Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is looksmaxxing worth it if you're short (and disabled)?

Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
My disability (which involves slurred speech but no wheelchair) and height I cannot change. (Unless I'd be willing to have very very expensive and painful leg-breaking surgery; which at the moment I'm not.)

Given enough money, I could have any amount of plastic surgery though, and I could invest time and energy in becoming "swole". Would that be worth it, to the extent that my looks would compensate for the other, non-alterable shortcomings?

Even if it wouldn't get me foids, I'd be willing to consider it if it resulted in better overall treatment by the public-at-large.

Everyone should try lookmaxxing once. Just to be sure

Looksmaxing is false hope at its finest.
You are fucked if you are Sub 7.

I looksmax for myself I'm unable to looksmax enough to ascend unless I do surgery ting.

It still matters. It might not get you laid, but it will definitely change how people treat you.

You can try loosing fat to see if you have a jawline. If you have one, it could MAYBE compensate your short height.

You can try loosing fat to see if you have a jawline. If you have one, it could MAYBE compensate your short height.
Thi.
You don't know whether or not you are incel until you have been low bf%

What about jaw implants?