Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is my suicide plan good enough?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31093
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 31093

Self-banned
-
Here’s my plan
1) Wait for parents to die
2) A few months after they do, tell my family I’m going for a ‘camp’ at a forest for a week where phone reception is poor (so they won’t try to contact me)
3) Drive to a different forest, go deep inside it and use exit-bag
4) Hope wild animals eat my body before anyone finds it
5) My family will try to contact me, maybe file a police report but they won’t find me in the forest and probably think I had some accident

Ofc goes without saying this thread is satire and not serious. Purely for academic and research purposes

Last edited:
Sounds very unpleasant using an exit bag.

If your parents will dies , who will be left in your family ? Will you live with your married siblings ?

Not violent enough. You should consider flying a plane into a building or something of that nature

I’ve heard it’s actually a very easy way to go. And I’ll eat my favourite foods and listen to my music before doing it. It’ll be like going to sleep
If your parents will dies , who will be left in your family ? Will you live with your married siblings ?
Uncles, aunts and cousins

How old are you?

Sounds hella long

I thought jumping in front of trains was the only option available in India. I'm mindblown.

should use another method instead of the one for the 3rd step like bury yourself alive and then use the exit bag. no need to worry about the 4th and 5th steps afterwards.

should use another method instead of the one for the 3rd step like bury yourself alive and then use the exit bag. no need to worry about the 4th and 5th steps afterwards.
I’m kinda claustrophobic and it wouldn’t be pleasant burying myself.

Well I can’t rope before my parents die

That’s very painful and high chances of permanent injury
Holy fucking shit!!

Are you even a curry??? You must be larping :feelswhere:

Sounds too complicated. Just call me.

Cucked if you don't go out with a bang tbh

Suicide just sounds so boring compared to the other things you can do with your life. You gotta get creative if you wanna make an impact in this rotten world. Better to wreck or sabotage society. Stay patient, I am confident that things will change in an earth shattering manner. We will not leave this earth without making humans shit themselves.

What part of this sounds like LARP to you?
Take it as a compliment. But seriously tho, what's with indians and their preference for trains? Like, "just use your common sense like OP theory" y'know what I mean?

Suicide just sounds so boring compared to the other things you can do with your life. You gotta get creative if you wanna make an impact in this rotten world. Better to wreck or sabotage society. Stay patient, I am confident that things will change in an earth shattering manner. We will not leave this earth without making humans shit themselves.
Tbh I am torn between this and sui. But I can’t wageslave for 40 years
Take it as a compliment. But seriously tho, what's with indians and their preference for trains? Like, "just use your common sense like OP theory" y'know what I mean?
Well India has a dense network of railways. Most tracks are open and tons of people die everyday in accidents so it’s easy to dress up your suicide as a mishap. Plus Indians are low IQ and don’t take into account what would happen if the attempt goes wrong

I’m kinda claustrophobic and it wouldn’t be pleasant burying myself.
You would only see the inside of the for a couple of minutes if not seconds because you're still deciding to use the exit bag. I think it's better enduring that then living the rest of your life in agony, but it's totally up to you bro.

Well I can’t rope before my parents die

That’s very painful and high chances of permanent injury
What if they will live for 80-90 years ?:feelshaha:
That's bullshit excuse, you will NEVER ropemaxx

What if they will live for 80-90 years ?:feelshaha:
That's bullshit excuse, you will NEVER ropemaxx
They’re quite old but you’re right that’s the only part I’m worried about

why suicide tho, better to live with good copes

whats an exit bag? do you live in the states? if you do, you might consider buckshot to the back of the head instead, after checking yourself in the ICU

Lol, do you really want to live so long, I mean with this state of inceldom I can't really wait for my parents to die.

Are you kidding? Inhaling helium is the most painless way to die.

Just put the bag on and breathe, your brain will not understand that you are suffocating because you are breathing air and you will just lose consciousness in a couple of minutes

Here’s my plan
2) A few months after they do, tell my family I’m going for a ‘camp’ at a forest for a week where phone reception is poor (so they won’t try to contact me)
5) My family will try to contact me, maybe file a police report but they won’t find me in the forest and probably think I had some accident

Ofc goes without saying this thread is satire and not serious. Purely for academic and research purposes
For option 3, why not just get a gun?

whats an exit bag?
1 plastic bag + helium + some tubes

gas-and-bag.png

Are you kidding? Inhaling helium is the most painless way to die.

Just put the bag on and breathe, your brain will not understand that you are suffocating because you are breathing air and you will just lose consciousness in a couple of minutes
Sorry I didn't realize he'd be using an inert gas I didn't know that was part of it

Absolutely. Suicide is a comforting thought at times. But that’s all it’s ever been for me.

For option 3, why not just get a gun?
Hard to buy a gun in India plus it’s painful and makes a lot of noise
This tbh

You're better off gambling and go for broke before necking yourself for good.
I’ll do tons of low-inhib shit before kms. I’ll try to live my fullest life before ending it all

solid plan but skip number 1 tbh

Hard to buy a gun in India plus it’s painful and makes a lot of noise

I see
I’ll do tons of low-inhib shit before kms. I’ll try to live my fullest life before ending it all
Excellent deal

No point in dying without having some sort of debt to your name.

That reminds my of the premise of a manga called "I'm still alive"

Never read it, but the pitch stuck in my mind for some reason.

Better you kill any bullies you had in le gta 5, oh yeah if you do go through with it, ditch the phone as police can track you through the sim card.

Better you kill any bullies you had in le gta 5, oh yeah if you do go through with it, ditch the phone as police can track you through the sim card.
Oh I’ve made plans for that too:feelsdevil: Won‘t share them here for obvious reasons but I’ll probably do at least some of it

Oh I’ve made plans for that too:feelsdevil: Won‘t share them here for obvious reasons but I’ll probably do at least some of it
Aight spit in their shake.

Here’s my plan

why do you care about them knowing that you killed yourself?