Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it racist if a curry calls a black person nigger???

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
I mean he is a minority as well and his skin color is more black than a lot of blacks, is 50 shades of different blacks with some brown.

depends on the context

depends on the context
What if the context is a samuel jackson conversation where he is calling the black guy a nigger to be offensive against the race??

Samy Jackson is not racist for doing that, at least most people don't think he is, what if Apu from the simpsons started to call officer carl a dumb ghetto nigger?

Yes, Blacks are societies favorite race, so no-one is allowed to criticism them.

Its comical tbh

The correct use of the word "racism" would be acting discriminatorily towards any race, even your own.

But the left decided that some groups are always the victims and others are always the perpetrators, and they managed to convince most people that this is the case.

It's only ok in 100% black urban areas.

Only white people can be racist you know?

I think it depends on the ratings if the guys. Ie. If the curry is objective uglier than the black it's pretty fine, otherwise no

They are both technically niggers, so it's not racist.

Say negro instead then

If he says straight up with a er then yeah it kinda is, but in my neighborhood I play with a of Indians, Pakistanis and Filipinos at the park and they’re down af and nobody really cares if we call each other nigga.

Its not racist to call black people niggers period. They have earned the nickname by continuously nignogging

Nope if the curry has strong australoid features.

All racism is racism

No, only if white does it

Words can't be racist. Only us cumskins can be racist.

I've seen curries use "nigga" I think its fine as long as its just another word for "bro" I guess.
I haven't seen anyone spaz out for using the word "nigga".

I’m not black but yes, it is.

Bump. More than appropriate for today.

Who cares, apart from mentally ill people?

We whites must apologise for all our wrong doings even though my ancestors were peasants in Ireland who had nothing to do with colonialism and slavery.