Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is it wrong of me to wish I'd been born female?

why would i want to born with basically my only quality being that i have holes.

This

Why are these kinds of threads always "I wish I was a woman" instead of "I wish men had all the same privileges women had"

The guys that make these threads always say - "its because of the perks"

Ok then why isn't your thread never - "I wish men had the same perks as women"

That's a legitimate question I want answered, both threads are about hypotheticals that will never happen, why choose the one that is closest to faggotry lol

If were "just doing a thought experiment" why do these guys brains immediately jump to faggotry, instead of simply just "swaping the rules" their mind always jumps to "swapping sexes".

Last edited:
This

Why are these kinds of threads always "I wish I was a woman" instead of "I wish men had all the same privileges women had"

The guys that make these threads always say - "its because of the perks"

Ok then why isn't your thread never - "I wish men had the same perks as women"

That's a legitimate question I want answered, both threads are about hypotheticals that will never happen, why choose the one that is closest to faggotry lol

If were "just doing a thought experiment" why do these guys brains immediately jump to faggotry, instead of simply just "swaping the rules" their mind always jumps to "swapping sexes".
That's a good question, maybe because the idea is so far fetched sort of like granting themselves the power to mentally enforce their will on others.

That's a good question, maybe because the idea is so far fetched sort of like granting themselves the power to mentally enforce their will on others.

I just think its manifestation of closet faggotry, because i've had these kinds of hypothetical talks with males friends in person before, and ours always went like "damn I wish women had the male libido", its never "I wish I was a woman so I could get laid more easily", the fact that these guys minds always jump in that direction is telling enough to me. Its basically admitting that you hate being a man and would rather be a woman, because if you actually just hated the way the world worked, your hypothetical would be about the rules changing, not your sex changing.

Op is trans plz GTFO and never return and be sure to call everything transphobic :)

I too often feel like playing life on tutorial mode.