Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is my friend incel?

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
He's not bad looking imo, normie tier I'd say. He has dark skin, a full beard and wavy, black hair. Actually, he looks curry. His biggest failo however is his height: he's 5'3 or 5'4 I'm not sure, but he's very short. Shorter than me. He also has a very shitty frame, if he shaved his face he'd probably look like a child.

He however have kissed a couple foids in the past, he's also pretty NT so I don't doubt him and common friends of us have seen he kissing girls at parties and stuff (can't say if these were even decent looking though). He said he's not virgin though and had sex with a neighbor chick when he was like 15 or something, no clue if he's larping but who knows. He may have lucked out once.

Aside from that, he's pretty much a loner. I personally never saw him with a girl and he doesn't look like he's getting any ass tbh

Would he be consider incel under this circumstances?

b6c.gif

Yes, he is incel.

Ethnic and manlet = over

Last edited:
5'3 = over for you