Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is JBW real or a meme?

Mindmaxx

Mindmaxx

Recruit
★★★
I'm a whitecel and have never noticed Asian women, Indians, Muslims, etc. being especially attracted to me.

For the most part they act just like white foids. They're either indifferent or really pissed off when they see me (though I get the pissed off look more often from white foids).

Most recently I remember an Indian girl who was in her car locking her doors as I walked by.

If JBW is real, I just don't see it. I've been around a lot of ethnic women. None seem to be interested in me, in fact some are just as hostile as white foids.

Thoughts?

Real to some extent.

A meme but some retards think it's real

jbw is real in every non white country and most white countries

real in SEA but not in the west where ethnic women have unlimited access to white chad

JBW is real in the sense that whites have SMV advantages over races.

For example, take a white guy and black guy with similar stats, 6'2" height, 6/10 face, same frame, etc. The white guy will always have higher SMV. Whites are globally the most attractive race. Whites typically mog other races by 1-3 points.

it kind of has a point since whites in general get rated higher than non whites but just being white isn't enough to not be incel. its just like all JB_ theories, they are usually not true 100%.

real in SEA but not in the west where ethnic women have unlimited access to white chad

nahh. They still worship whites though. Maybe it's worse in non-western countries, but western countries ethnics still do. They just apply higher standards. They'll still choose a 3/10 mayocel over a 6/10 curry. Maybe not an 7 or 8 though.....

I'm a whitecel and have never noticed Asian women, Indians, Muslims, etc. being especially attracted to me.
Who do you mean by 'Muslims' - usually conflated with Indians/Pakis here in the UK. Muslim isn't an ethnicity I'm sure you don't need telling - and I know you don't mean white Bonsian muslims or Somali Muslims either lol.
Also OP.

JBW doesn't necessarily only mean whites/lighter skin is more attractive, it also means foids (especially ethnics) will choose an ugly whiteboy over a normie curry.

take a white guy and black guy with similar stats, 6'2" height, 6/10 face, same frame, etc. The white guy will always have higher SMV. Whites are globally the most attractive race. Whites typically mog other races by 1-3 points.
common knowledge many miss out on...

Who do you mean by 'Muslims' - usually conflated with Indians/Pakis here in the UK. Muslim isn't an ethnicity I'm sure you don't need telling - and I know you don't mean white Bonsian muslims or Somali Muslims either lol.
Also OP.

JBW doesn't necessarily only mean whites/lighter skin is more attractive, it also means foids (especially ethnics) will choose an ugly whiteboy over a normie curry.

By Muslims I mean mostly Arab Muslim women. The somalis do seem nicer from what I can tell.

I'm willing to admit that being white does give you some advantage, but probably not enough to overcome incel. If lower-tier ethnic women flirted with me and gave me indicators of interest, I wouldn't be on this site.

Any whitecel could get a noodle in SEA

For example, take a white guy and black guy with similar stats, 6'2" height, 6/10 face, same frame, etc. The white guy will always have higher SMV. Whites are globally the most attractive race. Whites typically mog other races by 1-3 points.
Fuck I wish I was 6’2. I wouldn’t be on here
Yeah I’m in Australia and I’m competing against other white men for noodles. The noodles here don’t want some white guy who has the frame and height of an asian male. SEA may be a different story however.

I'd say that it's definitely real, I've seen too many examples of it working to think otherwise.

nahh. They still worship whites though. Maybe it's worse in non-western countries, but western countries ethnics still do. They just apply higher standards. They'll still choose a 3/10 mayocel over a 6/10 curry. Maybe not an 7 or 8 though.....
so its not "just be white" then lol

Real in parts of the non-white world.

Not real in white countries where the education system, media and film industry tell us that all white men are Adolf Bundy.

Just to clarify Hv u tried tinder in non white countries?

Not possible, specially for noodles and currywhores.

Either you are hideous or may be you are so autistic that you don't even realize women are hitting on you.

Muslim-whores might not show direct interest in you since you are not a muslim, but if you convert, they will be all over you.

Complete meme. Average White people might have a slightly better time with genetics face wise but that doesn't mean we are immune from hitting the absolute bottom of the genetic lottery.

Not possible, specially for noodles and currywhores.

Either you are hideous or may be you are so autistic that you don't even realize women are hitting on you.

Muslim-whores might not show direct interest in you since you are not a muslim, but if you convert, they will be all over you.

Damn, I wish what you were saying was true. It would be lifefuel. I'm so deprived of attention from non-family women it's unreal.

Based on pic rating sites I'm about a 3-5 / 10. I don't have a formal autism/ASD diagnosis, but my family/doc think I have it. According to this site, ASD lowers your SMV by about 2 points. So that makes me a net 1-3 / 10. Not exactly great for attracting girls.

It takes me a long time to pick up on some things socially, but I think I can tell when a girl is pissed off or flirty, lol.
Just to clarify Hv u tried tinder in non white countries?
I've never been to a nonwhite country.

Real in non-white countries AND real TO AN EXTENT in white countries. The white aesthetic is considered universally physically attractive by all women (this includes even white women, and realistically it should be called the caucasoid aesthetic since european whites arent the only Caucasoids but a subbranch of Caucasoid homo-sapien ). Basically id say in any society if you have more sharper and straighter and defined facial features, the more attractive you are considered, (bonus points for lighter colored features such as hair color and skin color if you are apart of a non-european society).

I personally believe JBW varies in its effectiveness when in non-european countries depending on the the prosperity of said non-european country. For example i believe a 5/10 white guy will have more positive receptions when in a economically poorer nation such as the Philippines compared to a economically more developed nation like Japan. BUT wait, this DOES NOT mean that a white guy WILL NOT receive positive reception in Japan, oh trust me, he will. JBW is a positive feature and works in all asian countries i believe. It just varies.

Now when it comes to european countries, well, yeah. European females definitely do appreciate the physicality of their men of course. But the bar is obviously higher, since, well they are surrounded by european men on a daily basis.This is what i meant by "TO AN EXTENT". Do you think that your average white 5/10 european guy is going be able to pull JBW with european women... lol of course not. And since your average modern day white european women is basically nothing more than a spoilt feminist kween, she will only accept a white man who is ATLEAST 2 points above her true looksmatch.

Last edited:
Only if you pay. Chad pays with his seed alone while fat brits must pay more.
arent u the guy who said that a woman in china wanted to have unprotected sex with u? fuck off lol

There is a correlation but there are plenty of whitecels. Some men of less priviliged races think it's true but its mostly a meme.

The Mayo will not touch the cracker unless it mogs all other food items in the country.

Being white may add slight SMV bonus in some locations,but just being white is not enough.Looks and height win at the end of the day

Whites mog Blacks by 1 by default 2 with arabs and north africans 3 by asians and curry

I think some people push JBW to alienate whitecels and/or make it seem like we have life easier while others genuinely believe in JBW. Being white can help but it itself won’t get you laid.

Jbw is not supposed to be taken literal, it just means whites have it much easier

Real if you're Chad, a retarded cope otherwise.

For the most part they act just like white foids. They're either indifferent or really pissed off when they see me (though I get the pissed off look more often from white foids).

Most recently I remember an Indian girl who was in her car locking her doors as I walked by.

If JBW is real, I just don't see it. I've been around a lot of ethnic women. None seem to be interested in me, in fact some are just as hostile as white foids.

Thoughts?
Just because you don't notice your strawman version of JBW doesn't mean JBW isn't real.

being white is a necessary but not sufficient condition to have very high smv.

A total lie. All women prefer black men over white men, are you kidding me? Take a look outside & you'll see this is precisely the case everywhere especially with white women. White men are at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to intimacy -- thats why their population is shrinking, thats why the stereotype of a nerdy virgin loser is always a white male...

JBW = Absolute bullshit