Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope is it true tall foids like manlets?

• Thread starter jackwolfskin999
  • Start date
jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 29th August
-
such as Nicole Kidman with Tom Cruise
basically they feel somewhat insecure about their height and dont want their daughters to be as tall as they are

well we will never be like Tom Cruise so doesnt matter

yes bro, looks don't matter as long as you have a good personality and respect women :)

It is answered already by your own thread tag

There was this woman, who was over 6'5 and she dated guy that was 5'3 or something and if I recall, they got engaged. Haven't heard anything about them ever since

No, the world is not just. Tall girls aren't insecure about their height anymore either.

only in animu

Tom cruise is a good looking manlet, plus he’s statusmaxxed and richmaxxed you brainlet :feelskek:

If she has a dominatrix fetish maybe... Lol

No, the world is not just. Tall girls aren't insecure about their height anymore either.
Not true, nearly every woman is insecure about their height, hence why they only date taller. It’s their own insecurity. Although I know one 5’4 dude with a 5’11 chick, he plays the bully her until she loves you tactic.

It might be. I wouldn't want to marry a tall girl because my kids would be too tall imo. Some tall women MIGHT think the same way.

I also recall Schopenhauer talking about people being attracted to someone who will balance out their features (tall to short, introvert to extrovert). That's his opinion though. However maybe this doesn't apply to tall women since women like dominance (tall men).

Not true, nearly every woman is insecure about their height, hence why they only date taller. It’s their own insecurity. Although I know one 5’4 dude with a 5’11 chick, he plays the bully her until she loves you tactic.
Cope. Girls are sexually attracted to height, them liking height has nothing to do with them being insecure.

Nobody likes manlets