[Experiment] Is it volcel to reject ugly manly females, or is it gay to date them?

real, biological females who look manly, not trannies

• it's volcel to reject them

Votes: 67 56.3%
  • it's gay to date them

Votes: 52 43.7%

• Total voters
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

emoboydad voluntary incel lolipantsuführer
-
I prefer not to be gay

shoji

shoji

Veteran
-
your a volcel if you reject a foid doesn't matter how masculine they look

DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

Cybercel, Outcastcel, Retro Gamercel
-
Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
★★★★★
it’s gay bro

Sans

Sans

Keçi Sikici
-
You’re damned if you do and you’re damned if you don’t.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
-
@Napoleon de Geso provide some pictures to show examples of what kind of mandly females you are talking about.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
-
your a volcel if you reject a foid doesn't matter how masculine they look
I agree. I look very feminine and girls reject me for that so it would be hypocritical for me to reject a "manly" girl which I wouldn´t, any validation and affection any girl would show me would make me feel good.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
No, ugly females are useless and wouldnt solve any of your problems, they would make your life even worse. Only cucks date them, I'm not as desperate as most people and I still have dignity, I would rather be alone than with an ugly foid

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
-
Can you provide several more pictures? I was thinking of a long haired girl with masculine features, this picture is literally a bad picture and with a haircut of a plugged bird.

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

-
Can you provide several more pictures? I was thinking of a long haired girl with masculine features, this picture is literally a bad picture and with a haircut of a plugged bird.

IlIlllllIlIl

IlIlllllIlIl

-
Would rather be alone (srs)

acnescarcel

acnescarcel

Luminary
-
a little bit of both

ReallyRice

ReallyRice

A blackpill a day keeps all delusions away.
-
You're probably fucking hideous yourself so what's the problem I don't get your hypocrisy. Are you a foid? A chadlite fakecel?

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

-
You're probably fucking hideous yourself so what's the problem I don't get your hypocrisy. Are you a foid? A chadlite fakecel?
I'f I'm not very pretty doesnt meen I should go for ugly monkeys. And because I'm nonmasculine fag, that means masculine femoid even worse for me, because would mog me at looking manly, so just short neothenic lolis are ok

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
-
Wow seems like there are many volcels in here, I look feminine and so do a few other members in here and have been rejected for that by girls so I would definitely date a masculine looking girl.

Seems like hypocrisy that so many don´t want to date one since the main reason they get rejected themselves is lack of masculine features in their own faces and have more feminine features such as recessed chin, no strong jawline etc.

real truecel

real truecel

blackops2cel's lost brother
-
Wow seems like there are many volcels in here, I look feminine and so do a few other members in here and have been rejected for that by girls so I would definitely date a masculine looking girl.
Same, I'm a limp wristed feminine faggot so I'd be a hypocrite if I wouldn't date a woman because of a manjaw.

speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

Recruit
-
Ugly manly females would be fucking chad if they could, it's not like they are attracted to you lmao.

Incel if reject.
Gay if date.

Modus Coperandi

Modus Coperandi

thanks for the rope, kind stranger
-
fuck, yes
date, no

TheReaper

TheReaper

Metalcel
-
like you have any chance.

PowerLevelCel

PowerLevelCel

Autistic Nazi Gymcel
-
It is gay to date them.

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

getting dabbed on by mоds
-
The whole point of a female is tits, ass and thighs.
She's supposed to be feminine. If you date a manly hairy fatbody you might aswel fuck a dude. At least you won't get nagged by the dude or divorceraped.

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
-
I wouldn't be able to get it up for them, so I wouldn't be volcel for not fucking them. I wouldn't want to fuck them in the first place, but I physically wouldn't be able to do so.

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

-
She's supposed to be feminine. If you date a manly hairy fatbody you might aswel fuck a dude. At least you won't get nagged by the dude or divorceraped.
What about face? It also is part of femininity, gentle smaller face, isntead of big bony agressive masculine. And especially would suck for non masculine guy, to be mogged by masculine femoid
So by superior napoleonic principle, if guy is feminine or babyfaced, his waifu must be even more feminine and babyfaced than average female

ElliotRodgerGod

ElliotRodgerGod

I have a nice car, a BMW.
-
what if she has all of them with a face with masculine traits?

Murdoch89

Murdoch89

Anarcho nihilist
-
Only have sex with but I would never be in a relationship with them

Eskimocel

Eskimocel

Mogs me to Ivano-Frankivsk and back
-
I dont understand, you are not Chad.

You cannot claim to be the lowest of the low while rejecting other females that are not entirely good looking.

This doesnt apply to landwhales, since they dont even have self respect.

Dating down by one point is nothing.

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

-

You cannot claim to be the lowest of the low while rejecting other females that are not entirely good looking.

Why should I, nonmasculine looking fag, want my waifu to look manlier than me?

YungCell

YungCell

Niggas iffy
-
No, ugly females are useless and wouldnt solve any of your problems, they would make your life even worse. Only cucks date them, I'm not as desperate as most people and I still have dignity, I would rather be alone than with an ugly foid
Weird way of admitting you're a complete volcel scumbag

Eskimocel

Eskimocel

-
Why should I, nonmasculine looking fag, want my waifu to look manlier than me?
Dating down by one point should never be an issue for anyone.

You dont have the option to pick and choose. Are you Chad and I dont know?

Whatever comes your way you should be thankful it even does. I am not saying dont have standards, but you cannot pick and choose unless you are good looking which enables you to pick and choose.

nazianime

nazianime

Unironically A Virgin
-
Its gay, I mean most anime with tom boys the girls still have big breasts or feminine faces. They just tend to be more muscular and wear short hair. If you are dating a full man face with a masculine body it is gay.

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

-

Whatever comes your way you should be thankful it even does. I am not saying dont have standards, but you cannot pick and choose unless you are good looking which enables you to pick and choose.
I always have option to reject what not pleases me, even if they rejects me too, and I will use it. No cute loli - no life, and no thanks

Eskimocel

Eskimocel

-
I always have option to reject what not pleases me, even if they rejects me too, and I will use it. No cute loli - no life, and no thanks
So you are good looking enough to reject whatever you wish.

Thanks, I wish I had the options to reject everything like you do.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Disabled sandcel manlet
-
Good to know that half this forum is full of fakecels.

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

-
So you are good looking enough to reject whatever you wish.

Thanks, I wish I had the options to reject everything like you do.
No good looking enough, just cultured man with standards, I reject them whatever they want me or not

josh

josh

Banned
-
Volcel, but ugly women have even higher standards than pretty ones from what I've seen.

happiless

happiless

genetic trash
-

Dating a foid which masculinity mogs you is gay. Man-looking ugly foids are for masculine ugly men, feminine ugly foids are for feminine-looking ugly men. Well, they're actually for normies and drunk Chadlites but I'm speaking of how it should be

YungCell

YungCell

Niggas iffy
-
hating volcels = worshipping females
I dont hate the the mgtow type volcels in, fact i actually admire them to a degree aside from all the coping they do, but the volcels who reject their looksmatch or someone slightly below it while claiming to be incel and go on incel forums are entitled scum that give us a bad name.

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
★★★★★
I dont hate the the mgtow type volcels in, fact i actually admire them to a degree aside from all the coping they do, but the volcels who reject their looksmatch or someone slightly below it while claiming to be incel and go on incel forums are entitled scum that give us a bad name.
Fair enough tbh. I don’t condone those who would reject their looksmatch either, I don’t see anything wrong with rejecting landwhales though.

Eskimocel

Eskimocel

-
Dating a foid which masculinity mogs you is gay. Man-looking ugly foids are for masculine ugly men, feminine ugly foids are for feminine-looking ugly men. Well, they're actually for normies and drunk Chadlites but I'm speaking of how it should be

Thats the thing I said initially. And keep in mind, I agree that people should have standards. What I am saying is that if you have the options to pick and choose and reject whichever way you want, you are good looking.

That was it. Do you see me talking about how THIS type of male should be with THIS type of female? No, because yet again I agree that people have standards. Standards are subjective to how you personally feel like is the lowest you could go. But it reaches a stage where its taking it too far. If you have a problem with dating/ having sex with a point below you then I dont know.

Last edited:
RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

getting dabbed on by mоds
-
what if she has all of them with a face with masculine traits?
What about face? It also is part of femininity, gentle smaller face, isntead of big bony agressive masculine. And especially would suck for non masculine guy, to be mogged by masculine femoid
So by superior napoleonic principle, if guy is feminine or babyfaced, his waifu must be even more feminine and babyfaced than average female
Obviously matters too, but butterfaces turn me on just as much as Stacies. Maybe slightly more.
Women with very feminine bodies are never manly looking, just ugly at worst.

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail the Bloatlord, human vermin!
-
I'd unironically date the one in the 1st pic anytime, but to each his own my friends..

suckdick

suckdick

Veteran
-
you are fakecel chadlite if you are in situation where you reject someone