Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is joining the military one of the fastest shortcuts to sex?

D

Derzto

Self-banned
-
***This thread is mostly aimed at other Amerimuttcels***

We all can agree that foids love athletic chads who “live on the edge” so to speak.

So I was thinking, wouldn’t joining the Army, getting fit, and going to some wartorn shithole for a year or so to fill up on stories of bravado (legit or exaggerated) get you laid pretty quickly? If you don’t end up getting killed or horribly maimed as a result of wars for geo-political/natural resources, you can talk up a particularly naive foid at a bar about a dramatized story about you engaging, say, some 70 IQ tribal Afghan mountain savage in hand-to-hand combat, and have the credentials to back that story up. Said foid will end up jumping on your cock within moments as she realizes that she can brag to all her little friends about how to she fucked a chad.

Not just that, but the military can base you in foreign countries like Germany, Japan, South Korea, etc, where local women would throw away any sense of national pride to fuck a foreign soldier on their land.

It's the fastest route to becoming a homosexual.

i thought about it but it depends on how connected you are, it seems like most troopers that return home and have no friends or connections that lead to women will end up just drinking themselves to death

basically a red herring, only go to Afghanistan if you already have friends and girls around you and willing to talk to you, but they think you aren't cool enough yet

military is for gaymaxxing

i thought about it but it depends on how connected you are, it seems like most troopers that return home and have no friends or connections that lead to women will end up just drinking themselves to death

basically a red herring, only go to Afghanistan if you already have friends and girls around you and willing to talk to you, but they think you aren't cool enough yet

Yeah, I imagine it would only work for NT normies who are well socialized and accepted.

An ugly man would just look like a disturbed creep and people would assume you did war crimes.

I've been in the military. But I'm NT and low inhib.
It's not a place for clinical diagnosed autists. But if you are just ugly and shy, and just want to get some life skills and to get out of mommy basement - yes, you can try it.
To the big question, did it help me to get laid? No. But it gave me some confidence and respect (I'm a combat officer) that helped me in uni and in the job market.
But it gave me PTSD.

Itas the fastest route to get crippled physically and/or mentally

it's fastest way to die for zionist's interests

We all can agree that foids love athletic chads who “live on the edge” so to speak.

So I was thinking, wouldn’t joining the Army, getting fit, and going to some wartorn shithole for a year or so to fill up on stories of bravado (legit or exaggerated) get you laid pretty quickly? If you don’t end up getting killed or horribly maimed as a result of wars for geo-political/natural resources, you can talk up a particularly naive foid at a bar about a dramatized story about you engaging, say, some 70 IQ tribal Afghan mountain savage in hand-to-hand combat, and have the credentials to back that story up. Said foid will end up jumping on your cock within moments as she realizes that she can brag to all her little friends about how to she fucked a chad.

Not just that, but the military can base you in foreign countries like Germany, Japan, South Korea, etc, where local women would throw away any sense of national pride to fuck a foreign soldier on their land.
Yeah, and she'll wake up the next morning sober with bad tinglies and call you a rapist. Have fun being Julio and Tyrone's bottom bitch. Stay away from women and stay away from Israel's war machine.

Screenshot 2019 09 17 13 23 24 1

It didn't work for St. Yogacel.

If you just wanna get laid just buy a prostitute tbh.

Wouldn't work for manlets. Any buff manlet becomes an MP and nobody likes them cause they steal their alcohol they bring into base.

I doubt it. Btw military training is brutal.

No but it’s the fastest way to get your gf fucked by Tyrone

Its the fastest to get a kosher bullet in your head while dying for a bunch of elite faggots.

NO. Foids don't care what you DO, they only care how you LOOK.

Serge joined and its not worth

going to some wartorn shithole for a year

That's the fastest way to lose your limbs.
On the other hand (no pun intended) there are always brothels near to military camps so your GI bros may pay for your ascension on a drunk night out.

No but it’s the fastest way to get your gf fucked by Tyrone

Lol no one said anything about having a gf while in the military. If you’re not planning on making a career out of it, it’s a time to fuck sluts, not look into a relationship.

Have fun getting mogged by sgt chad while he fucks all the girls in your platoon. Most of the whores in the military I know fuck up. Hypergamy is the same everywhere.

There's a lot of hatred for the military now. I can't imagine foids would be crawling over a baby killing incel. They will still fuck chad even if he committed war crimes.

You could probably drunkrapemaxx though. Sexual assault is pretty common and military foids love getting hammered. Have fun in military prison.

More like the fastest route to getting cucked, you know that its literally a meme for the girl friends and wives of army men to wait for their deployment to cheat on them, that became a meme because it happens so often, they are the perfect cucks, you get married to an army man, you cheat on him, he dies at war, you get all of his shit and taken care of, whilst not even being faithful, I could never serve any army other than an islamic army

It's the only job in town...

Thanks to the jews...

More like the fastest route to getting cucked, you know that its literally a meme for the girl friends and wives of army men to wait for their deployment to cheat on them, that became a meme because it happens so often, they are the perfect cucks, you get married to an army man, you cheat on him, he dies at war, you get all of his shit and taken care of, whilst not even being faithful, I could never serve any army other than an islamic army

this isnt a problem which should affect incels, considering we dont have a GF to begin with, we basically got nothing to lose (other than our limbs and life lol)

It’s the fastest route to suicide

I would probably end up friendly firing at someone I am shit at aim.

Have fun getting mogged by sgt chad while he fucks all the girls in your platoon. Most of the whores in the military I know fuck up. Hypergamy is the same everywhere.

There's a lot of hatred for the military now. I can't imagine foids would be crawling over a baby killing incel. They will still fuck chad even if he committed war crimes.

You could probably drunkrapemaxx though. Sexual assault is pretty common and military foids love getting hammered. Have fun in military prison.
If you join the army probably yes. If you join the marines probably no