Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it possible to oppressionmaxx?

VLÖ

VLÖ

друг
★★
Think about it, you're working at your boring job, just doing your own thing. All of the sudden a dumb femoid starts asking you for free favors, help etc. Now obviously we know she's just wants you to do free work for her and would never even think about you romantically, so you just tell her to go away or whatever. Then she gets pissy and decides to get revenge on you by complaining to HR that you sexually assaulted her. Of course HR will definitely believe her and since you're already an ugly male they'd probably gain more by ditching you. 

Seems like a hopeless cause, but what if there was a way to fight back? 

You could say that you're muslim and she was insulting your faith for example. She came onto you and you said no because "I am dedicated to my faith" and then she started just insulting Allah and whatnot. Or maybe say that you're Jewish and she was mocking your large nose (if you have one). You could also accuse her of homophobia, etc.

I believe the only way to fight cunts that do this is to one-up them in the privilege olympics. 

This might only work in the west though, but I'd be curious to hear what you guys think of this strategy.

My thoughts are:

1) JFL at being a wagecuck in 2018. JFL at paying taxes to a society which hates you.
2) Get on the NEETbux.
3) LDAR.

itsOVER said:
My thoughts are:

1) JFL at being a wagecuck in 2018. JFL at paying taxes to a society which hates you.
2) Get on the NEETbux.
3) LDAR.

Yeah I'm not too keen on working either, but I live in a poor shithole with almost no NEETbux so I'm forced to get a job.

I don't have enough money to move to a wealthier country either kek.

I don't look like an oppressed minority so it wouldn't work, I would just say what happened - she lied because I didn't give her the privilege of being a cunt and getting 100% away with it

>You could say that you're muslim and she was insulting your faith for example. She came onto you and you said no because "I am dedicated to my faith" and then she started just insulting Allah and whatnot. Or maybe say that you're Jewish and she was mocking your large nose (if you have one). You could also accuse her of homophobia, etc.

you think they are going to believe that shit? you will be fired without reason the second she goes to HR.
Workplaces would much rather have some dumbshit stacie then an INCEL. especially if they sell stuff

Depends on the race of your higher ups and HR

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
>You could say that you're muslim and she was insulting your faith for example. She came onto you and you said no because "I am dedicated to my faith" and then she started just insulting Allah and whatnot. Or maybe say that you're Jewish and she was mocking your large nose (if you have one). You could also accuse her of homophobia, etc.

you think they are going to believe that shit? you will be fired without reason the second she goes to HR.
Workplaces would much rather have some dumbshit stacie then an INCEL. especially if they sell stuff

Don't workplaces usually ask before kicking you out? Or at least allow you to explain?
And you gotta sell it good, obviously. Never eat pork at work, wear that jew cap sometimes, wear a star of david necklace, have a quran on your desk etc. It might be worth the effort.

KValt said:
Depends on the race of your higher ups and HR

Most of them tend to be pretty liberal and SJW-oriented, so it might work.

VLÖ said:
Don't workplaces usually ask before kicking you out? Or at least allow you to explain?
And you gotta sell it good, obviously. Never eat pork at work, wear that jew cap sometimes, wear a star of david necklace, have a quran on your desk etc. It might be worth the effort.

Most of them tend to be pretty liberal and SJW-oriented, so it might work.

lol the things an incel must do to survive...

VLÖ said:
nope

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
lol the things an incel must do to survive...

It's pretty fucking sad indeed. Pussy has just so much power it's unreal. Even Tesla predicted this.

JFL if you're an ugly male in 2018, you might as well just bury yourself alive to keep the poor roasties safe :'(

nausea said:

Oh wow, then wagecels have it even worse than I imagined.

VLÖ said:
Oh wow, then wagecels have it even worse than I imagined.
consider yourself lucky if you work away from them

bring a ski-mask to work, wait for her afterwards, stalk and rape her

This will work for me. :)

NekoStance said:

Only good idea here.

7339er said:
NekoStance said:
Only good idea here.

Yup

And predictably the faggot OP ignored

NekoStance said:
Yup

Then go do it and not post here dumbfuck.

VLÖ said:
NekoStance said:
Yup
Then go do it and not post here dumbfuck.

Me?? You're the one that wrote your dumbass OP

Look you're a basement dwelling incel faggot, a beta that won't do anything ever
hey man, it's cool. But don't waste everyone's time with threads like this

NekoStance said:
Me?? You're the one that wrote your dumbass OP

Look you're a basement dwelling incel faggot, a beta that won't do anything ever
hey man, it's cool. But don't waste everyone's time with threads like this

What the fuck are you on about? I proposed ways of avoiding getting fired for not being a cuck to roasties. You're here talking some shit about being "beta", how the fuck is that beta?

Stop drinking varnish.

Sergeantincel said:
@VLÖ @NekoStance
Chill. Got a problem between you two fix it via PM. Don't derail the thread.

Guy just started attacking me out of the blue for no reason lmao.

VLÖ said:
Sergeantincel said:
@VLÖ @NekoStance
Chill. Got a problem between you two fix it via PM. Don't derail the thread.
Guy just started attacking me out of the blue for no reason lmao.
Nah I just called you out on this stupid thread