Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is it volcel to reject ugly manly females, or is it gay to date them?

real, biological females who look manly, not trannies

• it's volcel to reject them

Votes: 67 55.4%
  • it's gay to date them

Votes: 54 44.6%

• Total voters
So you are good looking enough to reject whatever you wish.

Thanks, I wish I had the options to reject everything like you do.
No good looking enough, just cultured man with standards, I reject them whatever they want me or not

Volcel, but ugly women have even higher standards than pretty ones from what I've seen.

Dating down by one point should never be an issue for anyone.

You dont have the option to pick and choose. Are you Chad and I dont know?

Whatever comes your way you should be thankful it even does. I am not saying dont have standards, but you cannot pick and choose unless you are good looking which enables you to pick and choose.
Dating a foid which masculinity mogs you is gay. Man-looking ugly foids are for masculine ugly men, feminine ugly foids are for feminine-looking ugly men. Well, they're actually for normies and drunk Chadlites but I'm speaking of how it should be

hating volcels = worshipping females
I dont hate the the mgtow type volcels in, fact i actually admire them to a degree aside from all the coping they do, but the volcels who reject their looksmatch or someone slightly below it while claiming to be incel and go on incel forums are entitled scum that give us a bad name.

I dont hate the the mgtow type volcels in, fact i actually admire them to a degree aside from all the coping they do, but the volcels who reject their looksmatch or someone slightly below it while claiming to be incel and go on incel forums are entitled scum that give us a bad name.
Fair enough tbh. I don’t condone those who would reject their looksmatch either, I don’t see anything wrong with rejecting landwhales though.

Dating a foid which masculinity mogs you is gay. Man-looking ugly foids are for masculine ugly men, feminine ugly foids are for feminine-looking ugly men. Well, they're actually for normies and drunk Chadlites but I'm speaking of how it should be
I dont understand, you are not Chad.

You cannot claim to be the lowest of the low while rejecting other females that are not entirely good looking.

This doesnt apply to landwhales, since they dont even have self respect.

Dating down by one point is nothing.
Thats the thing I said initially. And keep in mind, I agree that people should have standards. What I am saying is that if you have the options to pick and choose and reject whichever way you want, you are good looking.

That was it. Do you see me talking about how THIS type of male should be with THIS type of female? No, because yet again I agree that people have standards. Standards are subjective to how you personally feel like is the lowest you could go. But it reaches a stage where its taking it too far. If you have a problem with dating/ having sex with a point below you then I dont know.

Last edited:
what if she has all of them with a face with masculine traits?
What about face? It also is part of femininity, gentle smaller face, isntead of big bony agressive masculine. And especially would suck for non masculine guy, to be mogged by masculine femoid
So by superior napoleonic principle, if guy is feminine or babyfaced, his waifu must be even more feminine and babyfaced than average female
Obviously matters too, but butterfaces turn me on just as much as Stacies. Maybe slightly more.
Women with very feminine bodies are never manly looking, just ugly at worst.

I'd unironically date the one in the 1st pic anytime, but to each his own my friends..

you are fakecel chadlite if you are in situation where you reject someone

If she literally looked like a man (even if she was biologically female), I wouldn't, but if she had some masculine characteristics but was still feminine enough to clearly be female at first glance, I would. Like, I wouldn't mind a woman who had bigger wrists than me.

As long as she looks female. Then it would be volcel to reject a super strong girl that will carry you

Ugly foids arent human

As long as she ain't fat and you could still tell she is a female, that's good enough for me

Its gay if their masculine like facial hair and shit

If you have the opportunity to be with a girl and you don’t take it you’re volcel. How attractive she is to you is largely irrelevant to Incel status, you either have the option to have sex with a human girl or you don’t

If you're attracted to Masculinity and Masculine features that's homosexual.

This includes body hair and feet you coping closet homos.

Volcel
If you get free sex and say no, you aren't an incel

ITT a bunch of faggots.

I bet the people calling others volcels are the sort to fuck trannies (MtF) that went through extensive surgery to look like a passable foid and claim it's not gay.

Just complain about how shallow people are regarding looks and how you can't get a girlfriend, but if an ugly girl wants to be with you, you wouldn't go for her because she's ugly? Seems like some peak hypocrisy to me.

Your sons will be manly slayers

Dating ugly foids is gayness.

Only young foids have value.
If you have the opportunity to be with a girl and you don’t take it you’re volcel. How attractive she is to you is largely irrelevant to Incel status, you either have the option to have sex with a human girl or you don’t
That’s false.

I would say volcel & fakecel in this situation but I do have standards. I wouldn't provide or date someone who looks like a troll out of OSRS.

As heterosexual men, we are attracted to feminine features, not masculine features. Therefore it is only natural that we won't find 'manly' women attractive. Masculine features are a turn off; for example, I find a 'bodybuilder' physique on a woman absolutely repulsive. Would I be a volcel for rejecting a woman with such a physique? Well, I wouldn't find myself in such a position in the first place, but hypothetically in such a scenario I wouldn't be able to get it up for her because I wouldn't be attracted to her, so I wouldn't be able to fuck her. I wouldn't want to fuck her in the first place, but I physically wouldn't be able to do so. I don't see how that could make me a volcel.

It is gay to date them.

No, ugly females are useless and wouldnt solve any of your problems, they would make your life even worse. Only cucks date them, I'm not as desperate as most people and I still have dignity, I would rather be alone than with an ugly foid

No, ugly females are useless and wouldnt solve any of your problems, they would make your life even worse. Only cucks date them, I'm not as desperate as most people and I still have dignity, I would rather be alone than with an ugly foid

No question, it's volcel.

You're only allowed to reject landwhales. Otherwise volcel.

Says the weebcel attracted to underdeveloped androgynous looking 2D caricatures of women.

I don't want to be "pegged"

Tough to tell. Any limit set would be arbitrary. I already made a thread about it.

It’s not gay if it’s an actual female.

She is lowkey hot. If she would lose some weight and fix that horrible fucking hairstyle.
Would take girl with hairstyle like this. But only cute, not with masculine face. Like tomboyish girls, but with cute girly loli faces

It’s not gay if it’s an actual female.
Massive cope if you think this isn't gay
Ftm magazine primaryx750

These are all biological females

MOGS ME

I'm not fucking a 4 or below. Call me a volcel I dont give a shit, these foids disgust me.