Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is MGTOW really MCTOW?

Wyatt Kaesar

Wyatt Kaesar

Incel Shaman
★★★★
referring to "Men Coping Their Own Way"

or is there some truth in escaping from the samsara of desire for foids and instead cutting them off, not giving a shit about how many holes Chad is fucking on tinder or whatever. then once you've hermited suficiently just moneymaxx and hedonmaxx.

Maybe post-ascension MGTOW is possible, but a virgin MGTOW is just a denialcel with a splash of redpill

Minority of MGTOW are divorced raped or had bad experience with women. Most are simply coping incels. The sheer hatred of the MGTOW shows that, and they share similar degree of hatred we have for women. We just don't pretend we were slayers disappointed with women.

Some are coping incels, some are divorcerape victims who learned the blackpill the hard way, a few are truly just guys who are opting out of the gynocracy as best they can.

I've been seeing a lot of threads on here about MGTOW lately, and I always say the above, and I always say: who cares? The important things is the blackpill, and anyone can understand the blackpill (though some people have an easier time understanding it as their daily reality makes it hard to avoid). I don't understand why there should be animus between incels and MGTOW and I won't be a part of any that develops. Anyone who's doing their part against the feminist ruling power is an ally to me, and we need as many allies as possible. Don't expect people to be exactly like you, your best friend/clone. Life is messier than that, and you will be disappointed. Instead, find common ground where you can and work together to make progress where you agree.

Yes they are.

I've been seeing a lot of threads on here about MGTOW lately, and I always say the above, and I always say: who cares? The important things is the blackpill, and anyone can understand the blackpill (though some people have an easier time understanding it as their daily reality makes it hard to avoid). I don't understand why there should be animus between incels and MGTOW and I won't be a part of any that develops. Anyone who's doing their part against the feminist ruling power is an ally to me, and we need as many allies as possible. Don't expect people to be exactly like you, your best friend/clone. Life is messier than that, and you will be disappointed. Instead, find common ground where you can and work together to make progress where you agree.

The problem is MCTOW’s aren’t black pilled.

They are ALL "men sent their own way" and "men coping their own way". Even the ones that were abused by women or divorce raped are mctows and mstows. There are tons of men out there that have been abused by women before too but they don't give up on women and relationships because they know they have other options. It is every man's biological urge to pursue women for sex and relationships. NO MAN is strong enough to overcome his biology--including mctows and mstows. They're not strong. They're just in denial about the fact that they are incels. They may have been lucky enough to ascend once or twice in the past (with low quality women), but they know it will be incredibly difficult or impossible to do it again. It's the same thing with the radical feminists that hate men and have gone their own way. The only reason they hate men is because they can't get Chad. They are usually ugly, obese, hairy, etc and Chad does not want them. They'd rather give up on all men as a cope then settle for a non Chad.

Tbh these are all coping communities. MGTOW cope with material things. Redpillers cope with their PUA or tradcucking. Incels just cope with memes and shitposts.