Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is it possible to ever be respected as a male who made it to his 20s a virgin? I feel like a permaloser

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I feel like I will always be a loser no matter what I do

I feel like how black people feel like when they see white people except Im on the absolute bottom

I feel like Ive taken a path that I cannot walk back on

I dont wanna feel like this my whole life like this, I cant imagine what it feels like to have another person respect you

My cousin likes me for example but I realize its only because I shill out money to buy him whatever he wants, Im essentially bribing him JFL

As soon as he gets his first gf and stops caring about vidya and computers he will realize what a loser I am and thatll be that

Is there anything whatsoever that I can do not to feel like this? Not even getting a girlfriend would fix this because getting your first gf in mid 20s = you couldnt get laid in your teens = loser

At this point even saying that youre religious or just waiting for the right person is just pure cope, people would see right through and realize Im only saying it not to sound like a loser who couldnt get any

I feel like this is legit it, its over for me now for real

only if you get super rich and people have to respect you and kiss your ass

Life Quality = Face X Height

End of story.

same deal and idk, you'd have to literally erase and forget about your past
find a woman if it's at all possible and try to get a complete fresh new start, in a new place, where no one knows you used to be a loser, and never talk about your past truthfully

same deal and idk, you'd have to literally erase and forget about your past
find a woman if it's at all possible and try to get a complete fresh new start, in a new place, where no one knows you used to be a loser, and never talk about your past truthfully

I think cutting off your family + never coming into contact with anyone from your past again + finding a girl whos also a 20s virgin (which is nearly impossible) and thus wouldnt think less of you is the only way

I think cutting off your family + never coming into contact with anyone from your past again + finding a girl whos also a 20s virgin (which is nearly impossible) and thus wouldnt think less of you is the only way
hypothetically you don't need a virgin woman in her 20's, one in her late teens is fine assuming its legal

I feel like how black people feel like when they see white people except Im on the absolute bottom
All racism is and ever will be is simple Lookism.. society will never accept that as a definition because people would stop being willing slaves.

I will never admit to being KHHV to normfags, they will use that info to mock me or look down at me.

Well, I respect you, I don't know what that counts for, but I hope it makes you feel a little better at least.

it's harsh but you can still have some interaction with family, you just need to be in control at all times, be the host, don't let anyone talk shit

keep that type of interaction at a minimum really until things are stable and you've lost your permavirgin aura

in the end family members at least have a bare minimum responsibility to be there for each other during hard times, best to keep that
hypothetically you don't need a virgin woman in her 20's, one in her late teens is fine assuming its legal
i wish i could make this happen but the only ones who would get hitched at that age are working class girls who never went to college, and they all have rings by 18-19

Nah. I got no friends and a family that wants rid of me. If I was respected I’d have all these things

Why do you feel the need to tell people you're a virgin ?