Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Is NIGERIAmaxxing the answer for Arabcels?

W

Wallahi

Greycel
I’m an ugly arabcel. I’m brown skinned, I have fucked up teeth, a hook nose, and a mini Osama looking beard. Here in the Americas I can’t match with a foid to save my life, but when I switched my location to Nigeria I had tons of likes and matches. They even messaged me first. If I had a passport and some money I probably could have ascended, but sadly I don’t have either

0FD35EE4 76F5 4BF2 A0F0 30B9B3F0E8D5

It's an answer in some way. Will it make you happy? Who knows.

Can you try Tanzania or Kenya? East African foids look better, and the quality of life there is a bit higher

Do they have running water and feminine care products? I don’t wanna go there and invite them to my hotel just for them to smell like fish
I’ve been there a few times and most of their women are obsessed with care products. It’s not the jungle that media make it out to be
I know what Nigerian foids are like, trust me. When you’re not dark skinned, you’ll always find a girl who’s down to fuck you. I had a skinny Pakistani friend who went to HS in Nigeria, I’m talking horrifically skinny, and tons of girls wanted to fuck him at the Nigerian HS he went to.

Last edited:
I know what Nigerian foids are like, trust me. When you’re not dark skinned, you’ll always find a girl who’s down to fuck you. I had a skinny Pakistani friend who went to HS in Nigeria, I’m talking horrifically skinny, and tons of girls wanted to fuck him at the Nigerian HS he went to.
Lifuefuel if true.
@Diocel @RREEEEEEEEE @IncelCream

I’ve been there a few times and most of their women are obsessed with care products. It’s not the jungle that media make it out to be
That had nothing to do with him being Pakistani but because he was good looking anyway.
Lifuefuel if true.
@Diocel @RREEEEEEEEE @IncelCream

Can you try Tanzania or Kenya? East African foids look better, and the quality of life there is a bit higher
I did Kenya and its the same thing, Kenyan women liked and matched with me a lot

I did Kenya and its the same thing, Kenyan women liked and matched with me a lot

Nice. I'm sure they want to you to get out of poverty , but nothing stopping you from using them if you want.

Somali women are the best looking Africans aside from European rape babies in America
That's because all black women deep down want to get bleached, so they will go for any race that is "whiter" than them. And since Pakis are whiter than Africans, they jump on his cock. Honestly, I think white incels should just go to Africa and bleach the place. God knows they need a genetic upgrade bad
Lifefuel for sandcel with jungle fever.
I have jungle fever ngl

Last edited:
Just hijack a plane or boat bro!

True love awaits!

(Or is that awalt's?)

Post a picture of a guy that resembles him then?
You say that like I’m able to just stumble across a guy that accurately resembles him JFL

just take my word for it.

I’m an ugly arabcel. I’m brown skinned, I have fucked up teeth, a hook nose, and a mini Osama looking beard. Here in the Americas I can’t match with a foid to save my life, but when I switched my location to Nigeria I had tons of likes and matches. They even messaged me first. If I had a passport and some money I probably could have ascended, but sadly I don’t have either

View attachment 397624
JBA

Going to a third world shithole to have sex is not exclusive to whites. Idk why retards here think it is.

Too bad it requires travel and to make it permanent, a job over there.

Can't even travel anymore with covid shit.

You say that like I’m able to just stumble across a guy that accurately resembles him JFL

just take my word for it.
"Just take my word for it bro" yeah I will take your word for typical tales.