Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is listening to female music artists cucked?

DBcel

DBcel

Recruit
★★
The song is good u chillin but u remember its a female singer. Are u a cuck if u dont turn it off?

Nah. It's just music

There are times when I get so lonely that I will listen to female artists and pretend they are talking to me

I don't even like their music

Generally I would say no.
But it really depends on the song/genre.

i personally can't listen to female vocals unless they have been tampered with(chopped and screwed and the like),the girl who is singing them doesn't exist(vocaloid) or in some extremely rare cases if she is a foreigner with an "interesting" flow.The latter rarely happens.Listening to females is mostly cucked though.Only in some rare situations is it appropriate

Yes, very cucked. And its another failed normie trait.

Listen to death/metal like "Sentenced" instead.

Foids music sucks chads ass anyway, so nothing of the value will be lost.

Metal huh? If you like sad metal try some doom like Saturnus or Funeral, of course Candlemass too.

Depends on the lyrical content

Not cucked whatsoever

It's not cucked.

Unless it's SJW garbage like Meghan Trainor or Taylor Swift, then yeah, that's cucked. Same as it would be with a male singer who did that shit.

Honest question, are there any foids that actually sing about anything other than bullshit? Having a hard time thinking of any.

Yes

Except for amy lee :feelsokman:

Yes imo and OP I don’t see a reason to listen to them in the first place, there’s literally a sea of men making music about all the types of feels we can relate to.

Nah, and a lot of times the lyrics were written by men so it doesn't matter.

I like listening to cannibal corpse

What is this musick you arr referring too?

Required of drunk to hear it

the only female singer i like is evanescence tbh

Depends on the singer. For example if you listen to Lizzo, Nikki Minaj, Billie Ellish or Shakira, you're a gigacuck.

No. It's one of the few areas they're naturally supposed to excel at.

Music is a good cope ngl

Depends if the lyrics are gay

Depends on the singer. For example if you listen to Lizzo, Nikki Minaj, Billie Ellish or Shakira, you're a gigacuck.
Who is okay you say? Are rock bands with female leads fine?

4625D2D0 778D 4D47 86C9 8C84E98F3202

srs tho, if you’re such a wizard that you won’t even listen to music made my a female you should just cast a 9th level spell of attunement and summon an orchestra to play for you :feelsmage:

No. It's one of the few areas they're naturally supposed to excel at.

It's one of the few areas they're even competitive but the best technical vocalists are generally men. Foids are holes and wombs. Period.

I like to hatefap. I know it's cope.

Maybe it’s not cucked, but I still have trouble listening to female artists. Maybe it’s because they all sound alike and constantly sing about wanting to bang Chad