Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is JBW legit?

?

• Yes

Votes: 19 73.1%
  • No, only whites can be incel

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters
TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

not a clown but an entire circus
-
Does it raise his SMV?
JPEG 20200526 141333
20200607 010649
20200607 010937

Works for him
Masthead luigi17345b1513ac044897cfc243542899dce541e8dc9afde10b1

In picture 1, ethnic females would spit on him, especially currywhores.

In picture 3, ethnic females would spit his cum, especially currywhores.

In picture 1, ethnic females would spit on him, especially currywhores.

In picture 3, ethnic females would spit his cum, especially currywhores.
he is still deformed

@tehgymcel420 Racepill him bro.
you browns are so delusional that your race makes you incel despite being the majority instead of other flaws

you browns are so delusional that your race makes you incel despite being the majority instead of other flaws
Calm down with the :bluepill:s, dude. Brown men are at the bottom of the barrel, and brown women worship white skin. FACTS.

Depends on your looks
full

JBW is law. If I was white I would not be made fun of as much.

Calm down with the :bluepill:s, dude. Brown men are at the bottom of the barrel, and brown women worship white skin. FACTS.
astronomical cope browns are slayers

astronomical cope browns are slayers
Yes, we slay... people's heads off. Come on dude, stop the coping and enjoy your white skin and the privilege it gets you.

It's not only about skin color it's about phenotypes too. An indian doesn't have the same nose shape/type as a Spanish or Danish person, for example.

Yes, we slay... people's heads off. Come on dude, stop the coping and enjoy your white skin and the privilege it gets you.
"white privilege"
Giphy

Let's see, you are the most desired race. You aren't getting your countries bombed to death. You get treated like a king when you enter ethnic lands. Implying this isn't privilege. Do you have anything else to contribute, @tehgymcel420?

Let's see, you are the most desired race. You aren't getting your countries bombed to death. You get treated like a king when you enter ethnic lands. Implying this isn't privilege. Do you have anything else to contribute, @tehgymcel420?
ugly sub4 whites are incel. Please stop coping.

White = no BBC = incel.

cope cope, it is you who is the privillaged brown getting to enjoy free benefits coming into our land and get treated like a king, just look at BLM protests

ugly sub4 whites are incel. Please stop coping.
Implying they can't ascend with ethnics. You need to stop coping. I am spitting facts, as a blackcel you should know.
cope cope, it is you who is the privillaged brown getting to enjoy free benefits coming into our land and get treated like a king, just look at BLM protests
Black Lives Matter actually proves that nobody cares about brown people, dude. The B stands for black, not brown. Checkmate. They only care about blacks like Colvin76.
So stop coping.

Implying they can't ascend with ethnics. You need to stop coping. i am spitting facts, as a blackcel you should know.
covid76 transceded beyond race and knows it's over for sub4 males. You browns want more and more privillage

covid76 transceded beyond race and knows it's over for sub4 males. You browns want more and more privillage
Your cumskin brain can't comprehend that brown men are the least privileged men on earth.

Your cumskin brain can't comprehend that brown men are the least privileged men on earth.
attack me more
you're probably a jewish puppet as well

To an extent yes; multitudes of data show repeatedly that WM tend to get the most responses on dating apps and what not. But I don't think it's as much of a SMV booster as some currycels and the like here like to make it out to be. It might give you like a 1 point advantage on a 10 point scale (more or less depending on the particular foid; a coalburner obviously doesn't care if a dude is white and that may even be a turnoff to her, but to a self-hating curryfem, noodlewhore, or sandfem it may be like a very significant 3 point boost on a 10 point scale). But an incel is an incel bottom line. You really think that virtually any of us whitecels on this forum wouldn't get instantly rejected if we tried messaging one of these sef-hating ethnic whores? Most of us have believe me.

White are most likely to be trusted. Enough said
JBW is law, listing some exceptions is cherry picking. No one likes curry shit skin with dark hair, curly hair. You have to be very deformed to not have good sexual value as a white male like looking like a child molester as an Incel has posted here about being discriminated after a bully gave him a sunken eye.

To an extent yes; multitudes of data show repeatedly that WM tend to get the most responses on dating apps and what not. But I don't think it's as much of a SMV booster as some currycels and the like here like to make it out to be. It might give you like a 1 point advantage on a 10 point scale (more or less depending on the particular foid; a coalburner obviously doesn't care if a dude is white and that may even be a turnoff to her, but to a self-hating curryfem, noodlewhore, or sandfem it may be like a very significant 3 point boost on a 10 point scale). But an incel is an incel bottom line. You really think that virtually any of us whitecels on this forum wouldn't get instantly rejected if we tried messaging one of these sef-hating ethnic whores? Most of us have believe me.

JBW is law, listing some exceptions is cherry picking. No one likes curry shit skin with dark hair, curly hair. You have to be very deformed to not have good sexual value as a white male like looking like a child molester as an Incel has posted here about being discriminated after a bully gave him a sunken eye.
Preach bro. Some real idiots in this thread.

Are you brown?
Blaming the Jews for your inceldom is absolutely dumb.
Doesn't even believe in the jewish question and calls me bluepilled
Giphy

Last edited:
I mean it raises him up by a point but hes still a subhuman curry

Recessed lower third = trucel until after life. Idgaf if you’re whiter than paper.

Recessed lower third = trucel until after life. Idgaf if you’re whiter than paper.
His lower third mogs mine, I have plans for surgery but it might not be enough

Just Be White is major cope. Yeah whites look good on average but saying JUST BE WHITE is moronic. You need to be 4+ MINIMUM

Still looks like a currycel because of curry facial features

These guys are insane. We are the worlds #1 biggest boogeyman. It’s really over when brown people who are living comfortably on welfare in white countries call us the privileged ones. “JBW IS LAW BROWNS ARE HATED” even if that’s true (spoiler alert: it’s not because minorities are actually treated better than whites) it’s justified because you are another race in another country.

JB White, No
JB WASP(tall - blue eyed), Yes

Just Be White is major cope. Yeah whites look good on average but saying JUST BE WHITE is moronic. You need to be 4+ MINIMUM
White skin bumps up your SMV for sure but it can't save you from a subhuman face. Especially if you have dark brown eyes and brown/black hair instead of blonde hair and blue/green eyes

White skin bumps up your SMV for sure but it can't save you from a subhuman face. Especially if you have dark brown eyes and brown/black hair instead of blonde hair and blue/green eyes
This. Over for honorary ethnics :feelshaha: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Race is not just skin color, thinking white skin makes you white is bluepilled. This is the ugliest white man I can find and he still mogs most ethnics despite being deformed.
t422qnstz2r41.jpg

Yes, JBW is legit.