Is it possible to make it so that users who are not logged in cannot view Inceldom Discussion?

goydivision

goydivision

godcel
★★★
6d 17h 44m
Title. Mostly to prevent bullying from ITfags and to prevent sensitive information being leaked. Meanwhile they can only see Offtopic (but not the Sewers) and Must Read content (which is much more useful for blackpilling normies anyway)

System Restore

System Restore

Banned
-
29d 6h 42m
It is. Here's what it could look like.

looksmax.png

You will feel like it's safer to post more about yourself.

They will make an account and be able to search through your posts easier.

lmsc.png

They already have accounts here and will anticipate you posting more about yourself.

goydivision

goydivision

godcel
★★★
6d 17h 44m
i wasnt registered tbh I remember "ultimate statusmaxxing guide" this post is in that section
sounds cool tbh, i really need that because most people think I'm either a) a delusional faggot b) an actual faggot c) a mass shooter

nihility

nihility

«»
★★★★★
158d 21h 7m
sounds cool tbh, i really need that because most people think I'm either a) a delusional faggot b) an actual faggot c) a mass shooter
actually this question has been posted already and serg said no

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★
13d 17h 6m
that's actually a pretty good idea tbh

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless addict druggicel
★★★★★
82d 22h 20m
that's actually a pretty good idea tbh
Just prevents them being exposed to facts tbh. It should be common sense to not leak personal information yourself. They need content to post on their subs anyway. If we take it away from them, they'll just create and fabricate it themselves in bigger numbers than they already do.

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

GigaTruecel Bastard & Bad Person
★★★★★
18d 8h 42m
Just prevents them being exposed to facts tbh. It should be common sense to not leak personal information yourself. They need content to post on their subs anyway. If we take it away from them, they'll just create and fabricate it themselves in bigger numbers than they already do.