Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it seriously possible for a woman to fail at life? Even burn victims and paralyzed women have unlimited men to choose from

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
At this point I wonder, other than blowing most of her face off, can a woman still find a way to fail at life?

I bet if you take away drugs, crime and disfigurement, it becomes nearly impossible.

Meanwhile for a man, it's nearly impossible to win.

It depends what you mean by "failure". Woman's achievements in life are different from man's. Getting a mate is a victory for man; for women, it is merely reality, for they are the gatekeepers of sex.

Women's successes in life are defined by being pious, running a decent household, being a loving housewife with a happy husband, having many children and grandchildren.

And in that respect, they nearly all fail at life.

It depends what you mean by "failure". Woman's achievements in life are different from man's. Getting a mate is a victory for man; for women, it is merely reality, for they are the gatekeepers of sex.

Women's successes in life are defined by being pious, running a decent household, being a loving housewife with a happy husband, having many children and grandchildren.

And in that respect, they nearly all fail at life.

From a genetic standpoint, most women have endless options and so rarely fail to pass on their genetics.

get kidnapped and forced into human trafficking

but even then they get laid while we rot

From a genetic standpoint, most women have endless options and so rarely fail to pass on their genetics.
In the past? Yes. But today, with unlimited access to (((condoms))), (((birth control))), (((abortion))), and (((adoption)))? Not so much.

Cant fail on tutorial mode, you just get a second chance and a third chance and a fourth chance and so on.

In the past? Yes. But today, with unlimited access to (((condoms))), (((birth control))), (((abortion))), and (((adoption)))? Not so much.

They get to be degenerate whores in their younger years and if they fail to get impregnated by a chad, they still have endless options of betas to choose from. Theyd still consider having sex with a looksmatch guy as failure though.

I think being a burn victim or being severely physically disfigured is the only scenario where a foid can actually fail in life.

I think being a burn victim or being severely physically disfigured is the only scenario where a foid can actually fail in life.
Doubt it foids get sympathy and affection no matter how they look

If the foid gets hooked on Meth.

Interestingly, this Case was presented in both madmen and breaking bad

Last edited:
I think this one failed.
suicide_survivor_1534595743_800x420.jpg

The story is botched shot to self.

My sister is the definition of a femcel ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

30 years of age, never were in a serious relationship, talks to betas on WhatsApp all night which is somehow so pathetic to see.

Both are parents kids turned out such failures. I am 28 and NEET btw

At this point I wonder, other than blowing most of her face off, can a woman still find a way to fail at life?

I bet if you take away drugs, crime and disfigurement, it becomes nearly impossible.

Meanwhile for a man, it's nearly impossible to win.

If a white woman calls for the death of ethnic women she can fail at life.

sometimes foids are so retarded they get hooked on drugs and either od or ruin themselves physically and financially. other times they get so absorbed in their phones they crash and die. or they get drunk/high and crash. lifefuel tbh

I have a cousin who's probably in her fifties by now and I've never met a couple.

The bridge collapse in Florida designed by Megan. Stem! Equal.

I would say yes it's possible if your personality is so shitty that it completely undermines are positive physical traits, given that the woman is average looking.

But if the girl's personality is average, I think its impossible for her to fail.

Case in point: Woman who smells strongly of fish
From the video you can tell she is clearly very embarrassed about it, she does her best with it and tries to get on with life. She even has a partner.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAO1vMiMbPI

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back