Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is life more brutal for incels in a third world country than in the west?

Is life worse for incels in a 3rd world country?

• yes

Votes: 39 59.1%
  • no

Votes: 27 40.9%

• Total voters
mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Not sure what responses to expect.

One on hand, movies and youtube videos show the 3rd world countries like Philippines and India as vicious shitholes where human life is worth less than a few dollars.

On the other hand, people say it's all about "family, religion, love" etc. and "people are happier when they have less"

So what's the real truth?

Sucks but I can at least cope here and not live in a shithole like Indonesia

It’d suck bot having as much cope but on the inceldom front I bet it’d be a bit easier to score

I like having good food, a computer, and a place to use my computer.

One on hand, movies and youtube videos show the 3rd world countries like Philippines and India as vicious shitholes where human life is worth less than a few dollars.

On the other hand, people say it's all about "family, religion, love" etc. and "people are happier when they have less"

If youre rich, yooure better off in a third world shit hole. You can bend the rules as you please. If not, its hell on earth.

ive never lived in the first world tbh ngl so I cant tell you

it is the same, I am from colombia, and my life is similar to yours, locked in my room coping on internet all the day

I don't think living as an incel in a 3rd world country is necessarily more brutal but the hookers probably have a higher chance of giving you STDs

no, just look at birth rates

People who have never experienced even a month in a 3rd world country will probably vote "No".

I've been to Africa a few times and It's made me realise the only thing worse than being an Incel in the West is being an Incel in a shithole.

Tomorrow, I'll be starting my 9-3 Job, 5 days a week as a warehouse casual (just pushing and sorting shit). I'll earn money to spend on copes/invest.

In 3 weeks, I'll have earnt more than the monthly salary TOP management make in some African countries.
In 1 week, I'll have made what some families live off for 2 months.
Bear in mind I get paid way less because I'm not even 21 yet I still earn more than a full time adult manager in africa.

With respect to copes and QOL, being an Incel in the west is preferable.

No, third world countries are more traditional and ugly men in the third world have a very real chance to moneymaxx/statusmaxx and get a decent looking toilet.

Also there is more disease in the third world so promiscuous degenerates are punished with AIDS.

3rd world would most likely be more brutal, i wouldn't imagine myself living myself in a place like Egypt since i'm so accustomed the the US cause I was born here. When I visited for a month I wanted to leave as soon as possible

I spent my childhood in the UK. Now I'm in curryland.

Least in the UK the people were nice.

You have to be an absolute subhuman to fail in 3rd world countries as a native.

you have to realise that the third world is very diverse in terms of economic status.

i live in India, MH specifically. life is decent here, I live in a good enough apartment complex but that’s only because we are middle class. but the middle class here isn’t a small world, it’s still massive and only increasing. tbh even poorcels these days can get a cheap smartphone and internet connection and copemaxx. its really cheap.

plus it’s true we have large families so that makes people less lonely. and obviously religion plays a big role in public life. but that’s slowly decreasing.

even then standards continue to climb. I am 19, and the high school I went to was a brutal place in terms of lookism.

Brutal for me
I’m truecel as fuck
Which is pretty fucked, sorry man

Seeing as how 3rd world shitholes host alot of poor ugly people. There aren't many local chads to completely distort the dating market for most men and you're not expected to be rich either unless you're a foreigner.

Some Third World societies have better social settings.

ofc it is more brutal. For thirdworldcels money also plays a part plus hypergamy tends to rise in third world countries like turkey.

3rd world is 100x times better; also people tend to be more human there in general

Thirdworldcels can at least rapemaxxx. :feelsthink:

Its more the upper part. But for most upper income families it is like below. But still of no use. I am from upper class but it doesn't matter. India has also become like a western country a lot.

Absolutely. I went to curryland and I was an incel there too based on female interest which I got none of. Everything in curryland sucks, corrupt governments, ugly chicks, et cetera.

Absolutely. I went to curryland and I was an incel there too based on female interest which I got none of. Everything in curryland sucks, corrupt governments, ugly chicks, et cetera.
Agreed. Curry chicks can be hot.I've seen a few hot northern indians

Agreed. Curry chicks can be hot.I've seen a few hot northern indians
It's rare but they do exist. Most are ugly and they have attitudes.

I’d say yes. I’ve lived extensively in both and once you realize that even if you have the upper hand financially and educationally, women still want nothing to do with you in the 3rd world, and your culture hangs you up to dry, that’s when it’s truly over.

I can understand people having higher standards when I’ve lived in the West. I don’t blame them. But at least you have more copes at your disposal, don’t have to deal with caveman family expectations, and it’s kinda nice how some people treat you as a curiosity rather than a freak.

Last edited:
Sucks but I can at least cope here and not live in a shithole like Indonesia
This. As much as it’s terrible to be an incel in the west, I’m grateful that I live a well-off life asides from my inceldom.

DUDE THEY FUCK GOTS WHAT DO YOU THINK?...

Probably 3rd world country.

I'm happier in Brazil than I was in Germany. But there are various factors to this, like me being culturally and linguistically Brazilian and the vast majority of my family being here.

Better in the third world since betabuxing guarantees you a wife and if she cheats she will be stoned whereas here she will be cheered on and get half your shit if not more. Plus it's a lot easier to get away with rape.

I like having good food, a computer, and a place to use my computer.

Many of them have computers these days. How else do you explain bobs and vagene.

The quality of life will be shit. Maybe foids might be better but who knows

No copes = Life on brutal mode as an incel.

People who have never experienced even a month in a 3rd world country will probably vote "No".
Lol

Bear in mind I get paid way less because I'm not even 21 yet I still earn more than a full time adult manager in africa
Such a stupid cope.

You don't live in Africa with that salary. What's the point in making let's say 3 times as much as an African if basic necessities cost 10 times as much in your country?

I've been to Mozambique in the early 2000, arguably one of the poorest countries. Everyone had a cellphone and was making international calls left and right. If I did that in my country at the time, I would have spent my monthly income in a matter of hours.
Can't even argue that infrastructure is cheaper in Africa, if anything it's harder to build base stations in a jungle than in a city.

It's a nice (((trick))), by making you believe you could have it worse, it's possible to overcharge you for anything.

You have to thugmaxx and talk like a NT faggot in these shit countries,I can’t because I’m a kind person naturally ,fuck this shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back