Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it true that millennial roasties use buddhism to justify their promiscuity?

KARABOGA1453

KARABOGA1453

Banned
-
According to {{{buddha}}} the root of suffering is attachment. My hypothesis is that some cluster B girls convert to the religion as a coping mechanism for being pumped and dumped by countless chads. Is it true?

According to {{{buddha}}} the root of suffering is attachment. My hypothesis is that some cluster B girls convert to the religion as a coping mechanism for being pumped and dumped by countless chads. Is it true?

They are making a mockery of Buddhism when it was coping ethnic males that originated the philosophy.

Lots of people reject Christianity and choose any other religion instead because they don't want to humble themselves and admit that they're dirty sinners who WANT to do wrong things. They'd rather cope with some "everybody is great" false religion.

The suffering in their case is caused by continual abandonment, and they masochistically relish in replicating it.

Lots of people reject Christianity and choose any other religion instead because they don't want to humble themselves and admit that they're dirty sinners who WANT to do wrong things. They'd rather cope with some "everybody is great" false religion.
The "original sin" of christianity is jesus being born of rape by a roman soldier named Tiberius Julius Abdes Pantera.

It's considered hip and cool to convert to exotic eastern religions, especially amongst white foids since they can't think for themselves.

They are just mocking Buddhism.

They are see Buddhism as another way to make themselves feel like a good person and attract chad.
Yeah but they are bad people. They want sub8 men to rot and suffer for the rest our lives. Buddhism was created for sub8 men to cope.

I don't know if it only the decline of Christendom and rise of media and technology, but there is at least a correlation with the rise of far east philosophy and rise of degeneracy.
The sexual liberation movement was influenced by ideas from Hinduism and Buddhism, especially with its tantric ideas.

But don't forget, that popular western Buddhism is a more adapted self-help tool. It is the postmodern view, who don't ask any more for truth, but for usefulness, which is the reason for this.

According to Buddhism those millennial whores will be sentenced to hell with tying on a bed with metal spikes.

Yeah but they are bad people. They want sub8 men to rot and suffer for the rest our lives. Buddhism was created for sub8 men to cope.

Women will appropriate every cope from sub8 men and act like they originally created it when you call them out on it.

I don't know if it only the decline of Christendom and rise of media and technology, but there is at least a correlation with the rise of far east philosophy and rise of degeneracy.
The sexual liberation movement was influenced by ideas from Hinduism and Buddhism, especially with its tantric ideas.

But don't forget, that popular western Buddhism is a more adapted self-help tool. It is the postmodern view, who don't ask any more for truth, but for usefulness, which is the reason for this.
@Transcended Trucel get a load of this :feelskek::feelskek:

Many young foids look to Buddhism for some reason. The third precept is to refrain from sexual misconduct so it’s lost on me as to why they would use buddhism like that

Women will appropriate every cope from sub8 men and act like they originally created it when you call them out on it.
Buddhism even advices against being promiscuous so it really doesn’t make sense why foids would want to try Buddhism

Buddhism even advices against being promiscuous so it really doesn’t make sense why foids would want to try Buddhism

They feel entitled to try Buddhism even if they have heard it is not really for people like them.

@Transcended Trucel get a load of this :feelskek::feelskek:
lmao at that retards post. Buddha knew foids were trash. And everything he preached advocates for leaving materalism and consumerism behind.

I hate if foids claim to be human beings who can believe in something

I feel like this cannot cover everything.

To an extent, Western women have grown up in an environment where they are taught to hate everything Western. Because of that, they naturally tend to any habit (religion, diet, hobby, etc) that is from outside the Western world.

Another factor worth mentioning is that Buddhism is in line with the whole 'hippie' movement of the decadent West, somehow claiming that peace and zen are good things in society.

Buddhism emphasises getting to yourself via eg relaxation, and this is supposed to calm the mind. With feminism forcing women into roles they're not built for, a huge amount of women are stressed out or depressed, and they thus seek to these kinds of "treatments".

I could go on. You could think of many contributing factors.

Abrahamism is for the low iq

They feel entitled to try Buddhism even if they have heard it is not really for people like them.
And then they argue about how we aren’t entitled to anything when we vent on forums about our misfortunes. Foid logic = no logic

They are see Buddhism as another way to make themselves feel like a good person and attract chad.
This too. It is like they shop for personality and Buddhism seems funky and full of answers. It is saying to Chad: I am open to sex but not a random, stupid slut like the other girls.

Are you Christian? Have you ever read Qur'an?

Are you Christian? Have you ever read Qur'an?
Yes. I studied about it and the Sunnahs when I was Islamcoping but I never read all of it, no. Are you a Muslim?

faggots always find a way to justify their degeneracy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back