Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Knajjd's profile pic a hermaphrodite?

idk what it is, but cocksucker gave it to him from discord i think

was it something different a few months ago? i can't remember.

and so is it a foid or a guy?
Before it was yuri from Dookie Dookie tiggerature club and it was a gif of the eyes looking all around and whatnot.

Reported for gay stuff. Better get to appealing yourself knajjd...

Reported for gay stuff. Better get to appealing yourself knajjd...
@knajjd how the fuck did your photos get around the internet? I've seen you before but i still don't know how your face ended up plastered all over

@knajjd how the fuck did your photos get around the internet? I've seen you before but i still don't know how your face ended up plastered all over
i posted myself on r/incels along with 7 or so people from a discord server i modded back then. people saved the ones i've posted and spammed them. most of the others have been leaked by people whom i've PMed and whatnot.
Beautiful friendship tbhngl.
:p

Reported @knajjd for gay anime, I will see myself in the ban appeal section because knajjd cant get banned. :cryfeels:

knajjd is not a real human bean

its Bernkastel from Umineko, a grill
Ber

i posted myself on r/incels along with 7 or so people from a discord server i modded back then. people saved the ones i've posted and spammed them. most of the others have been leaked by people whom i've PMed and whatnot.

:p

you surely didn't want them to get leaked considering how UGLY you are LOL!!!