Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is it simping to change your ways for getting female, or is it volcel not to?

Is it simping to change fo female, or volcel not to?

• Simping. Betrayal of yourself for pleasing stupid uncultured unworthy femoid

Votes: 20 80.0%
  • Not simping. Volcel be not to change

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Maybe more of theoretical possibility, but what if? Changing yourself for pleasing femoid and getting her. Changing not in good ways, which you wish, but lack motivation or will, but just shaping yourself to be acceptable by that femoid, really enough acceptable, not as orbiter "friend", but as man. To stop liking and doing what you liked, starting do things she likes, changing style into which is not very acceptable for you, but prefered by her, ending connections with your freinds which she dislikes, and try to make new ones, acceptable by herm changing ideological and religious wievs too. Change a lot, or maybe everything, blet, leaving your ways, and going her's to be with her. Would you?

I wouldn't. I need waifu to change my movement speed, not direction. My ways are right, I am enlightened man of culture, just motivation I need, in this empty meaningless human world, and waifu is for that role. Just give me motivation, inspiration and cheering, not try to take away my culture and make me into something I dislike. Go with me in my way, or gtfo

Anzusupport

Changing who you are for a foid is cucked

Imagine breaking your body in the gym, just imagine practicing for hours, again and again, imagine educating yourself to have access to higher paying jobs, imagine dedicating yourself to gathering money and knowledge. And when you are done working yourself to death in order to looksmaxx and moneymaxx, you have to establish a friend circle, you have to educate yourself to be seen as intelligent and interesting (without ever becoming boring), you have to lose your inhibitions, you have to destroy your old self and resphape yourself in any plane of existence. And in the end you will get a laid-off single-mother with a niglet child, debts and a stinking roastbeef cunt between her fat legs or you will have to travel to the East in order to get a slavish/asian foid that will only notice you for the visa. JFL, when you consider that as a success. Still laughing at copers.

I would maybe change somethings, views are easily faked. I dont know if I would give up friendships tho.

Bros before Hoes

This is a very theoretical possibility. Refusing to change yourself in any capacity is def volcel, changing yourself to the extent you wrote is so beyond cucking in needs a new term.

Changing who you are for a foid is cucked
But the whole idea of maxxing is to change who you are . Otherwise how do know you gave it your best shot or not? And if you don't try you're volcel.

But the whole idea of maxxing is to change who you are . Otherwise how do know you gave it your best shot or not? And if you don't try you're volcel.
To change in ways you like by yourself first

Goals before holes

To change in ways you like by yourself first
Hmm

But isn't that the same thing as changing yourself for a foid exchange of a relationship?

We wish to change and adapt to what society favours and sees more natural. If it weren't for society constant judgment I'm pretty sure none of us would've desired change unless absolutely necessary or for a health issue problem.

Depends how much I have to change. If she told me I'd have to raise kids by other man then no, but if its like give up video games, why not?

Depends how much I have to change. If she told me I'd have to raise kids by other man then no, but if its like give up video games, why not?
Why would ask for stopping games. I wouldnt stop, femoid is stupid for asking that and is unworthy to simp for her

Why would ask for stopping games. I wouldnt stop, femoid is stupid for asking that and is unworthy to simp for her

Volcel. You're not a Chad, be prepared to give up something if you want to ascend. Just depends how much you can tolerate to give up.

Volcel. You're not a Chad, be prepared to give up something if you want to ascend. Just depends how much you can tolerate to give up.
That so called ascension itself is not so valuable, just possible way to enlightenment, and so loses value if not helping, just stopping from doing what is good for me. It becomes just tool of enslavement. I will not give up anything I like or do anything what I dont for that

Depends. If I have to put on an act just to please her how long can I hold the act?
I dont know really. She would probably leave me too if I break the act.

I mean completly changing who you are like quitting things you enjoy is a lot different than say gymmaxxing for some muscle

Is she going to do the same for you or is just bossing you around

I tried. Didn't work. Maybe I am bad at it. I find it insulting to fake a personality to get a relationship and actually don't even know how to do it. Should I simply act like a rich but stupid guy and she can use me up and throw away? I don't know anything else than being myself. Being someones own self is a meme. Everyone is themselves and everyone is out there already! Do we basically need to try many personality types and fake until we get laid?

Last edited:
Chad doesn't change. Being your true authentic self(independent of roasties) should be every mans goal.

I wouldn't change myself for anyone much less foids and I'm shocked that so many people voted changing themselves just to get a foid that would leave them the moment a Chad shows up.

Change the way to approach, yeah. But I wouldn't change my personality for someone.