Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is live worth living if you have small female hands

• Thread starter unrelentingclownery
  • Start date
unrelentingclownery

unrelentingclownery

Banned
-
99th percentile hands, 99th percentile sub 6 inch wrists. Females have large hands and wrists then me. I’ll never be treated like a male, worthy of respect and basic human regard. I’ll have to have these minuscule hands and wrists for the rest of my miserable life

2E414A8F D462 4DB3 BFD6 082C146B9CEA

You could become a one-term president though.

trumphands-960x540.jpg

mine's exactly 6 inches and it seems pretty thin, brutal

View attachment 376368

6 inches???? shut the fuck up you filthy mogger

cahds.co
Mine is sub 6, 5’9-8 at most. I’ve never seen thinner wrists , it hurts to look at sometimes
Reminder there are incels on this site with a deep voice, 6 feet in height, big meaty boomer wrists and hands , above 5 inch dick and are incels because “muh face”

wristcel + manlet is death sentence

wristcel + manlet is death sentence
Yea especially since manlets are often more stocky than tallfags. Me being a tallcel i'm also a wristcel and my hands are small like a foids hands. I can touch my pinky with my thumb around my wrists.

Yea especially since manlets are often more stocky than tallfags. Me being a tallcel i'm also a wristcel and my hands are small like a foids hands. I can touch my pinky with my thumb around my wrists.
damn mogged again

My hand are tiny af

Don’t let anyone fool you...the wrist pill is as brutal as they come :feelsrope:

anything under 5'8 and its gigaOVER

I have 6 wrist circumference still looks very thin, dad wristmogs me a lot, I can't imagine what sub 6 looks like you - over for you :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: seems like being wristlet is not uncommon in zoomer gen

Its not your wrist its your face.
There are chad amputee.

You can always go to Asia