Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious is my mom gaslighting me?

gaslighting

• yes

Votes: 20 95.2%
  • no

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
tomale

tomale

Recruit
★★★★★
Sometimes i dont know if i am right or wrong,here are some examples:
-my mother told me that she want to eat "x" food,she says she is gonna order family size,send me a link to order food and see a menu,without anything more than that,i ask her if she want me to order through my cellphone,she call me a retard and tell me i cant order because i have no money(without understanding that i can order the food to home and she pays).
-i get up,i didnt leave the room yet,my mom tell me that i close my sister in her room(she lock her by accident when she leave my sister room).
-if a do something wrong my mom tell me to stop when i already stop doing what i was doing wrong.
-if i do noise in the middle of the night she is mad because she sleeps,if i do noise at the 5 pm she gets mad because she is sleepin,this only happen when i do the noise,not with my brothers(my brother scream greeting the family when he comes)
-she always tell me that i should dare to behave wrong in front of my dad when she knows that i already did and he do nothing(she always use my dad as an excuse.)
-we were in the same room,i was looking for something in the drawers,she call me a retard and say that just because i search is obvius that is no there,she tell me that i forget to close the drawers,i tell her that that didnt happen and tell me that she just close one drawer that i open(i never see her get up the chair)

idk shes a cunt either way
i always feek wronged by my sister(she break me a tooth that my parents never pay to fix and other things that kinda traumatize me,someone hit me and she would kiss them,that type of humillation)when i tell my mom that my sister treat me bad she always brings the most childish things that she did to me instead of the seriuos things.

also i developed psycosis recently so i think my mom is playing with that to tried to make me thing that bad experiencea that happen to me are totally fake.

she might be mentally sick and fucking with you

Move out as soon as you can and never talk to your family again

Break her spine

How old are you though OP?

tbh she might be a long-term spy that has been implanted in your country by a foreign intelligence agency so she was trained in psychological manipulation, brainwashing and torture in KGP tier tutorials :feelswhere:

Didnt read, voted no because gaslighting is a stupid word.

Adjust her pillow.

Didn't read; foids always gaslight

Sometimes i dont know if i am right or wrong,here are some examples:
-my mother told me that she want to eat "x" food,she says she is gonna order family size,send me a link to order food and see a menu,without anything more than that,i ask her if she want me to order through my cellphone,she call me a retard and tell me i cant order because i have no money(without understanding that i can order the food to home and she pays).
-i get up,i didnt leave the room yet,my mom tell me that i close my sister in her room(she lock her by accident when she leave my sister room).
-if a do something wrong my mom tell me to stop when i already stop doing what i was doing wrong.
-if i do noise in the middle of the night she is mad because she sleeps,if i do noise at the 5 pm she gets mad because she is sleepin,this only happen when i do the noise,not with my brothers(my brother scream greeting the family when he comes)
-she always tell me that i should dare to behave wrong in front of my dad when she knows that i already did and he do nothing(she always use my dad as an excuse.)
-we were in the same room,i was looking for something in the drawers,she call me a retard and say that just because i search is obvius that is no there,she tell me that i forget to close the drawers,i tell her that that didnt happen and tell me that she just close one drawer that i open(i never see her get up the chair)
Didn’t read, GrAYcel

Brutal familypill. They fuck us up

You should kill her tbh

Slap until some respect comes out of her mouth in DOOM on PC