Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it possible to have something Alzheimer-like even when you're in your mid/late 20s? Something from rotting too much.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
It's gotten pretty bad. Now pretty much every sentence that comes out of my mouth is bungled somehow. I mix up words, I omit words, I seem to mumble instead of talking clearly, I'm a general mess. I forget things in seconds, forget what I'm doing, my mind feels foggy, numb etc...

Idk if it's from rotting too much, or if those 2 years as an alcoholic when I got blackout drunk every single day on more than a liter of vodka did more damage to my brain than I thought, as if good fucking to my teeth and my pancreas and my heart wasn't enough. But I haven't had a drink in 3 or 4 years (my mind is so fucked I can't even remember the years right, I can't fucking remember when shit happened in my life). So maybe it's from rotting, maybe rotting did this.

It's really starting to get weird, even my parents noticed me fucking up more and more when I talk. Or maybe it's cause I barely speak out loud, much less my native language, since I just spend my days rotting in front of my laptop consuming English content, everything in English. And maybe all the other things are just a coincidence, just me being overly panicky. Maybe I'm just too anxious and need to just relax, slow down and it'll all work out.

It's gotten pretty bad. Now pretty much every sentence that comes out of my mouth is bungled somehow. I mix up words, I omit words, I seem to mumble instead of talking clearly, I'm a general mess. I forget things in seconds, forget what I'm doing, my mind feels foggy, numb etc...

Idk if it's from rotting too much, or if those 2 years as an alcoholic when I got blackout drunk every single day on more than a liter of vodka did more damage to my brain than I thought, as if good fucking to my teeth and my pancreas and my heart wasn't enough. But I haven't had a drink in 3 or 4 years (my mind is so fucked I can't even remember the years right, I can't fucking remember when shit happened in my life). So maybe it's from rotting, maybe rotting did this.

It's really starting to get weird, even my parents noticed me fucking up more and more when I talk. Or maybe it's cause I barely speak out loud, much less my native language, since I just spend my days rotting in front of my laptop consuming English content, everything in English. And maybe all the other things are just a coincidence, just me being overly panicky. Maybe I'm just too anxious and need to just relax, slow down and it'll all work out.
Probably anxiety issues or just being out of training. Have pretty much the same problems. I either say nothing or talk so fast that I mix words or can't finish in a proper way. I mostly talk to myself sadly.

Probably anxiety issues or just being out of training. Have pretty much the same problems. I either say nothing or talk so fast that I mix words or can't finish in a proper way. I mostly talk to myself sadly.
Yeah that's more likely, maybe I'm just scaring myself for no reason. I got it in my head quite a while ago that my brain is degenerating and I guess the idea just kept gnawing at me.

Maybe I'm just too anxious and need to just relax, slow down and it'll all work out.
Probably this tbh, even though it sounds bluepilled.

supplement with nootropics like ginkgo biloba, piracetam, fishoil, etc .

I am not even 18 yet and I have those issues, its probably the anxiety and lack of movement, I experienced it for the last 4 months real badly,
its hard for me to talk and I just can't enjoy video games really
but I also experienced it in the other lockdowns, I was pretty worried about Alzheimer's today even though I am pretty young (which is probably not my issue)
I recommend doing some execrise if your country is not in a strict lockdown like mine
also go on discord and talk with people, even if you don't like it force it, say some stupid mindless shit and try to practie being lowinhib (it legit helped me a lot IRL)

I am not even 18 yet and I have those issues, its probably the anxiety and lack of movement, I experienced it for the last 4 months real badly,
its hard for me to talk
but also experienced it in the other lockdowns, I was pretty worried about Alzheimer's today even though I am pretty young (which is probably not that)
I recommend doing some execrise if your country is not in a strict lockdown like mine
also go on discord and talk with people, even if you don't like it force it, say some stupid mindless shit and try to practie being lowinhib (it legit helped me a lot IRL)
Yeah I haven't really talked to people in years, I only talk to my parents, so that must be it. I don't even talk online, but that's another issue. Hope you get better mate.

Yeah I haven't really talked to people in years, I only talk to my parents, so that must be it. I don't even talk online, but that's another issue. Hope you get better mate.
You should force yourself to talk with people in discord, like really force I understand what you feel right now, it helped me a lot during this lockdown
maybe find a small community and play with them something, I have been quite addicted to LOL recently, you should try it out,
its the only game I find enjoyable rn dissipate having ton fuck of games installed
btw I kinda like reading what you write here, you should do a combination of your threads, its like a diary of a person

Either social anxiety or excessive alcohol or narcotics abuse over a number of years can hamper the brains ability to process sensory stimuli and progressively impairs motor functions.

You should force yourself to talk with people in discord, like really force I understand what you feel right now, it helped me a lot during this lockdown
maybe find a small community and play with them something, I have been quite addicted to LOL recently, you should try it out,
its the only game I find enjoyable rn dissipate having ton fuck of games installed
btw I kinda like reading what you write here, you should do a combination of your threads, its like a diary of a person
During the summer I installed and uninstalled LoL at least 100 times. Literally uninstalling it every day, sometimes twice, then reinstalling. Every time I'd think this time I'm quitting for good, then I'd reinstall it. Eventually I asked Riot to delete my account and they did. Now it's gone forever, no getting it back. Good riddance tbh, if I didn't do that I'd still be addicted.

During the summer I installed and uninstalled LoL at least 100 times. Literally uninstalling it every day, sometimes twice, then reinstalling. Every time I'd think this time I'm quitting for good, then I'd reinstall it. Eventually I asked Riot to delete my account and they did. Now it's gone forever, no getting it back. Good riddance tbh, if I didn't do that I'd still be addicted.
Isn't it better to be addicted during a time you can't really do anything?

Isn't it better to be addicted during a time you can't really do anything?
For me lockdown wasn't any different, if anything this year was much better than other for me. I used to spend just as much time lying in bed with my laptop next to me, the only difference is that this year I didn't even have to leave the house for mandatory shit.