Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is @nothingness the new @insomniac

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Kind of fits tbh he's @Insomniac in his prime

Insomniac in his prime was post slayer. Little more respect please.

No.
Hes just a plagiarizer, and a retard too.
FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER

Couldnt tell the difference tbh.

take the alt account pill

nothingness seems a little more hard edged than insomniac. I actually complemented him in a post one time and his reply was "die bitch". Insomniac was always nice though.

Im not insomniac because im not a homosexual. The guy( or gay) wrote only " yeas bro" or " no bro" .
And he is respected here because homosexuals on incel co admire his look.
Gays from looksmnax create coaltions here.
For example Trashcan and Needsolution are anal boyfriends.

nothingness seems a little more hard edged than insomniac. I actually complemented him in a post one time and his reply was "die bitch". Insomniac was always nice though.

Im absolutely indifferent to complements, approvals, and validations, because i live in absolutely solipsistic world where only i exist.

Last edited:
Isomniac was at least wise to the Jewish question. Perhaps not the most cerebrally gifted poster the site has ever seen, but certainly one of the better. Most of the truly high quality posters are either less active, or no longer on the site, so the community has gradually devolved into something of an over-glorified daycare.

Would you be against him ascending with your sister?

And anytime when you compare me to other less valuable form of lives dont forget that im Nothingness:feelskek: I can not be compared because im " nothingness" im no one.

And once again

Im not insomniac because im not a homosexual. The guy( or gay) wrote only " yeas bro" or " no bro" .
And he is respected here because homosexuals on incel co admire his look.
Gays from looksmnax create coaltions here.

I see your motives that you hide deep inside of your mind

Nothingness is a man who deviates quite far from insomniacs persona. The only thing they resemble is their avi.

except for the avi I don't see any similarity, even the way of writing is completly different because insomniac only wrote 2 words replies, while nothingness writes with more unusual words.

Kind of fits tbh he's @Insomniac in his prime
Insomniac is much cooler tbh.
except for the avi I don't see any similarity, even the way of writing is completly different because insomniac only wrote 2 words replies, while nothingness writes with more unusual words.
It's over.

Im absolutely indifferent to complements, approvals, and validations, because i live in absolutely solipsistic world where only i exist.
Yeah well it wasn't a direct compliment anyway. It was more so aimed toward members of the forum in general. Don't flatter yourself too much, kid.

Is he a postmaxxer?

Top posters like insomniac should be inmune to bans tbh

Yeah well it wasn't a direct compliment anyway. It was more so aimed toward members of the forum in general. Don't flatter yourself too much, kid.
I dont. Because dont think that you are worthy of notice

I dont. Because dont think that you are worthy of notice
You say while ironically taking the time to reply to a post in which I clearly hurt your ego. Your persona is really transparent.

You say while ironically taking the time to reply to a post in which I clearly hurt your ego. Your persona is really transparent.
I do because i like to spit at you coz im cruel mocker

I do because i like to spit at you coz im cruel mocker
There you go again replying, noticing me lol. Hey, you're alright bro. You've got a little attitude, I can dig it.

Nothingness is like King and insomniac is like Armor King

iu

his post rate is much higher than prime insomniac

his post rate is much higher than prime insomniac
Not sure about that, after all he joined October 8th of last year, and I think @Insomniac joined on November of last year.

Not sure about that, after all he joined October 8th of last year, and I think @Insomniac joined on November of last year.
oh wait fugg i thought OP said needsolution
:feelstastyman: