Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it possible to be low T like 95% of the time but really high T 5% of the time?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Here's the thing: I don't think women/sex were a strong enough incentive to do the gargantuan amount of work a failure like me would have to do (maybe it's cause I'm low T 95% of the time). Even as a teen I knew women don't like me and I won't have a chance unless I somehow became rich. Many years before the blackpill or anything.

I really, really, really want love, sex, cuddling etc... When I do want it I'm tortured by not having it. Those are the moments when I'm high T. But I think that the rest of the time I'm low T, because it's not enough of a motivator for me to actually go out and do all the shit that I'd only do for the purpose of getting pussy.

Like, there's so much shit that a male mostly does for pussy. Working out, expanding a social circle, getting social skills, trying to make a lot of money etc... yeah people do this for a lot of other reasons, but at its core the first and foremost motivator is still just pussy. People just forget that that is the motivator since it takes a long time to get good at those things and so they really convince themselves it's not the reason.

Idk, maybe I'm spewing bullshit. I just feel like I lacked the motivation that most guys seem to base their lives around. My autistic ass instead was much more content being on the PC 24/7. Unfortunately I do have moments of very, very high T in which I am TORTURED by lack of motivation when I'm low T. God damn I want me some pussy. Ehh whatever, this thread is bullshit, maybe the many years of depression is the reason.

Last edited:
The high T moments would probably come in bursts of anger or stress if you were mostly low T the rest of the time ngl