Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is Jordan Peterson, our guy?

VST

VST

Banned
-
I like to lurk cucktears to see how stupid they really are (and to trigger roasties) and I saw this post with roasties outraged at the fact that some men think that they should only have sex with ONE man their entire lives, that's right ONE MAN. (Lmao @ how entitled women are and how outraged they get at the suggestion that they should enter a monogamous relationship)

Anyway the post states:
"Mr. Peterson does not pause when he says this. Enforced monogamy is, to him, the only rational solution. Otherwise women will only go for the most high-status men."
Peterson:"You're lauging at them, that's because you're female"

Link to the post for anyone interested:

Also, look at all the triggered roasties and nu-males in the comment section, kek.

I think Peterson tries to appear as neutral as possible but deep down he is on our side.

What percentage of CopecelFears is foid?

Just clean your room bro! Just get a haircut bro! Plan your week bro! :lul::feelsokman:

enforced monogamy means females can't slut around

so of course they are mad

Just clean your room bro! Just get a haircut bro! Plan your week bro! :lul::feelsokman:
Slay the dragon, save your father and marry that slut, Bucko!

Peterson is a gatekeeper attempting to keep men from turning to far rightwing ideologies to correct their problems. He is a bit of a boomer and a traditionalist in that he mostly promotes bootstraps as a means for men to secure marriages. He does warn women that he constantly sees career women who are extremely successful people, but end up in their 30's desperate for children and unable to secure a man for obvious reasons. This isn't sufficient to make much of a dent in the direction our culture has and will continue to head, but the jews will continue promoting him as a "safe" alternative to rabid leftism.

Jordan is the Peterson we deserve, unlike Jack "cuckbud" Peterson.

Jordan is the Peterson we deserve, unlike Jack "cuckbud" Peterson.
Jack was a fucking normie to begin with. He got laid at fucking 16, he shouldn't have been unbanned in the first place. Fuck him.

Yeah this shit sounds familiar kek

Cucc
1517649272715.gif
Cucc
1517649272715.gif
Cucc
1517649272715.gif
Cucc
1517649272715.gif
Cucc

I like what Jordan Peterson had to say here - he thinks radical feminists side with radical islam because women crave male dominance. Male masculinity has been chased out of western cultures due to feminists so now they bring in islamists who have traditional male dominant hierarchies

My whole google account was terminated, I will reupload someday tbh tbh, I have everything saved
I guess it's kind of good in a way since your "tinder experiment" video revealed your location.

S0d4pewo3uw01

X9a8ow1wcwv01

Go through their post history, it's usually hilarious. Here's two freaks from the comments.

maybe if you have daddy issues and need a daddy.

Turns out you don't live too far away from me kek.
Anyway boyo, change your location when making tinder experiments.:feelsokman:
I am just gonna blur next time tb htbh

i mentioned enforced monogamy in the incelcast, maybe peterson listened to that and got the idea from me?

go to 5:09

mainly we need it because almost all girls want only chad and chad is polygynous. here's how i think it should work
- people can opt in or opt out of enforced monogamy
- if they opt in they pay lower taxes and get free basic income from the govt
- marriage laws must first be overhauled so that men aren't disadvantaged and family courts are fair
- in enforced monogamy people must be married to have sex, and if you get divorced you have to go through a 6 month waiting period where you are not allowed to have sex, this is to discourage people from getting married and then divorced for every hookup

Last edited:
Peterson wants us to stay in our rooms and clean them so that women don't have to look at us.

Jordan peterson is a faggot judeophile. fuck him, he is popular among the MGTOW cucks

Yes, Im 99% sure hes an incel himself

Yes he is on our side, and his very very smart. He is just not as aggressive yet cause he know media will slaughter him then. He understands the incel problem 100% and I love him.

Something about him makes me leery. Maybe it's because of the amount of hero-worship he engenders.

View attachment 14688
View attachment 14689

Go through their post history, it's usually hilarious. Here's two freaks from the comments.
Kek, They are legit incels in denial.
I went through the post history of some of them and found this:

Kek, we legit need a megathread where we dig through the post history of cucktears users.
I once saw a FtM tranny there and it was the most god awful thing I have seen in my life.

Last edited:
I think Peterson tries to appear as neutral as possible but deep down he is on our side.
Not everyone here is a Cuckservative. I'm a liberal.

Look at his Patreon and how much he gets every month. He's not "our guy", he's his own guy.

He is the closest we can get to a mainstream black pill.

I wonder how many black pilled "intellectuals" will pop up in the next years due to the degeneration of our society.

"Oh so it's about ranking everyone else's relationships on a scale of "which ones seem more meaningful or important to me personally", instead of letting people live their own lives.
This guy is just trying to enforce yet another stereotype onto people.
Let people decide for themselves what is meaningful, don't tell them what they're doing isn't."

Bull.Fucking.Shit. Esp. that last line. Ooh! Let people decide for themselves what is meaningful!!!! Look at me!!!! I'm such an egalitarian snowflake fag!!!! Look, if you go to someone with a problem, concern, question, or criticism, they are going to tell you the answer they think is best/what they feel. No more of this I just expect everyone to be my shoulder to cry on as I unload my own issues onto them cause I have little to no personal emotional responsibility and/or I am too fucking dumb too see the fucking obvious so I'm just going to expect you to be my emotional absorbing robot.

No. No more of that shit. You ask the question, they're going to give their answer how they feel. If you go to someone with "meaningful relationship problems and concerns", and the person(s) in question can see the "meaningfulness" or lack of, don't cry when they tell you the obvious. Whether it's a social or romantic/sexual, if you go to people with your concerns and questions, they're going to give you their answer on how they feel and their views and sense. That's how it works. The most common example is "I've been seeing/fucking this guy/guys, I fuck them and they won't commit/give me the emotional connection and support I need along with a good dose of the hard dick but only for the short term. OMG! Why can't I find a nice,decent guy?!?!??!"

Yeah. If you bring in this what is and isn't meaningful shit, you're going to get their answer to the question. I mean, how many times does this have to happen till the shoe fucking drops? Like I can't tell anyone what to do or get all up in people's personal business, but why are these types so threatened by this whole maybe nothing but short term casual relationships/seeing multiple people at once/knowing I'm part of this guys plates is the term yes? he's seeing/not committing at all/problems with monogamy fidelity and faithfulness and this whole sexual experimentation for the sake of it cause Ima independent adult y'all y'all can fuck off cause I'm mature and you aint!!!!, why are they so threatened by this? Like I said, I can't tell people what to do or be all up in someone's business, but if you bring these issues up, people will respond how they see fit. That's how it goes.
He is the closest we can get to a mainstream black pill.

I wonder how many black pilled "intellectuals" will pop up in the next years due to the degeneration of our society.

I think the tide is turning. Trump became president, a lot of people do not like the left/liberals, the have realized that mix of this one size fits all approach in the guise of intellectualism mixed with do as I say not as I do and the cultural domination approach where every single little thing regardless how nill or pointless it is is an issue and that the more traditional way works, yeah, that's changing to that.
"You know who's not going to help you figure out how to have meaningful relationships? A man like Peterson, who relies on "biology" and "social order" and general idiocy to define "meaning", when there is no objective criteria or authority he can call to in order to even define meaning in the first place. It's plain as day"

Yeah. That's a load of bullshit too. I mean, first off, how many books, videos, websites, are devoted to self help and finding such meaning? Yeah. There's probably some not great advice and general stuff, but that so many people look for such a thing should tell you a lot. Meaning in this case means purposeful, supportive, trusting, fulfilling, fair, emotionally filing, fun, and you know that the person who posted that is one of these pseudo-intellectual types who spouts off so much half assed bullshit that when they are confronted with something that even slightly bumps up against their own half assed ideas should tell you a lot.

I don't swear by Peterson or everything he says but that he is having this much an effect on people and they are responding to his work so strongly should tell you something. The guy knows what he is talking about I do give him that.
I like what Jordan Peterson had to say here - he thinks radical feminists side with radical islam because women crave male dominance. Male masculinity has been chased out of western cultures due to feminists so now they bring in islamists who have traditional male dominant hierarchies

This isn't a new argument that I haven't heard before. He is kind of stating the obvious, but there is more to it. Yeah. The radical left/feminists have embraced/sided with the islamists for the sheer sake of a fuck you to the conservatives/right. This point has been brought up in conservative circles before. So yeah. That's what the left's purposes has become, just to say fuck you to the conservatives. I'm not even that conservative but I can see the problem there. See, the left had the right idea for a while and most people's support, but then fucked it all up by the bad mix of being too big too fail with not knowing when to stop. And they wonder why Trump won?

Last edited:
He'll spout some MRA and MGTOW and red pill, Joe Rogan-esque truths for normies who aren't blackpilled but I think that if and when the mainstream media really goes after him then he will be a cuck and cuck out and take back some of what he has said and will hang us out to dry if need be.

He will never explicitly say that incels make good points.

Related, from this:

"I've been in toxic relationships before, luckily for the past 9 months I've been blessed with a good man. Sure, his entitled and filled with emotional baggage to the extent that his filled with expectations and it took me a while to get accustomed to him, yet I'm more than happy nowadays. Till last year though, I was single and I was fine with it, wasn't ready or willing to jump in a relationship. I've met many entitled man children who thought nothing about my well being except when it suited them, or better said when his objectives intersected with mine. I did try to be better but to no avail, my choice of men was beyond horrible and I ended up miserable and neglected. I do confess that sometimes I vowed never to date again, but life had other plans. So, never say never, keep trying girl."

So with all of this talk of "avoiding toxicity and toxic people", which is really code word for trying to control others, I'm all for being appreciative, polite and respectful, but you got to know when to say fuck this fuck that and fuck you, you get involved with a toxic man? And where are the people telling her "Just improve your confidence and personality!!!!!" ??? So he's "entitled", a word which I think loses it's meaning more and more and you just don't realize how many entitled people there are, believe me, I deal with a lot of them. Ah so his baggages as expectations? Say! Where's your independent feminist wymoman now?!?!?! You got used to him? So you "settled" or he fucked you good? Yeah. I hear her on the entitled man children thing, and women children, oh yes, many entitled them too, but why are you fucking them? This isn't even whoa is me I'm such a nice guy crap. This goes back to the meaningful relationships thing. And how much you want to bet she's complained about ER's and AM's enitlements? Like if you're going to give guys shit for this, why not say it to the chicks? I mean equality right?
Well fuck! Maybe they have a point!

"The irony about "enforced monogamy" is that there's more monogamy under (moderate) feminism than under patriarchy. Most feminists I know don't want to destroy marriage; plenty of them are married or in long-term couplings.
Patriarchy stokes the fires of male entitlement because it's a way to manipulate the young into working harder for the corporate masters. No one would work that hard– to the detriment of the things that people might want money for, like family and hobbies– for their corporate masters, except for the promise of the "PDA" (panty-dropping apartment) in a 53rd-floor penthouse. Male and not getting laid at 22 (which is actually more normal than people think)? You're a failure! Work harder!
These men are falling into despair because of a culture that patriarchy, not feminism, created for its own benefit. Feminists don't believe men are garbage if they aren't promiscuous investment bankers at 24; that's something the corporate masters put out.
The more economic freedom women have, in fact, the less likely they are to choose "Chad" (who tends to be a lousy lover, and is often abusive) and the more attracted they are to stereotypically beta males. But you'd never hear an incel make that argument. They're stuck in a zero-sum mentality where something bad for women (a return to corporate patriarchy) must be good for men. But that's bullshit."
Well, holy fucking shit!!! Cucktears or faggot flake place, or whatever you want to call it, makes a point. Fuck makes more than a point! This person sounds like me!!!! This is what I've been saying:

"Right. With the Added bonus being that when you intoxicate future generations with a false sense of being both in the private life and at work, you'll either get some SJW's that feel entitled towards receiving benefits they didn't earn nor deserve and as such they waste without remorse as such their lives are meaningless, they are frustrated and are toxic for everyone around them (sort of like Amway agents, they build their lives on the corpses of their family, friends, and acquaintance) leaving a festering cloud of diseases behind them, inducing an incurable pathology on the next generations. OR people that have a general disbelief in the false narrative of the media and those that they promote as their models (actors, singers, celebs, etc) and as such, make everyone hm who's a liberal or freedom fighter into a conservative, their like pushing us, further away, which is fine but their doing themselves huge disservice in the process as a result of their inconsistencies. Sure, I'd like to believe in ponies and rainbows but I am not a child anymore so time to get up and be a person, is what I'd say. And discern the information given to you instead of taking word for word."

Last edited:
No he is not
he is (((((controlled opposition))))) like alex jones, mark dice, trump, lauren southern, richard spencer, they will tell you 15-50% truths and rest is misinformation to brainwash you and keep you in state which jews want you to be (not to wake up and swallow blackpill fully)

Jordan peterson is a faggot judeophile. fuck him, he is popular among the MGTOW cucks

People like Jordan Peterson have helped a lot in moving the Overton Window in the last 3 years or so. We need more people like him. Anyone who criticizes him as "controlled opposition" needs to be sent to a North Korean Gulag.

Wake me up when someone calls for both redistributing sex AND wealth. I want both worlds please, and I'm not rich enough like Peterson to argue the former in public.

A big step from calling us losers. I don't trust him but at least he has a grasp of the situation .

Jb boyo is a frod claims to be chrsitan but dont bulive in anything chrystains do he is dum to just wchat his debeta with fuck i dont remember the name atheist guy very popular and you will see how truly dum he is