Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is minox a cope?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I think light facial hair slightly helps with face halo, however I am a subhuman and can't grow any real facial hair at all, just some pathetic trash. Any users here try minox, rogaine, etc?

As in does it work? Yeah, I think it can but idk what state your beard is in now. But it has a lot of side effects and one of which is skin aging. IMO only if your lower-third is truly subhuman should you beardmaxx. They're not that good-looking.

I'm fairly certain I have a recessed jaw (but prominent chin) and clean-shaven looks way better. It seems like beardfrauding is best for chin problems.

Last edited:
As in does it work? Yeah, I think it can but idk what state your beard is in now. But it has a lot of wide effects and one of which is skin aging. IMO only if your lower-third is truly subhuman should you beardmaxx. They're not that good-looking.

I'm fairly certain I have a recessed jaw (but prominent chin) and clean-shaven looks way better. It seems like beardfrauding is best for chin problems.

View attachment 225224 View attachment 225225
View attachment 225228
does it stay or does it go away when you stop taking it?

looksmax might know

does it stay or does it go away when you stop taking it?
I saw some people say they lost 20-30% of their beard gains. Any hair follicle supported exclusively by minoxidil will be lost I think. I'm not sure but microneedling might help substitute some of the bloodflow changes from getting off and also improve skin health after.

I saw some people say they lost 20-30% of their beard gains. Any hair follicle supported exclusively by minoxidil will be lost I think. I'm not sure but microneedling might help substitute some of the bloodflow changes from getting off and also improve skin health after.
doesn't sound worth it then ngl.

doesn't sound worth it then ngl.
To me the skin aging wouldn't be worth it ESPECIALLY on your face. You might be able to improve beard growth some with more natural methods.

Last edited:
I wouldn't take things like that only to grow beard tbh

I wouldn't take things like that only to grow beard tbh
I have feminine non thick eyebrows and can't grow a good beard, my sister genuinely thought I was plucking my brows in secret

My t levels are in the normal range, I'm just a subhuman and I need to hide these traits

i used minox on beard for 2 years
and have grown from zero to full beard
and it stayed like that even when i dont use it anymore
you gotta be patient with it
first 6 months youll see no results
but it gets going

iicrc darker tones = higher T

I know u need to try it at least 3 months