Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Is not really volcel to reject femoids you have no attraction to

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
It's same as to be starving, but refuse to eat food you gave alergy to

not related to inceldom

This is a tough question. I think incels should give it more thought so we can come up with a solution. There is going to be a lot of variation in answers in terms of what defines a 'standardcel'.

It really depends on looks.
If you are sub8 as a male, you are obligated to fuck women below even slightly attractive.
6/10 male fucking a landwhale or short 3/10 is normal in current sexual marketplace.
I'd say refusing to fuck a landwhale or a 2/10 or a foid with heavy disability would not count as a volcel.
Fucking a 3/10 or a slighly fat foid is a good deal even for upper tier normies, not even talking about incels.
Hell no fucking some abomination that makes you vomit when you see it on your monitor, like Lizz Velasquez.Her bf must be mentally ill or have some sort of fetish for stuff like monsters from Dead Space.

@Monk of Failure what's your opinion on this

it's just a matter of semantics tbh. at the end of the day, it doesn't matter if you're gonna call someone a volcel or not because fucking some deformed landwhale won't change the problems you face as an ugly male.

No, its more like starving but you wont eat cows shit or vomit.

It really depends on looks.
If you are sub8 as a male, you are obligated to fuck women below even slightly attractive.
6/10 male fucking a landwhale or short 3/10 is normal in current sexual marketplace.
I'd say refusing to fuck a landwhale or a 2/10 or a foid with heavy disability would not count as a volcel.
Fucking a 3/10 or a slighly fat foid is a good deal even for upper tier normies, not even talking about incels.
Hell no fucking some abomination that makes you vomit when you see it on your monitor, like Lizz Velasquez.Her bf must be mentally ill or have some sort of fetish for stuff like monsters from Dead Space.
Why so necessary to fuck femoids just for fucking, is it duty to do? Good deal is just decently good looking who could give esthetical pleasure looking at her

it's just a matter of semantics tbh. at the end of the day, it doesn't matter if you're gonna call someone a volcel or not because fucking some deformed landwhale won't change the problems you face as an ugly male.

it will slightly, you'll lose your v-card and then the virgin shaming will go down

For the most part, but some foids really shoudlnt be touch, like at the end of the day id rather than die than live a life eating shit

I won't mind having sex with her unless she is very fat.
This.As long as she is not obese youre volcel ngl here.I myself would like a cute blonde prime foid to fuck, but i'm a swarthy sandnigger and beggars can't be choosers.Even if i don't like her face i would still fuck her as long as she is not a landwhale or a dyke and has a kind and loving personality

Based I'd never fuck an obese foid

I'm too ugly anyways so itdoesn't matter

You are right. It’s not. I reject black women and landwhales.

Based and high IQ pilled. SO ENTITLED :soy:

This is a reasonable argument, but only to a certain point.

I wanna be volcel, but without actually being called one!

Why so necessary to fuck femoids just for fucking, is it duty to do? Good deal is just decently good looking who could give esthetical pleasure looking at her
Lmao if males were only fucking 6/10 or above then only 1/50 of them would reproduce or shit.
You fuck to not be an outcast and reproduce, not to enjoy models.

Lmao if males were only fucking 6/10 or above then only 1/50 of them would reproduce or shit.
You fuck to not be an outcast and reproduce, not to enjoy models.
Why to reproduce at all? My goal is to deny filthy humanimal word, and rise above by spitting on its rules. For that cute adorable loli waifu of culture is necessary, so both of us would be cultured outcasts, and having children - just optional

thinking that every weeb deserves a cute loli irl=thinking that every foid deserves chad
Only men of culture, not cucks. And femoids are stupid cunts, they deserve only this:
Hameris

I’ve never even had the opportunity to reject a girl. Fuck...

We can't change how asymmetric women's sexual desire is compared to us. Probably how I feel towards landwhales is how an average looking foid feels when looking at us.
I feel like I have to force myself to be like those average looking guys dating the women who appear in My 600 lb life.

thinking that every weeb deserves a cute loli irl=thinking that every foid deserves chad
This tbh :cryfeels: