Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious is it volcel to be repulsed by women with bunions?

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
I propose that if creatures born human deviate too far from the human form they become increasingly inhuman and we generally give tolerance and a free pass towards having apathy towards sexual intercourse with non-human females. Like yeah: it's technically volcel not to risk your life trying to fuck a cute lioness but it's the volceldom we don't persecute.

We use the term "foid" short for "female humanoid" but as people deviate from the human form these become less "humanoid".

The thing is... if a tiger came along and bit off a woman's feet as a child, I don't think I'd functionally hold that against her. There's always instinctive repulsion but you'd intellectually overcome it and have great sympathy for her plight. Not like infinite sympathy (if she becomes full bitch 100% then there'd be limits to what you'd put up with) but definitely more since it's out of her control.

Bunions OTOH are ENTIRELY avoidable and any woman who has them is showing a symptom of her own laziness, comparable to obesity substituting vanity+trickery for gluttony.

This happens entirely for two reasons:
1) wearing shoes to impress Chad​
2) because too fucking lazy to use their feet muscles​

Bunions and the collapse of the foot are entirely reversible problems. The tech is out there:
1) wear toe-socks​
2) use toe-spacers (primarily to create gap between big toe and next one) like what women are 100% fine doing when they paint toenails but for some reason can't do to correct bunions​
3) put elastic bands around the big toes while sitting/lying to pull them toward each other​
4) do calf raises to build not just the calf muscles but also the arch support in the foot (get a soft platform to reduce pressure points if it hurts)​
5) get flexibility in toes: they should be able to hyper extend 90 degrees: hold a plank, a lunge, a hindu squat (support w/ hands in front) or just practise walking on tiptoe and rolling your weight forward on it​

I do this kind of shit all the time (well, 4 and 5, 1-3 aren't really necessary since I've maintained prevention) to keep healthy feet and foids could do this too but they're too fucking lazy.

Of course this is probably an issue for guys too (lots of fat-ass males not keeping fit) but we don't tend to get bunions because we at least wear sensible footwear. Bunions are the perfect storm of sloth and foid-specific bullshit.

Women walk around in heels as part of sloth: men are sensible attracted to large calf muscles but rather than put in the work to build them (such as donkey calf raises) women just keep the muscle shortened so it balls up and emulates being large without actually being large.

They don't even do this the proper way (walk around on balls of feet USING the muscle) but instead use high-heeled shoes to stand on a constant decline so that the ball just naturally rests lower than the heel and shortens it effort-free. The perfect physical manifestation of foid sloth and trickery.

This not only exacerbates foid's lack of fitness (even obese men will tend to have "fat boy calves" because except for extreme tendies situations women won't cater to them the same degree fat women get catered to) but also causes weight to compress the front of the foot in an unnatural way.

Heels create a shorter footprint (length of feet is transitioning to height) which ties into the "foot binding" shit foids did in China to try and appear like they had petite loli feet.

This is also what the "tapered point" of shoes does. Foids not only try to make feet look shorter, but also narrower, because they instinctively know that men value lolis and women want to look like lolis. This is why they will Nair their pubes, talk in a baby voice, etc.

TBH this is something forgivable if they were pleasant about it and not just using to manipulate w/o reward. If it doesn't compromise their utility.

The thing is: it's idiocy. Men aren't going to look at foid shoes too often and if they do, high-IQ males (the ones foids imply they desire) are going to realize that tapered points don't actually mean you have petite loli footsies. We'll see it for the dysfunctional deception it is. So you are only doing this for the benefit of low-IQ chads.

Even if for whatever reason you MUST wear tapered-point heels: you could compensate for that by doing foot fitness regimens when not wearing them to keep healthy feet (so they don't deform and predispose you to bunions) but foids generally won't because they're slothful and lack muscle. You can whine about instinctive lack of testosterone but I think 95% of the reason foids have less muscle than men is just bad habits because there are fit women out there, foid bodies adapt when given proper stimulus and aminos.

What's disgusting about this is what a nuisance foids make of themselves because of these shoe habits:

1) they essentially get pseudo-clubbed feet: the lack of shock absorption leads to them making LOUD footsteps. Either clacking in shoes, or even when they walk around barefoot/sock/slipper they smash their foot into the floor every fucking step and it's loud as fuck and causes stress for the people around them​
2) thy have short strides: they're trained for that via heels (because you can't roll off your natural round heel, you have these blocky non-rolly spikes) and even without heels the inability to hyper-extend the toes means they cannot naturally roll their weight across the forefoot from pre-toe distal area to the underside of the toes​
3) as above this also limits foid ability to lower their center of mass via lunging or knee-emphasized squatting (ie hindu squats not the "heels on floor" kind you do w/ weights) so foids become less mobile and either ask men to pick shit up for them or 'struggle' and guilt them into helping, instead of being self-sufficient​
4) women might compensate for this by lowing their shoulders via flexion, though this tends to be done unhealthily via the spine instead of the hip. This is bad news for foids who get busty due to obesity because now they're going to get even more erector spinae / trap strain and tend to be too lazy to train their upper back muscles to handle the load: how many foids do Kroc rows, rear delt flies, etc? Don't want to look "bulky" (want to keep a 0-muscle look to make Chad feel comfortable and emulate a prepubescent non-muscled loli physique) and so become infirm and deformed​

I'll dial it back a bit now: obviously NAWALT and I tip my lost fedora to ladies who wear sensible footwear and do basic leg calisthenics. It's a shame you still want Chad, but I'm (I think?) more mad about the nuisance of certain foid habits than not being wanted.

Imagine being wanted by a foid who has fucking bunions: I bed the only way Chad fucks that is by being drunk or keeping her shoes on while he fucks her. It sounds degenerate as shit. Even Chad has to rely on copes to coom in such a deformed monstrosity.

Chad would have similar "needs booze" problems trying to fuck a stumpy amputee (he would lack our empathy for such a foid's suffering and have greater difficulty overcoming instinctive revulsions) to a greater degree than we might. He's probably used to doing this because of female sex being thrown at him by all comers.

cope, you are volcel if you don't try to fuck a lionness.

nigga wrote a fucking wall to justify his fag foot fetish

Last edited:
Wtf. This was pretty interesting.
I thought that this was genetic and not shoe, mechanical force cause related.
1) they essentially get pseudo-clubbed feet: the lack of shock absorption leads to them making LOUD footsteps. Either clacking in shoes, or even when they walk around barefoot/sock/slipper they smash their foot into the floor every fucking step and it's loud as fuck and causes stress for the people around them
This shit. This shit annoys me. They can't walk properly, they fucking slam their heels while walking, why can't they wall swiftly? Every step they take is a thump. It is as if they would drag their feet and slam it on their heel.
Foids can't walk. They should realize that proper footwear is for them, it affects walking mechanics and puts pressure on lower back, makes achiles tendon tight. But nooo, i want to look good for other men.

Risk factors for bunions​

• More common in women, mostly due to shoe choices
  • Wearing poorly fitting shoes, especially those with a narrow, pointed toe box
  • Heredity - people with flat feet or other unique foot shapes or structure are more likely to develop bunions
  • Having an inflammatory condition such as rheumatoid arthritis or a neuromuscular condition like multiple sclerosis

Are bunions hereditary?​

Bunions themselves aren't inherited - but certain foot types make a person prone to developing a bunion.

op is telling the truth and trying to give heads up to foids, well males aswell everyone should wear proper footwear. Thanks op

cope, you are volcel if you don't try to fuck a lionness.
yeah but that's the kind of volceldom we tolerate because we embrace the cowardice of men too high-inhib to scale zoo walls to fuck the lioness
nigga wrote a fucking wall to justify his fag foot fetish
if we you are implying I like male feet then nope, they suffer from other problems, just not bunions

men tend to suffer from similar issues (walking on tiptoe is considered effeminate) for other reasons, and a lot of copers will try to appear cool by stomping around to intimidate other men, which I hate too
I thought that this was genetic and not shoe, mechanical force cause related.
I can't really see why TBH

even though historically women would go through periods where they'd need to lie around and not use feet much (ie the months of pregnancy) they would need to bounce back after delivering kids to:
1) crawl around to play with babies​
2) squat down to dig up root veggies​
3) goe on tiptoe to grab fruit berries​

All of this would build good calf muscles and foot health and counteract atrophy that might happen during sedentary fetus-fermentation months

This shit. This shit annoys me. They can't walk properly, they fucking slam their heels while walking, why can't they wall swiftly? Every step they take is a thump. It is as if they would drag their feet and slam it on their heel.
Foids can't walk. They should realize that proper footwear is for them, it affects walking mechanics and puts pressure on lower back, makes achiles tendon tight. But nooo, i want to look good for other men.
It's not just the footwear though, we have to remember that. Even before girls start wearing heels they're just less active because they are there to be admired, not do stuff. So even before they start shortening their tendons via shoes they're just jumping less, running less, lunging less, etc in general compared to men.

This might narrow in Gen Z as boys become more sedentary too. VR games might counteract SOME of this but my experience with the Wiimote is that people will minmax these systems and find ways to sub wrist movements for shoulder movements and will probably find some way of doing games intended for standers while sitting down

plus even gaming VR standing prob won't require jumping so the calf muscles still atrophy

this is probably compounded by living in multi-level dwellings when you don't want to make noise for people below you

one major improvement for western societies if we stack people should be thick sound barriers between homes (ie concrete not just wood) so that sound doesn't carry, along with mandatory rubber atop wood to reduce creaking sounds (drives people mad) and also reduce shock on joints so people can jump more and shit indoors
  • Heredity - people with flat feet or other unique foot shapes or structure are more likely to develop bunions
  • Having an inflammatory condition such as rheumatoid arthritis or a neuromuscular condition like multiple sclerosis

Are bunions hereditary? Bunions themselves aren't inherited - but certain foot types make a person prone to developing a bunion.​

I find this kind of vague, what "foot types" exactly?

My guess is this is BS. Unless they do a DNA test I'm thinking "inherited" foot types could just be due to parents passing down habits/memes and not DNA

ie if your mom is a fat heel-wearer who doesn't do calf raises and lunges then she won't instill those logical habits in you, so you grow up with shit feet too and think it's genetics

we see that in 'genetic predisposition' to stuff like addiction/obesity too: a jump t oassume causation instead of correlation

also FUCK the 'rheumatoid arthritis' crap, that's about as real as "fibromyalgia". This is just shit that happens because of sedentary lifestyle. I experience it myself but just don't whine about it to the same degree as foids. If you stay active and get your fatty acids and collagen (vit c and so on) your joints will prob be fine. Falling apart tends to correlate with bad diet and not stretching.

maybe temperature too: wear fucking socks guys, soft tissue is more pliable when it's pre-heated, that's why they do "hot yoga" and similar. Just don't wear fucking tight socks.

We should prob all wear toe socks, I don't know why I still haven't done that. Makes complete sense.

Last edited:
TBH there's 2 standards of feminine beauty: thigh gap and toe gap

women should be lean enough that there is a gap just below their pelvis when legs are together:

b44321e03adc7059fae01efeb3b19f41.jpg

landwhales can't do it (fat smushes together and covers the natural musculo-skeletal gap) nor can trannies because they lack the unique pelvis/femur angle that foids are born with. Landwhales and trannies are not even women, you need to have thigh gap. Women are designed so that even if they won't spread thighs to give access to vagina that men can have intercrural sex with them to get them horny or let the man coom.

the 2nd standard of female beauty is toe gap: she needs to be elegant enough to have space between her toes. This is just fucking health. She should not throw away this natural gift of pedal dexterity because of appealing to low-IQ chads who are so focused on dem glutes / dem hamstrings / dem calves that they overlook pedal importance.

ddk1ctq-26eb90fc-0507-43ad-8e83-56f107c030fa.gif

look at how disgusting IRL foids get under the facade of their pretty shoes
bunion_large.jpg

fuck it's worse than makeup it's like makeup degen on steroids it makes me want to fucking vomit

obv there are other parts, thigh gap is a standin for anti-obesity in general (it's the equivalent of ripped ab muscles for guys) while the foot thing is a symptom of a larger problem with biomechanics seen in women

I just want to reiterate though that I think amputees can be beautiful and I'm not hung up on needing feet or anything.

First_Encounter_with_Emi.png
Emi_ready_to_run.png
Track_Meeting_4_Old_Gen.png

So nobody call me a 1-trick pony or shit. This is actually about getting to love women's minds and becoming informed as to the state of foid minds by the choices they make throughout their lives as exhibited in their physical bodies.

You can say the same about being a single mom or absentee mom too: that's usually degen as shit but there are always forgivable circumstances like you got trapped on the moon or FOWL murdered your babydaddy. It's all about context.

This is what inceldom does to a mfker...

Anyway, OP is based for liking feet. No man that likes feet can be a bad man.
I had to google what "bunions" is tbh, never heard that word before. So it's what women get when they wear horrible shoes and high heels? That's so fucking retarded lmao, why do they do that to themselves? Why ruin their feet like that? Just for Chad?
I hate high heels, they're a total turn-off.

Now i want some funny toesie socks

This is what inceldom does to a mfker...

Anyway, OP is based for liking feet. No man that likes feet can be a bad man.
What kind of retarded logic is this lmao

2020 08 05 13 12 51

I didn't even know about this shit. So foids basically get those from wearing heels ? JFL at them self inflincting useless torture to please 1% of the male population.

Read everything

Newfags necroposting to bump threads >2 months inactive and pretending they didn't read the thread even though they probably found said thread by searching for it's subject matter.
dn rd keep seething

dn rd keep seething
I think you are confused, because if you read my OP it's actually about condemning what dominates the majority of foot fetishism communities.

I definitely have a foot fetish (amongst hundreds) and am willing to defend it on it's own grounds, but I see that as a secondary effect of condemining the wrongs of most 3dpd women's disgusting piggies

I think you are confused, because if you read my OP it's actually about condemning what dominates the majority of foot fetishism communities.

I definitely have a foot fetish (amongst hundreds) and am willing to defend it on it's own grounds, but I see that as a secondary effect of condemining the wrongs of most 3dpd women's disgusting piggies
Why do you have a foot fetish? what is so good about feet?

Why do you have a foot fetish? what is so good about feet?
It's just one of many parts that I can find attractive on foids, different parts convey different aspect of foid personalities, they related to different situations.

It can't really be narrowed down to one thing. It can convey smugness, anger, shyness, being nervous about temperature, etc.

It's like say "why do you like girl mouths" or "why do you like girl eyes" tbh, too multifaceted.

If anything it's just that I lack normy hangups that would condemn all feet as being beneath us.

Of all the reasons to be volcel, this is by far the dumbest reason.

Of all the reasons to be volcel, this is by far the dumbest reason.
you think it's better to discriminate against a girl for something like she has only one eye because a bird flew into it?

bunions inform us about foid personality, just like obesity: personality is one of the better reasons to judge foids, rather than accidental circmstances

I habitually obsess over bumping my threads when they get replies so I get the last word and I didn't even do that in January, so probably not THAT fixated on this topic TBH

you think it's better to discriminate against a girl for something like she has only one eye because a bird flew into it?

bunions inform us about foid personality, just like obesity: personality is one of the better reasons to judge foids, rather than accidental circmstances
Your an idiot.