Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is it volcel to reject ugly manly females, or is it gay to date them?

real, biological females who look manly, not trannies

• it's volcel to reject them

Votes: 67 55.4%
  • it's gay to date them

Votes: 54 44.6%

• Total voters
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I prefer not to be gay

your a volcel if you reject a foid doesn't matter how masculine they look

it’s gay bro

You’re damned if you do and you’re damned if you don’t.

@Napoleon de Geso provide some pictures to show examples of what kind of mandly females you are talking about.

@Napoleon de Geso provide some pictures to show examples of what kind of mandly females you are talking about.

your a volcel if you reject a foid doesn't matter how masculine they look
I agree. I look very feminine and girls reject me for that so it would be hypocritical for me to reject a "manly" girl which I wouldn´t, any validation and affection any girl would show me would make me feel good.

No, ugly females are useless and wouldnt solve any of your problems, they would make your life even worse. Only cucks date them, I'm not as desperate as most people and I still have dignity, I would rather be alone than with an ugly foid

Can you provide several more pictures? I was thinking of a long haired girl with masculine features, this picture is literally a bad picture and with a haircut of a plugged bird.

Can you provide several more pictures? I was thinking of a long haired girl with masculine features, this picture is literally a bad picture and with a haircut of a plugged bird.

Would rather be alone (srs)

You're probably fucking hideous yourself so what's the problem I don't get your hypocrisy. Are you a foid? A chadlite fakecel?

You're probably fucking hideous yourself so what's the problem I don't get your hypocrisy. Are you a foid? A chadlite fakecel?
I'f I'm not very pretty doesnt meen I should go for ugly monkeys. And because I'm nonmasculine fag, that means masculine femoid even worse for me, because would mog me at looking manly, so just short neothenic lolis are ok

Wow seems like there are many volcels in here, I look feminine and so do a few other members in here and have been rejected for that by girls so I would definitely date a masculine looking girl.

Seems like hypocrisy that so many don´t want to date one since the main reason they get rejected themselves is lack of masculine features in their own faces and have more feminine features such as recessed chin, no strong jawline etc.

Wow seems like there are many volcels in here, I look feminine and so do a few other members in here and have been rejected for that by girls so I would definitely date a masculine looking girl.
Same, I'm a limp wristed feminine faggot so I'd be a hypocrite if I wouldn't date a woman because of a manjaw.

Ugly manly females would be fucking chad if they could, it's not like they are attracted to you lmao.

Incel if reject.
Gay if date.

fuck, yes
date, no

It is gay to date them.

The whole point of a female is tits, ass and thighs.
She's supposed to be feminine. If you date a manly hairy fatbody you might aswel fuck a dude. At least you won't get nagged by the dude or divorceraped.

I wouldn't be able to get it up for them, so I wouldn't be volcel for not fucking them. I wouldn't want to fuck them in the first place, but I physically wouldn't be able to do so.

She's supposed to be feminine. If you date a manly hairy fatbody you might aswel fuck a dude. At least you won't get nagged by the dude or divorceraped.
What about face? It also is part of femininity, gentle smaller face, isntead of big bony agressive masculine. And especially would suck for non masculine guy, to be mogged by masculine femoid
So by superior napoleonic principle, if guy is feminine or babyfaced, his waifu must be even more feminine and babyfaced than average female

ugly girls don't count

what if she has all of them with a face with masculine traits?

Only have sex with but I would never be in a relationship with them

I dont understand, you are not Chad.

You cannot claim to be the lowest of the low while rejecting other females that are not entirely good looking.

This doesnt apply to landwhales, since they dont even have self respect.

Dating down by one point is nothing.

I dont understand, you are not Chad.

You cannot claim to be the lowest of the low while rejecting other females that are not entirely good looking.

This doesnt apply to landwhales, since they dont even have self respect.

Dating down by one point is nothing.
Why should I, nonmasculine looking fag, want my waifu to look manlier than me?

No, ugly females are useless and wouldnt solve any of your problems, they would make your life even worse. Only cucks date them, I'm not as desperate as most people and I still have dignity, I would rather be alone than with an ugly foid
Weird way of admitting you're a complete volcel scumbag

Why should I, nonmasculine looking fag, want my waifu to look manlier than me?
Dating down by one point should never be an issue for anyone.

You dont have the option to pick and choose. Are you Chad and I dont know?

Whatever comes your way you should be thankful it even does. I am not saying dont have standards, but you cannot pick and choose unless you are good looking which enables you to pick and choose.

Its gay, I mean most anime with tom boys the girls still have big breasts or feminine faces. They just tend to be more muscular and wear short hair. If you are dating a full man face with a masculine body it is gay.

Dating down by one point should never be an issue for anyone.

You dont have the option to pick and choose. Are you Chad and I dont know?

Whatever comes your way you should be thankful it even does. I am not saying dont have standards, but you cannot pick and choose unless you are good looking which enables you to pick and choose.
I always have option to reject what not pleases me, even if they rejects me too, and I will use it. No cute loli - no life, and no thanks

I always have option to reject what not pleases me, even if they rejects me too, and I will use it. No cute loli - no life, and no thanks
So you are good looking enough to reject whatever you wish.

Thanks, I wish I had the options to reject everything like you do.