Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion is it worse to be anally raped as a man than anally raped as a woman?

• Thread starter Wiz32BlackJiggaboo
  • Start date
Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
I don't think getting vaginally raped by a dick is as traumatic as a guy getting anally raped because the anus isn't built to naturally lubricate and derive pleasure from dicks like a vagina is. So there isn't really a point of comparison here. But when I think of how undesirable it would be to get anally raped in prison, it does make me more able to sympathize how uncomfortable for foids who get raped in the back door.

So for you guys saying 'rape isn't that big a deal' and all that: while it's definitely true that it gets exaggerated, it can be a lot rougher if the rapist uses an unnatural orifice and sodomizes you, so we should at least try to have sympathy for foids who get raped that way.

Another thing is that even though the vagina naturally lubricates, it's sometimes dry, so getting dry-raped in the vagina is probably pretty painful too. Rape would be less painful when a foid is aroused, so I understand we get annoyed by those types of wet-rapes getting a bunch of sympathy, but dry-rapes are most definitely a thing and would probably be more likely to cause tears/injuries and be a less pleasant experience.

This could happen if a foid is raped very suddenly without the rapist doing any foreplay to get her aroused. If it's Chad she needs time to recognize it is Chad and then get horny for him, not sure how long that takes, probably under a minute but it's not instant. If it's not Chad then there wouldn't be any non-contact arousal, the rapist would either need to get her wet through physically stimulating erogenous zones (body reacts on its own despite her mental revulsion) or through the natural arousal some foids feel toward dominating men (even ugly ones)

If a foid is just standing waiting for a bus and then pulled into a bush, pants down and raped within 9 seconds, my guess is that's probably not enough time for her to get wet, so it would be a dry rape and painful for her. Not as painful as anal rape (that's always worse, vagina is built for dick) but still pretty bad.

I tried to look up some guidelines here and found this : https://www.summitmedicalgroup.com/...aha_obg_changes_in_sexual_arousal_from_aging/

• As women age, the walls of the vagina get thinner. The vagina also gets shorter and narrower and it’s harder for it to get bigger during sex.
  • It may take 1 to 3 minutes for the vagina to get wet in women over 40. (It may take only 10 to 30 seconds for younger women.)
10-30 seconds isn't very long, but that means it's still possible for dry-sex to happen even if a foid begins to be immediately aroused. Plus obviously she might have delayed arousal for additional seconds based on how long it takes her brain to process that something sexual is happening and to be aroused by the low-inhib male.

60-180 seconds for 40+ ladies is even more of a concern, so dry-rape probably happens much more often when older women get raped. Not 100% sure what thinner vaginal walls mean (maybe more prone to tearing?) but that could also be an added factor of discomfort in concert with dryness.

Thinking older women have shorter/narrower vaginas sounds like roastie-cope to trick guys into wanting to fuck "tight old lady pussy" or some shit. I'm very skeptical about this claim. I guess we should look more into this.

I mean, maybe it's possibly inherently true (if a foid avoided sex and aged 20 years, her vagina would shrink?) but I don't know if that takes into account the natural lengthening/widening that happens from having constant sexual experiences. Plus I think sexual experience makes it easier to get bigger during sex too.

A big part of "getting bigger" is how the vagina "lengthens" by merit of the womb simply getting lifted out of the way, so maybe with young foids they have stronger womb-lifting muscles (they have a more valuable thing to protect!) but elder foids have weak womb-lifting muscles so rather than the womb/cervix naturally lifting out of the way it only gets longer if it gets pushed up/back by the guy's cock?

IT include me in the screenshot

Male rape is a much more serious issue than female rape, yet foids get more recognition and spotlight.

Women are cum rags by default. So its natural for them.

For men it is not.

Therefore its worse for a man to be raped anally than a female

Male on male rape is far worse than male on female rape since it is unnatural

Depends on the size of the dick and person tbh. I would say its pretty equal

Idk bro do females and males have the same butthole

Attachments

• 1591119255897.png
    1591119255897.png
    378.4 KB · Views: 13
I have written about this in my journal before about females getting raped by males and males getting raped by other males and there isn´t even a question about how horrible it is for a man to get raped by another man because it´s the most emasculating thing a man can experience, males are supposed to feel masculine, and dominant and by being raped by another man he strips you of all the masculine attributes you have or want to have.

Females are supposed to feel feminine, weak (physically), and being dominated is a turn-on for them plus they are being raped by the opposite sex so it´s literally just sex, if I got "raped" by a female even if she was ugly it wouldn´t traumatize me because it´s dick in vagina it doesn´t emasculate me.

There is a world of difference between a female getting raped by a man and a man getting raped by another man but society doesn´t get that and that is very apparent in comment sections on social media about a man going to prison for rape where everyone wish he would be raped too in prison "because it´s the same" it´s far from the same as I explained.

This comparison is so low IQ that it had to be made by a foid.

How come being anally sodomized is equal in any way as being raped by a member of the opposite sex by natural means (i.e PIV)? You know why they say that? Cuz they know that a mean being raped by a woman (even if ugly) wouldn't be a big deal for most men. In fact, rape is not the most terrible thing that can happen to you in life.

This comparison is the only way they can show us how disgusted and repulsed they are by having sex with an ugly man.

Foid raping man with dildo is worst

Women's pelvis has a more flexible bone/tissue structure, because they give birth and their body needs to be able to stretch. Also they dont have prostate neighbouring their rectum. So I would argue anal penetration is less painful/hurtful for them on average.

Last edited:
Obviously it would be worse for the man

Obviously worse for a man to be stripped of his manhood by being anally raped. Foids get fucked vaginally naturally anyway

Rape is bad period, but I still jack off to r/rapekink

Male rape is a much more serious issue than female rape, yet foids get more recognition and spotlight.
This seems like overgeneralizing to me, it is possible for female rapes to be more serious than male rapes, it largely depends on the context and many factors.

Women are cum rags by default. So its natural for them.
For men it is not.
Therefore its worse for a man to be raped anally than a female
ITbait? Even though the vagina is built to get cummed, the anus is not (regardless of gender) so I don't agree that anal sex is natural for foids. It's just as unnatural as it is for us.

I guess technically handjobs/blowjobs/boobjobs/hairjobs would technically all be unnatural too though. But they don't carry a risk for anal fissures like poopering does so I don't think they rank as being as dangerous.

Male on male rape is far worse than male on female rape since it is unnatural
Your summary is overlooking the particulars, I'm not talking about ALL male-on-female rape but rather sodomy.

Even though putting a penis into a vagina is following natural design, putting a penis into an anus is not.

Maybe it would help you to understand if I took dicks out of the equation for a second.

Imagine someone jammed the handle of a tennis racket up your ass.

Is that more natural or less natural depending on whether a man or woman does it?

Is it more natural or less natural if someone shoves a tennis racket handle up a foid's ass?

I think regardless of the sex of the shover/recipient there's a lot of gender parity, I think we are capable of being egalitarian here in terms of universally condemning it as a weird thing to happen even with consent, much less without it.

Idk bro do females and males have the same butthole
In this hypothetical example we are assuming the ratio of anal circumference (hi /tg/) to dick radius is equal.

there isn´t even a question about how horrible it is for a man to get raped by another man because it´s the most emasculating thing a man can experience, males are supposed to feel masculine, and dominant and by being raped by another man he strips you of all the masculine attributes you have or want to have.
I don't agree with you. I feel like a woman chopping off my dick/balls would be more emasculating than a guy sneaking a dick into my ass while I'm passed out or some shit.

Especially if it happened when I could not reasonably resist (such as when passed out, or if I got tied up) then I would not feel "stripped of all masculine attributes".

If I got overpowered in some kind of grappling situation yeah I would feel emasculated, but you tend to feel emasculated when you get beaten in a fight regardless.

In that sense: it can also be emasculating (maybe even moreso in some cases to sexist men) to get beaten in a fight by a woman. If sex happens after that, thinking "I subconsciously wanted to lose that fight because I wanted the foid to fuck me" is potentially a cope to hang onto your ego even though really you didn't want Big Bertha to sit on you.

Females are supposed to feel feminine, weak (physically), and being dominated is a turn-on for them plus they are being raped by the opposite sex so it´s literally just sex,
Sex is with a vagina though, it's not true sex to get poopered. Yeah they might get turned on by the domination but that doesn't make it sex anymore than it would be sex if a micropenis guy fucked her in the ear/nostril.

if I got "raped" by a female even if she was ugly it wouldn´t traumatize me because it´s dick in vagina it doesn´t emasculate me.
I think you're being presumptuous here. Being raped by a woman can be traumatizing.

Guys who say they couldn't possibly traumatized are LARPing like they constantly get raped by foids and experienced nothing bad as a result.

How can we possibly know how traumatizing rape is (even with a foid, even with an attractive one) if we haven't experienced it? It's all hypothetical.

Like what if for example you got raped by a 10/10 gigastacy who got turned on by the idea of her BF murdering incels and you knew the jealous BF was in the next room ready to walk in and murder you? That's still rape and a very frightening situation even if you would otherwise really enjoy fucking that gigastacy you'd have really mixed feelings about doing it in the context of her BF being ready to step in and murder you.

There is a world of difference between a female getting raped by a man and a man getting raped by another man but society doesn´t get that and that is very apparent in comment sections on social media about a man going to prison for rape where everyone wish he would be raped too in prison "because it´s the same" it´s far from the same as I explained.
"rape culture" is a phrase which originated to describe prisons before foids appropriated it and I agree it gets trivilialized and joked about too much.

Foids play a HUGE part in doing this, though they'll try to blame it on "toxic masculinity". Men share some blame (we joke about it I think because deep down we're scared to imagine it, ie COPE) in triviliazing it, but it's largely foid choices which shape such a culture. Men would be more empathetic to other male suffering if foids actually valued that kind of attitude.

Foid raping man with dildo is worst
Worse than what?

It's definitely not the worst thing, I'd rather have a foid surprise me in the rectum with a dildo than a man surprise me in the rectum with a dick.

Women's pelvis has a more flexible bone/tissue structure, because they give birth and their body needs to be able to stretch.
Also they dont have prostate neighbouring their rectum. So I would argue anal penetration is less painful/hurtful for them on average.
I don't really know how important bone flexibility would be here, I don't think any dick is wide enough for bone dimensions to matter...

Unless maybe you mean that if bones bend better it creates expansion and relief of internal pressures on soft tissues?

Prostate is a confusing thing, I guess it's probably like a cervix where it hurts to slam into it hard even though it might be possibly to derive pleasure from having it touched lightly.

Obviously worse for a man to be stripped of his manhood by being anally raped. Foids get fucked vaginally naturally anyway
You're off the tracks though, I'm comparing anal rape of men to anal rape of women, NOT to vaginal rape of women (which we already know is less traumatic than anal rape).

I simply included some notes at the end regarding how vaginal rape could come to resemble anal rape if the foid was dry.

I guess in the same sense, anal rape of a foid would be less traumatic and more comparable to vaginal rape if supplemental lubricant was introduced to reduce tissue trauma.

Maybe the comparison I'm looking for here is comparing the "I'm upset that part of my enjoyed the slippery sex that caused no bleeding" rape victims to the "I'm upset that the dry sex made me bleed and I hated the whole thing" rape victims?

Oh, to any foids reading this: trigger warning!

That's probably a false dichotomy though, you could also have masochistic tendencies to enjoy non-slippery dry sex despite bleeding too. Hell, I never lubricate when I fap so I'm probably among this crowd.

I of course blame the jews for this, I would be naturally lower-friction if I still had my foreskin.

This seems like overgeneralizing to me, it is possible for female rapes to be more serious than male rapes, it largely depends on the context and many factors.

ITbait? Even though the vagina is built to get cummed, the anus is not (regardless of gender) so I don't agree that anal sex is natural for foids. It's just as unnatural as it is for us.

I guess technically handjobs/blowjobs/boobjobs/hairjobs would technically all be unnatural too though. But they don't carry a risk for anal fissures like poopering does so I don't think they rank as being as dangerous.

Your summary is overlooking the particulars, I'm not talking about ALL male-on-female rape but rather sodomy.

Even though putting a penis into a vagina is following natural design, putting a penis into an anus is not.

Maybe it would help you to understand if I took dicks out of the equation for a second.

Imagine someone jammed the handle of a tennis racket up your ass.

Is that more natural or less natural depending on whether a man or woman does it?

Is it more natural or less natural if someone shoves a tennis racket handle up a foid's ass?

I think regardless of the sex of the shover/recipient there's a lot of gender parity, I think we are capable of being egalitarian here in terms of universally condemning it as a weird thing to happen even with consent, much less without it.

In this hypothetical example we are assuming the ratio of anal circumference (hi /tg/) to dick radius is equal.

I don't agree with you. I feel like a woman chopping off my dick/balls would be more emasculating than a guy sneaking a dick into my ass while I'm passed out or some shit.

Especially if it happened when I could not reasonably resist (such as when passed out, or if I got tied up) then I would not feel "stripped of all masculine attributes".

If I got overpowered in some kind of grappling situation yeah I would feel emasculated, but you tend to feel emasculated when you get beaten in a fight regardless.

In that sense: it can also be emasculating (maybe even moreso in some cases to sexist men) to get beaten in a fight by a woman. If sex happens after that, thinking "I subconsciously wanted to lose that fight because I wanted the foid to fuck me" is potentially a cope to hang onto your ego even though really you didn't want Big Bertha to sit on you.

Sex is with a vagina though, it's not true sex to get poopered. Yeah they might get turned on by the domination but that doesn't make it sex anymore than it would be sex if a micropenis guy fucked her in the ear/nostril.

I think you're being presumptuous here. Being raped by a woman can be traumatizing.

Guys who say they couldn't possibly traumatized are LARPing like they constantly get raped by foids and experienced nothing bad as a result.

How can we possibly know how traumatizing rape is (even with a foid, even with an attractive one) if we haven't experienced it? It's all hypothetical.

Like what if for example you got raped by a 10/10 gigastacy who got turned on by the idea of her BF murdering incels and you knew the jealous BF was in the next room ready to walk in and murder you? That's still rape and a very frightening situation even if you would otherwise really enjoy fucking that gigastacy you'd have really mixed feelings about doing it in the context of her BF being ready to step in and murder you.

"rape culture" is a phrase which originated to describe prisons before foids appropriated it and I agree it gets trivilialized and joked about too much.

Foids play a HUGE part in doing this, though they'll try to blame it on "toxic masculinity". Men share some blame (we joke about it I think because deep down we're scared to imagine it, ie COPE) in triviliazing it, but it's largely foid choices which shape such a culture. Men would be more empathetic to other male suffering if foids actually valued that kind of attitude.

Worse than what?

It's definitely not the worst thing, I'd rather have a foid surprise me in the rectum with a dildo than a man surprise me in the rectum with a dick.

I don't really know how important bone flexibility would be here, I don't think any dick is wide enough for bone dimensions to matter...

Unless maybe you mean that if bones bend better it creates expansion and relief of internal pressures on soft tissues?

Prostate is a confusing thing, I guess it's probably like a cervix where it hurts to slam into it hard even though it might be possibly to derive pleasure from having it touched lightly.

You're off the tracks though, I'm comparing anal rape of men to anal rape of women, NOT to vaginal rape of women (which we already know is less traumatic than anal rape).

I simply included some notes at the end regarding how vaginal rape could come to resemble anal rape if the foid was dry.

I guess in the same sense, anal rape of a foid would be less traumatic and more comparable to vaginal rape if supplemental lubricant was introduced to reduce tissue trauma.

Maybe the comparison I'm looking for here is comparing the "I'm upset that part of my enjoyed the slippery sex that caused no bleeding" rape victims to the "I'm upset that the dry sex made me bleed and I hated the whole thing" rape victims?

Oh, to any foids reading this: trigger warning!

That's probably a false dichotomy though, you could also have masochistic tendencies to enjoy non-slippery dry sex despite bleeding too. Hell, I never lubricate when I fap so I'm probably among this crowd.

I of course blame the jews for this, I would be naturally lower-friction if I still had my foreskin.

Only read your 1st paragraph because I'm really lazy but my originally point was close enough. Foids were made to get fucked one way or another. Men are NOT.

Foids were made to get fucked one way or another. Men are NOT.

I don't agree with that 'one way or another' BS. Foids were made to get fucked in their vaginas, end stop.

That's like saying it would be natural if I used an axe to behead a foid and fucked her decapitated esophagus, because that's "one way or another" of fucking them.

I don't agree with that 'one way or another' BS. Foids were made to get fucked in their vaginas, end stop.

That's like saying it would be natural if I used an axe to behead a foid and fucked her decapitated esophagus, because that's "one way or another" of fucking them.

By "one way or another" I meant vaginally or anally. Bitches love butt-sex man.

Men are supposed to be the ones doing the fucking. Period. I can't think of a worse way to strip a man of his manhood than to anally rape him forcefully

By "one way or another" I meant vaginally or anally. Bitches love butt-sex man.

Men are supposed to be the ones doing the fucking. Period. I can't think of a worse way to strip a man of his manhood than to anally rape him forcefully
Like I said earlier, castration+penectomy is obviously far more stripping of manhood. You are literally removing the ability of a guy to fuck and removing the source of his testosterone.

If you think that some fag sneaking his dick into your ass is somehow worse then you're just LARPing.

Like I said earlier, castration+penectomy is obviously far more stripping of manhood. You are literally removing the ability of a guy to fuck and removing the source of his testosterone.

If you think that some fag sneaking his dick into your ass is somehow worse then you're just LARPing.

Wow I disagree with you completely.

You may suspect me of LARPING but I'm now suspecting u to be low key gay. I want nothing going up my ass no matter what especially another man's dick. Wtf

Agree to disagree

Wow I disagree with you completely.

You may suspect me of LARPING but I'm now suspecting u to be low key gay. I want nothing going up my ass no matter what especially another man's dick. Wtf

Agree to disagree

Being heterosexual does not require being so pathetically insecure in your own masculinity that you need to put gay shit on a pedestol as somehow the worst thing that could possibly happen to you.

This is foid-tier argument where "sex with someone I'm not attracted to is the worst possible thing that could happen".

Tying up your ego in whether or not you prevented sex with people you are not attracted to is non-masculine. This is the type of thing many foids do, and many of us detest them for their lack of empathy for other types of suffering.

Example: a foid getting her hand chopped off is obviously worse off than a foid who got gangbanged without consent. Feminist rape culture tries not to acknowledge that (ie "rape is the worst thing").

Similarly for us: it is much worse for us to have a hand chopped off than to get dicked.

If you want to LARP otherwise then you are obviously not confident in your heterosexuality and are feeling a need to overcompensate by expressing to me how uber-hetero you are that the idea of non-con gay shit happening to you is just absolutely the worst-possible-thing ever and totally worse than having a limb amputated.

I think he doth protest too much.

How fragile could your masculine ego possibly be that it couldn't survive that? LOL

My ego is fragile as shit but I'm pretty sure I could bounce back. It doesn't mean I'd want to get dicked by guys all of a sudden.

it is possible for female rapes to be more serious than male rapes
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
JFL at this man, if you think that a man raping a woman is more mentally destructive than man raping a man then you're fucking retarded.

It's been proven time and time again that men are much more susceptable to sexual abuse than women, causing them to have mental issues such as being gay or transgender.

Being heterosexual does not require being so pathetically insecure in your own masculinity that you need to put gay shit on a pedestol as somehow the worst thing that could possibly happen to you.

This is foid-tier argument where "sex with someone I'm not attracted to is the worst possible thing that could happen".

Tying up your ego in whether or not you prevented sex with people you are not attracted to is non-masculine. This is the type of thing many foids do, and many of us detest them for their lack of empathy for other types of suffering.

Example: a foid getting her hand chopped off is obviously worse off than a foid who got gangbanged without consent. Feminist rape culture tries not to acknowledge that (ie "rape is the worst thing").

Similarly for us: it is much worse for us to have a hand chopped off than to get dicked.

If you want to LARP otherwise then you are obviously not confident in your heterosexuality and are feeling a need to overcompensate by expressing to me how uber-hetero you are that the idea of non-con gay shit happening to you is just absolutely the worst-possible-thing ever and totally worse than having a limb amputated.

I think he doth protest too much.

How fragile could your masculine ego possibly be that it couldn't survive that? LOL

My ego is fragile as shit but I'm pretty sure I could bounce back. It doesn't mean I'd want to get dicked by guys all of a sudden.

I'm kinda lost because I'm not gonna genuinely read the essays you post but we were talking about what's the worst way to be stripped of your manhood, not worst thing that could ever happen to me. And I said that would be to fuck a straight man up the arse forcefully.

I have 99 problems but insecurity about my sexuality isn't one ;P

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
JFL at this man, if you think that a man raping a woman is more mentally destructive than man raping a man then you're fucking retarded.

It's been proven time and time again that men are much more susceptable to sexual abuse than women, causing them to have mental issues such as being gay or transgender.
There are different ways to evaluate this, like on a purely physical or purely mental level, or the combination of both.

What do you think is the basis for greater male susceptibility to abuse? Inherent fragility or just a lack of social support combined with a fragile ego?

There are different ways to evaluate this, like on a purely physical or purely mental level, or the combination of both.

What do you think is the basis for greater male susceptibility to abuse? Inherent fragility or just a lack of social support combined with a fragile ego?

Male on male rape is worse on every level, no matter which way you interpret it, mentally, physically, or socially. Sure, for a female it can be quite traumatic, but for a man it can easily ruin their entire way of life.

If a female were to come out and say that she were raped, she would be considered as "strong", "endearing", and "Brave". For a man it would be much harder though, since this would make him look weak and vulnerable. Yes, you can argue that he would get a similar treatment as a female, but there's no way that he would get the same sort of attention or support.

As far as physical problems, women wouldn't even be able to compare, since many men who are raped at a young age, tend to become homosexuals and transgenders (as I've said before). Sure, women can become whores, dykes, even suicidal later on in life, but it doesn't really compare to the consequences of being a male rape victim.

Also being raped as a man you get your masculinity taken away. Being raped as a woman doesn't rob you of your feminity. If anything it reaffirms it. Women dont have the same issue of pride and honor that male rape victims face.

man getting raped is worse because men are generally self aware. Foids are not.

Its just narrower and shorter in the unaroused state.

The pussy struggles to extend just like men get ED problems. A lot of these kind of issues stem from low ostrogene which is an easy fix (may be cancerous though)

Men dont expect it and women have it as a lingering thought

Male on male rape is worse on every level, no matter which way you interpret it, mentally, physically, or socially. Sure, for a female it can be quite traumatic, but for a man it can easily ruin their entire way of life.

If a female were to come out and say that she were raped, she would be considered as "strong", "endearing", and "Brave". For a man it would be much harder though, since this would make him look weak and vulnerable. Yes, you can argue that he would get a similar treatment as a female, but there's no way that he would get the same sort of attention or support.

As far as physical problems, women wouldn't even be able to compare, since many men who are raped at a young age, tend to become homosexuals and transgenders (as I've said before). Sure, women can become whores, dykes, even suicidal later on in life, but it doesn't really compare to the consequences of being a male rape victim.

So you're saying you think the reason men tend to suffer more is because of the lack of support?

I think we can further detail that with pre-support and post-support. It feels like women are brought up in a culture ready to embrace them as victims so even before they begin to get support they know it's out there for them and they're prepped with how to process their feelings more than we would be.

I can't help but wonder about this tendency to become homosexuals/transgenders. It does seem that some guys do that anyway even without being raped.

Is it possible that closeted gays might actually give out vibes of wanting their ass fucked, in which case the rape isn't really converting the ones who end up wanting it afterwards because they would've wanted it anyway?