Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it possible to meet a foid while gymceling?

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
Is it even possible to do that as an ugly male? And how?
I'm going back to gymceling and it's the only time I live my house so I have no other chance of meeting a foid.
Tell me how to get some females tbh

Depends on how ugly. Also how are your social skills?

If you don't have the face, don't bother.

If you don't have the face, don't bother.
This. Gyms are usually a Hotspot for Chad breeding grounds anyway, most foids go there to fuck and not actually workout

If you are social+above average than ofcourse

The only way to meet a female like this, is by lifting her within the gym.

You may find a gym buddy, but forget about women if you arent fit or good looking

Is it even possible to do that as an ugly male? And how?
I'm going back to gymceling and it's the only time I live my house so I have no other chance of meeting a foid.
Tell me how to get some females tbh
Just go up to her and do your best PUA impression. Remember to hold frame and use proper posture.

Thats probably the worst place to meet foids all they want to do is get an attention high and reject anything below an 8.5 they dont actually go there to lift actual weight. Gymceling is aomething you should only do for yourself no other incentives

Like all day game, it's pointless if you're not Chad.

I'll blackpill them
Even if Chad accepts the blackpill he will not change. Why would he? The system is perfect for him.

Some Chads can be bros, there is one guy at my gym who is like a Greek statue but he is a good guy so if you want to friendmaxxx then the gym might work.

JFL, best you can hope for is to steal foids panties

No. You should meet guys and get in a social circle , That's how you will meet foids

I'm 1/10 and autistic as fuck
I'm a 3/10 and autistic as fuck. TBH if you're a 1/10 you might have a better chance, since a woman might pityfuck you more than she would someone like me

First day of gymceling it's over and I didnt find any waifu. Brutal, Ill have to find one the next day so I can make her fall in love with my personality

I'm homegymmaxxed, but I'll answer anyway.

Sub8 = over. Bluepilled if you think face+height (and NT) arent everything.

Not unless you're Chad

Foids scout out gigachads in the gym, so no.

Even if you have the gets and confidence to approach a bitch in the gym do you really want to risk losing that gym over a rejection from a female.. I mean youd have to change gyms afterwards otherwise that shit would be real awkward....

When I lifted at the local gym (homegym now) I got a incel-vibe from 99% of the guys there, not even memeing

When I lifted at the local gym (homegym now) I got a incel-vibe from 99% of the guys there, not even memeing

FYI: By incel-vibe, you know what I mean, manlets, uglies, indians, asians, balding, not handsome etc. Not even exaggerating, seemed like 90% of the guys at my gym were bald, either lifting attracts baldcels, or lifting itself causing balding, from increased DHT from physical activity, and perhaps from creatine, the answer is probably just the gym attracting balding guys, and not really increased test from exercise or DHT from creatine causing it.