Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
tomale

tomale

Recruit
★★★★★
2d 6h 40m
Sometimes i dont know if i am right or wrong,here are some examples:
-my mother told me that she want to eat "x" food,she says she is gonna order family size,send me a link to order food and see a menu,without anything more than that,i ask her if she want me to order through my cellphone,she call me a retard and tell me i cant order because i have no money(without understanding that i can order the food to home and she pays).
-i get up,i didnt leave the room yet,my mom tell me that i close my sister in her room(she lock her by accident when she leave my sister room).
-if a do something wrong my mom tell me to stop when i already stop doing what i was doing wrong.
-if i do noise in the middle of the night she is mad because she sleeps,if i do noise at the 5 pm she gets mad because she is sleepin,this only happen when i do the noise,not with my brothers(my brother scream greeting the family when he comes)
-she always tell me that i should dare to behave wrong in front of my dad when she knows that i already did and he do nothing(she always use my dad as an excuse.)
-we were in the same room,i was looking for something in the drawers,she call me a retard and say that just because i search is obvius that is no there,she tell me that i forget to close the drawers,i tell her that that didnt happen and tell me that she just close one drawer that i open(i never see her get up the chair)

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

卐 Snuff Artist 卐
★★★★★
32d 9h 12m
idk shes a cunt either way

tomale

tomale

Recruit
★★★★★
2d 6h 40m
idk shes a cunt either way
i always feek wronged by my sister(she break me a tooth that my parents never pay to fix and other things that kinda traumatize me,someone hit me and she would kiss them,that type of humillation)when i tell my mom that my sister treat me bad she always brings the most childish things that she did to me instead of the seriuos things.

also i developed psycosis recently so i think my mom is playing with that to tried to make me thing that bad experiencea that happen to me are totally fake.

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

卐 Snuff Artist 卐
★★★★★
32d 9h 12m
i always feek wronged by my sister(she break me a tooth that my parents never pay to fix and other things that kinda traumatize me,someone hit me and she would kiss them,that type of humillation)when i tell my mom that my sister treat me bad she always brings the most childish things that she did to me instead of the seriuos things.

also i developed psycosis recently so i think my mom is playing with that to tried to make me thing that bad experiencea that happen to me are totally fake.
find a bettER solution

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

What joy we had in the locust summer
★★★
94d 15h 23m
she might be mentally sick and fucking with you

AlwaysHungry

AlwaysHungry

Never Satisfied
-
33d 23h 10m
Move out as soon as you can and never talk to your family again

D

Damo the incel

Paragon
★★★★★
204d 4h 52m
Break her spine

SardonicArchmage

SardonicArchmage

The only one who will understand
★★
6d 14h 36m
How old are you though OP?

Black Soul

Black Soul

Captain
★★★★★
30d 15h 25m
tbh she might be a long-term spy that has been implanted in your country by a foreign intelligence agency so she was trained in psychological manipulation, brainwashing and torture in KGP tier tutorials :feelswhere:

virgeorgen

virgeorgen

Banned
-
6d 15h 57m
Sorry bro, hope you can cope

Six

Six

Overlord
29d 6h 20m
Didnt read, voted no because gaslighting is a stupid word.

Emba

Emba

falling though the cracks
★★★★★
90d 1h 15m
Adjust her pillow.

G

GrandmasterPaxcel

Major
★★
11d 7h 0m
Didn't read; foids always gaslight

HopeCopeRope

HopeCopeRope

Luminary
★★★★★
92d 3h 49m
Sometimes i dont know if i am right or wrong,here are some examples:
-my mother told me that she want to eat "x" food,she says she is gonna order family size,send me a link to order food and see a menu,without anything more than that,i ask her if she want me to order through my cellphone,she call me a retard and tell me i cant order because i have no money(without understanding that i can order the food to home and she pays).
-i get up,i didnt leave the room yet,my mom tell me that i close my sister in her room(she lock her by accident when she leave my sister room).
-if a do something wrong my mom tell me to stop when i already stop doing what i was doing wrong.
-if i do noise in the middle of the night she is mad because she sleeps,if i do noise at the 5 pm she gets mad because she is sleepin,this only happen when i do the noise,not with my brothers(my brother scream greeting the family when he comes)
-she always tell me that i should dare to behave wrong in front of my dad when she knows that i already did and he do nothing(she always use my dad as an excuse.)
-we were in the same room,i was looking for something in the drawers,she call me a retard and say that just because i search is obvius that is no there,she tell me that i forget to close the drawers,i tell her that that didnt happen and tell me that she just close one drawer that i open(i never see her get up the chair)
Didn’t read, GrAYcel

Indari

Indari

full rarted
★★★★★
100d 22h 10m
Brutal familypill. They fuck us up

Glast

Glast

Virgin Wrath
★★
14d 9h 6m