Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is JBW theory true ??

• Thread starter Deleted member 32547
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 32547

Self-banned
-
Does JBW even work ?

I tried “JBWmaxx” guess what ? It does not work for me, like I installed the app “Wink” and I put my location in Philippines/Vietnam/Brazil..

I also lied about my height “I added that I’m 6’3” in my bio” and I added the best pictures of me, where I look great and tall. (I’m 5’9-5’10” actually)

Like I got “matches” but still they were not interested in me, and even one foid said “White people are racist in my opinion” and she said that she prefer korean guys (BTS type guys)

Maybe that app was not the best for JBWmaxxing ? What app you use for JBWmaxx brocels ?

My fakecel detector is going off for some reason, and it's not just because you're GrEY

You're from /r/AsianMasculinity, aren't you? JFL. It's getting a bit pathetic.

All a white "incel" has to do is go to thailand or some shit to get laid. that easy

fuck knows, but you should definitely live your life based on the theories of random ethnic teenagers on .co

if you consider ascending with a SEAfoid as ascension

White men are utterly despised by all women. Where's that one video of a 6'0+ white Chad doctor getting rejected by every single woman he came across in the U.K.? A 4'9 nigger has a higher chance of getting tons of pussy than a 6'5 Aryan doctor, if that shows the complete opposite of JBW is true

White men are utterly despised by all women. Where's that one video of a 6'0+ white Chad doctor getting rejected by every single woman he came across in the U.K.? A 4'9 nigger has a higher chance of getting tons of pussy than a 6'5 Aryan doctor, if that shows the complete opposite of JBW is true
Just be nonwhite

It's the rare cope that crosses racial boundaries and somehow makes everyone involved feel better and worse at the same time

If you are attractive white guy, then yes.
If you are ugly, then no

Jbw, despite the name just means you have a little more of an advantage in the dating market.

Where's that one video of a 6'0+ white Chad doctor getting rejected by every single woman he came across in the U.K.?

You mean that actor on that reality TV show.

All a white "incel" has to do is go to thailand or some shit to get laid with whores. that easy
No need to travel that far tbh, just get laid with whores in your hometown

No need to travel that far tbh, just get laid with whores in your hometown
if you're not white chad then you need to travel to get gook pussy, Ethnic whores in the west have the standards of a white girl.

Cope progressive faggot, you’re a white fakecel. Don’t like it? Shouldn’t have picked these guys to side with then. This is what you get when you hate “le stormfrontcels”. You get ethnic takeover and white annihilation.

Philippines/Vietnam/Brazil.
Can you actually talk Vietnamese, portugese might just be a language barrier where you are getting "westernized" results as those are the women that speak english

Cope progressive faggot, you’re a white fakecel. Don’t like it? Shouldn’t have picked these guys to side with then. This is what you get when you hate “le stormfrontcels”. You get ethnic takeover and white annihilation.
Itsoverbros

Does a bear shit in the woods?

JBW works if you're at least 2/10 especially in SEA.

It's cope for self hating ethnics, if u are short and ugly it's ovER no matter what color you are

Trainwreck of a thread ngl. Pretty funny.