Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is Octopusgun2 a master at coping?

• Thread starter Mirin' BadrHari
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mirin' BadrHari

Banned
-
he knows he's ugly as fuk, so he copes by taking pics of his eyes only and sends it to girls. he sends them only pics of his eye area and gets a dopamine rush from the compliments he gets. 

he's too scared to send a pic of his whole face. he knows they'll have nightmares for centuries if they see how he actually looks like. they will puke out of pure disgust. he copes by sending only eye pics. what a hardcore coper.

when girls see his whole face:

tenor.gif

tbh its the same with my side profile, i mog probably 99% of the lookism users with my profile as well as #framecel but my front profile is incel tear.

Its about the whole face and not just a single part lol at these copers

ItW28fl_d.jpg

“B-B-But...He’s ugly, riiight? Oh god, please guys laugh at Octopusgun2 with me because he’s so ugly. He’s so ugly, we’re not like him, right??? Please give me validation”

Stay obsessed with me.

Edit by blickpall: User has already been warned for bragging for this and other posts, stop reporting this.

I wouldn't say he's coping, since he got surgery to ascend and thus does not need to cope anymore. I would wonder what his entire face looks like tho.

Luckily for him he has it the easiest to ascend since the only thing left is his jaw/chin area, unlike eyecels who are utterly fucked.

You are the one coping hard here.

Octopusgun2 said:
ItW28fl_d.jpg

“B-B-But...He’s ugly, riiight? Oh god, please guys laugh at Octopusgun2 with me because he’s so ugly. He’s so ugly, we’re not like him, right??? Please give me validation”

Stay obsessed with me.

why are you still here?

Octopusgun2 said:
ItW28fl_d.jpg

Stay obsessed with me.
I like you man, but if you keep bragging im gonna put you on my fakecel list to destory!

If you want a rush you should also try walking next to females, feels like you are their partner.

Octopusgun2 said:
ItW28fl_d.jpg

Stay obsessed with me.

Another pure mentalcel, nice

this forum has become toxic and filled with drama tbh, fuarkk /r/incels was the goat

TheVman said:
Octopusgun2 said:
ItW28fl_d.jpg

Stay obsessed with me.
I like you man, but if you keep bragging im gonna put you on my fakecel list to destory!
Not bragging, just putting some obsessed faggots in their place. OP’s post is also considered a targeted attack but I won’t report it.

Targeted attacks are not allowed.

Octopusgun2 said:
OP’s post is also considered a targeted attack but I won’t report it.
WHY ARE TARGETED ATTACKS NOW ALLOWED, WE CAN TALK ABOUT RAPE BUT CAN'T INSULT EACH OTHER WHAT KINDA FAGGOT SHIT IS THIS "BLACKPILL" FORUM MY ASS INCEL.LIFE IS WHERE ITS REALLY AT

Status
Not open for further replies.