Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is NEET a good career for an incel

W

worstcel

Banned
-
I can't get a job without HS diploma cuz I'm a dropout and I have horrible anxiety, I'm super ugly (voted ugliest guy in class numerous times), and depression took over my life. There is no way I can do anything about it now, i may have to turn to NEETbux (if I'm even eligible), for a long time while i study genetics online (a truly depressing topic, but I must know more). 0 motivation too tbh. I'm just bored of life at this point, nothing I really find interesting anymore. I remember I used to pass time by playing video games, but now that became boring to me. I guess loneliness has something to do with this, truly playing life on master difficulty. My life now is sitting on my bed for 12+ hours a day staring at my phone.

I can't get a job without HS diploma cuz I'm a dropout and I have horrible anxiety, I'm super ugly (voted ugliest guy in class numerous times), and depression took over my life.
I know the feeling :cryfeels:

But anyway, yeah I don't really enjoy most of my old copes anymore, the only activities which still grant me any pleasure are having experiences with my waifu in my head, fapping, and watching anime/reading manga(provided I'm in a good enough mood to enjoy it in the first place).

It's no career, but it's better than nothing without a doubt.

I can't get a job without HS diploma cuz I'm a dropout and I have horrible anxiety, I'm super ugly (voted ugliest guy in class numerous times), and depression took over my life. There is no way I can do anything about it now, i may have to turn to NEETbux (if I'm even eligible), for a long time while i study genetics online (a truly depressing topic, but I must know more). 0 motivation too tbh. I'm just bored of life at this point, nothing I really find interesting anymore. I remember I used to pass time by playing video games, but now that became boring to me. I guess loneliness has something to do with this, truly playing life on master difficulty. My life now is sitting on my bed for 12+ hours a day staring at my phone.

have you ever tried talking about a psychiatrist to get some feel good meds? i finally got them at 30 and i finally feel like i can invest energy into my copes, its so much better then before, before i had panic attacks and depressive phases where i wouldnt do anything at all and just lay in bed or watch some tv shows over and over again, walking dead is great cope for depression imo, watched it in full already like 6 times,

anyway what i wanted to say maybe your life can be better with meds and good copes and your life could be enjoyable i think

have you ever tried talking about a psychiatrist to get some feel good meds? i finally got them at 30 and i finally feel like i can invest energy into my copes, its so much better then before, before i had panic attacks and depressive phases where i wouldnt do anything at all and just lay in bed or watch some tv shows over and over again, walking dead is great cope for depression imo, watched it in full already like 6 times,

anyway what i wanted to say maybe your life can be better with meds and good copes and your life could be enjoyable i think
currently on SSRI's (prozac)

I've been a NEET for 3 years. You lose your mind eventually.

your life is already over so doesn't matter

Both sides of the coin are bad, the NEET one is slightly better though

Best career an incel can have

Just a recommendation, but "NET" is a lot more tolerable than NEET. If you can spend your time doing something like an online degree or online work like Amazon Mechanical Turk, you'll feel slightly better about yourself. The key is to not think of yourself "building" toward something, just doing things to make the present more palatable.

beats wagecucking but it's extremely rare to be neet sustainably. unless you have rich parents or live in a country with a large safety net, you are fucked. even if you are neet, you will be very poor

Wagecucking as an incel is the worst, NEETing won't save you from inceldom, but it's easier to handle than making some asshole rich from your labor.

I'm super ugly (voted ugliest guy in class numerous times)
Is that a metaphor/exaggeration or something? Or was there actually a thing at your school where they vote who the ugliest person in class is. Cuz that's fucking fucked up if they rlly do have that.

No. It is not a career at all.

A good career is something along the lines of, say, a hedge fund quantitative analyst.

Is that a metaphor/exaggeration or something? Or was there actually a thing at your school where they vote who the ugliest person in class is. Cuz that's fucking fucked up if they rlly do have that.
Yes. It happened once in elementary school (grade 7 or 8, foids ranked each guy based on their looks and I was voted a 1 or 2 I think, although I didnt rly care at the time tbh). AND another time in high school my school photo was voted ugliest out of all the other grade 9s (according to all my bullies anyway). I didn't know what was wrong with my face, but now I do (Everything). Pretty much got called "rat" everyday in grade 10 and it sucked.

why do you want to study genetics?

Would you choose supremacy
If it led to isolation?
Could you handle the solitude?
Would you still prefer the throne?

Last edited:
No. It is not a career at all.

A good career is something along the lines of, say, a hedge fund quantitative analyst.

Is it a good career? Fuck yeah. I actually happen to be a hedge fund analyst myself. It pays great and I have no financial burden.

But at the same time it's far more stressful and depressing, how I feel now is nearly as bad as I felt in high school, which is saying a lot. It's great at keeping my mind off foids and being lonely but coming to work every day feels like I'm going to war. A lot of Type A personalities enjoy the high stress and can easily cope with it, but not me. There's a reason the Finance field, specifically Wall Street, has a suicide rate twice as high as the national average.

Is it a good career? Fuck yeah. I actually happen to be a hedge fund analyst myself. It pays great and I have no financial burden.

But at the same time it's far more stressful and depressing, how I feel now is nearly as bad as I felt in high school, which is saying a lot. It's great at keeping my mind off foids and being lonely but coming to work every day feels like I'm going to war. A lot of Type A personalities enjoy the high stress and can easily cope with it, but not me. There's a reason the Finance field, specifically Wall Street, has a suicide rate twice as high as the national average.

Shit, I'm applying and being rejected from internships everywhere.

My career was over before it began lmao

Shit, I'm applying and being rejected from internships everywhere.

My career was over before it began lmao

If you're going through this process and pursuing this field, feel free to send a message if you'd like. I can't get you in anywhere but I can certainly try to give you some tips. Yeah it's fucking stressful and it sucks but money talks!

It's better than being a mop swinger

real neetbux doesn't start till youre 25+ in most countries

anything under that they'll only pay you if youre doing some kind of education