Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Jesus hair unattractive?

• Thread starter Deleted member 29529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29529

Αdmin
-
Is this type of hair unattractive on white skin? It’s almost impossible to style especially since I’m NW2.

Attachments

• 08145B07-942C-42C5-ABEA-707D5E3F99F8.jpeg
    08145B07-942C-42C5-ABEA-707D5E3F99F8.jpeg
    483.8 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Cope. Jesus was Chad.

That type of hair is pretty normal for a male.
But if you mean those Jesus pictures where he has long hair then it only works if you're high T, if you're low T then it won't do you any good.

If Jesus was portrayed like this cristianity would have ended a long time ago.

No one actually knows what Jesus looked like.

We wuz kangz an shiiet jesus wuz a brown man and shiiiiet fuggg we wuz kangz
Jesus was sand JFL, but everyone wants their prophets to look like them. I guess that's why Islam banned people making depictions of the prophets, so there wouldn't be any race baiting.

Depends on the texture and color of the hair.If it's white's soft texture and light color,then it's attractive.If it's sand and nigger's coarse texture and black color,then it's unattractive.

Jesus was sand JFL, but everyone wants their prophets to look like them. I guess that's why Islam banned people making depictions of the prophets, so there wouldn't be any race baiting.
If you believe in Christianity there’s 2 answers to Jesus’s skin color

Protestant or any non organized religion christian: Jesus skin color was unknown as Jesus did not come from a genetic lineage. Mary was simply a vessel so his genes would have to come from god, which is unknown. Jesus did not have a worldly mother or father I.e his race and every aspect of his genes would be unknown because the source is god.

orthodox/catholic: Jesus was probably white because that’s how the church depicts him and church leaders are chosen by god thus they have a better idea of Christ’s appearance than some random nigger on the street

if you are atheist or another religion it shouldn’t matter because Jesus is irrelevant to your life. Who gives a shit? You are arguing over a seemingly random person to you so there’s no point in trying to deduce his skin color.

Last edited:
If you believe in Christianity there’s 2 answers to Jesus’s skin color

Protestant or any non organized religion christian: Jesus skin color was unknown as Jesus did not come from a genetic lineage. Mary was simply a vessel so his genes would have to come from god, which is unknown. Jesus did not have a worldly mother or father I.e his race and every aspect of his genes would be unknown because the source is god.
JFL, imagine thinking god is programmed by genes. That would mean God is a biological entity and a result of chemical reactions just like our bodies. Sounds pretty ungodly if you ask me. Sounds like gigacope because they hate sand people.

orthodox/catholic: Jesus was probably white because that’s how the church depicts him and church leaders are chosen by god thus they have a better idea of Christ’s appearance than some random nigger on the street
I don't think the orthodox traditions say that their patriarchs as chosen by god, and their word isn't absolute.
As for Catholics, since they do believe in the infallibility of the popes, but this is what a pope once said.

JFL, imagine thinking god is programmed by genes. That would mean God is a biological entity and a result of chemical reactions just like our bodies. Sounds pretty ungodly if you ask me. Sounds like gigacope because they hate sand people.
Exactly. Jesus did not come from a mother or father. He came from god, and was god in the flesh, who's race is unknown and as a result christ's skin color or what he looked like would be unknown. People assume christ's race or looks when it is impossible because it would be impossible to trace and there is no source.

If you knew jesus's skin color you'd know god's skin color, because the former is the latter in flesh, which we don't know.
I don't think the orthodox traditions say that their patriarchs as chosen by god, and their word isn't absolute.
As for Catholics, since they do believe in the infallibility of the popes, but this is what a pope once said.
View attachment 344948
Yeah the pope is jewish tbh. Modern pope is literally a nigger lover who approves of cucked things like racemixxing, homosexuality, open border, etc. Big reason the KKK And other protestant-based far right organizations hate him. Even some catholic organizations hate him and don't deem him the right pope.

Exactly. Jesus did not come from a mother or father. He came from god, and was god in the flesh, who's race is unknown and as a result christ's skin color or what he looked like would be unknown. People assume christ's race or looks when it is impossible because it would be impossible to trace and there is no source.

If you knew jesus's skin color you'd know god's skin color, because the former is the latter in flesh, which we don't know.

Yeah the pope is jewish tbh. Modern pope is literally a nigger lover who approves of cucked things like racemixxing, homosexuality, open border, etc. Big reason the KKK And other protestant-based far right organizations hate him. Even some catholic organizations hate him and don't deem him the right pope.
Well Jesus was clearly a Jew and an Israelite, and the Bible made it clear that he didn't stand out from other Jews as he had to be pointed out in a crowd. This suggests that Jesus looked what would be considered normal for a Jew to look like.

Also, I find it hilarious that God would have skin. I know the Torah talks about God having hands and feet, but those are metaphors.
The bible does mention in various places God coming in various forms, like an angel (to Lot), a burning bush (to Moses), pillar of clouds and fire in the sky, tabernacle, etc. But despite all this, it's said that God's true form is formless "For he grew up before him like a young plant, and like a root out of dry ground; he had no form or majesty that we should look at him, and no beauty that we should desire him." (Isa 53:2 ESV). I know you are not Jewish, but the Zohar further goes onto say that God when he is non manifested (called Ein Sof) where he was without form and nothing except him existed.

We wuz kangz an shiiet jesus wuz a brown man and shiiiiet fuggg we wuz kangz
He was literally in the Middle East. If he existed, he would’ve probably been Arab

He was literally in the Middle East. If he existed, he would’ve probably been Arab
Ok, but that doesn’t mean anything.

Jesus wasn’t made from a middle eastern man or woman. He was god in the flesh.

Jesus was an ethnic incel