Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Is it weird to let a foid spit into your mouth

Title

• It's based

Votes: 24 22.0%
  • It's cucked

Votes: 52 47.7%
  • bruh

Votes: 64 58.7%

• Total voters
This one is not exactly what I would like because the guy doesn’t get any sex. It’s more females just spitting and humiliation which I’m not into. But the girls are nice looking.

Tenor 26

not cucked if its cute waifu of culture

it's cucked beyond belief. only time maybe when it less cucked is if foid is virgin.

It sits in a superposition of based and cucked in my opinion

Yes man its weird

That sounds fucking gross, but you do you.

Gives of the aheago vibe

I want to hire a foid as my food chewer.
(teethcel here)
That would be a good reason to moneymaxx.

Or maybe just buy some teeth implants...

What about slurping the spit out of a foids mouth? I think that's the hotter way to do it if you want to exchange non-genital fluids with a bitch

Still better than no sexual experience.

If a foid spat on me I would punch her even harder than the guy here who broke a foids jaw in school (in Minecraft of course after I drink the potion of strength)

Nah is disgusting how is that arousing?

It's cucked

Bruh

Based if its wife

I wouldn't say it's normal

Bruh. What the fuck are these popcorn farts?:feelsclown:

When you kiss a foid it is almost the same thing. Saliva and spit go in the mouth. So it comes down to a dominance thing..

The question should be: "Which would you rather have; food spit in your mouth or you spot in hers"

As in, I mean I'd rather be the one doing the spitting...

Last edited:
Free Picture Wednesday!
@PPEcel , you were randomly selected for our free picture edit! Congratulations! Here is the image you won!

View attachment 655641

The Greedy. The Callous. The Unjust. The Bringer of Ice. The Sharp One. The Rough One. The Jagged. The One Cloaked In Black Shawls. Your time is running out. The end of the Purple hegemony is nigh. You cannot prepare. Wait with bated breath. Gather your legion. It will not be enough. The White Ones will usurp you, abolishing the current Order Of Things. WAR! WAR! WAR!

I am a bot. This action was performed automatically. If you have any issues with this action, please contact the nearest Purple One.
ok

Bruh. What the fuck are these popcorn farts?:feelsclown:

When you kiss a foid it is almost the same thing. Saliva and spit go in the mouth. So it comes down to a dominance thing..

The question should be: "Which would you rather have; food spit in your mouth or you spot in hers"

As in, I mean I'd rather be the one doing the spitting...
foid & spit.

Wrong!

It takes chewing to another level!

Are you some kind of teeth haver?

Gdmf teeth havers!
:feelshaha: I'm a teeth-haver minus one tooth. Not visible though thank the Lord.