Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is organ donation cucked?

title

• Total voters
PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
I'm not sure why, after my death, I should allow my organs to be used to further someone else's life. I know it won't cost me anything, but chances are, that someone else will be more socially privileged than I am.

As an incel, you should always opt-out of organ donation. Don't save the life of a normie if you can help it.

nah my organs are worse than oem

Only to my parents or some close family member I really like would I be willing tk donate my organs.
I don't care too much about someone I never knew and besides It's diagusting to me to inagine that my kidney will end up in some foid or soy cuck by chance

The only way for it to not be cucked is if you're donating someone else's organs

It depends on the reciever

Only to my parents or some close family member I really like would I be willing tk donate my organs.
I don't care too much about someone I never knew and besides It's diagusting to me to inagine that my kidney will end up in some foid or soy cuck by chance

Not a foid. I think a foid would rather die than accept a blood transfusion or organ transplant from a subhuman like me.

I wouldn't want any part of me living on inside some random person's body.

You're giving a piece of yourself to someone else. You get nothing in return, other than the pleasure you would get from watching the stranger get well and enjoy their lives. That's the definition on cuckery.

It's more likely another men will receive most of your organs (59% of people needing organ transplants are men) and since most men will end up incel you're really just helping out brocels. I don't see anything cucked about that.

Organ doners should not wait until they die to donate their organs. Donate now and rope at the very same time.

Only if they go to someone who deserves it. On my license I have myself listed as an organ donor

OP is a CCP shill who wants to harvest your organs.

It's more likely another men will receive most of your organs (59% of people needing organ transplants are men) and since most men will end up incel you're really just helping out brocels. I don't see anything cucked about that.
but most of those men aren't "brocels", they are or were probably normies

incel lives matter only as scrap parts

i'll donate my organs to my parents
but my cock and balls are stacey only :chad::chad:

Liver and onions are tasty

What if it goes to a Chad?

You're not losing anything so I don't think it's cucked.
But fuck this gay Earth and everyone on it. I won't donate.

Yes if youre incel

Depends. People who are organ donors should be put on top of the waiting list, should they need one themselves, in which case it would not be cucked. Otherwise probably, but who knows maybe you save an incel.

Your organs will work in rich fags or normies bodies ofc that's cucked

Yes, but stop making the results viewable without voting

I'm not sure why, after my death, I should allow my organs to be used to further someone else's life. I know it won't cost me anything, but chances are, that someone else will be more socially privileged than I am.

As an incel, you should always opt-out of organ donation. Don't save the life of a normie if you can help it.
It obviously depends, who are you trying to save?

A 50IQ tiktok whore or your Raison d'être?
:chad:

Last edited:
An alcohol drinking, drug addicted normie is definitely not entitled to my unspoiled organs.

Yes, i wouldnt sign an organ donor card just because that chance that after I die my organs will save a whore's life
An alcohol drinking, drug addicted normie is definitely not entitled to my unspoiled organs.
Based

yes, imagine u die and some chad who drinks alcohol all day gets ur liver and continues pounding stacies :lul:

I'm subhuman, I don't think that there would be a huge demand for my organs.
It's just like adoption, everyone wants a cute white girl, not a disabled ethnic son.

I'm subhuman, I don't think that there would be a huge demand for my organs.
It's just like adoption, everyone wants a cute white girl, not a disabled ethnic son.
I don't think kidneys and livers work that way.

not cucked, but i wouldnt do it

Maybe for oneitis.

I don't want some of me to still be tethered to this Earth when I'm hopefully done with this cycle.