Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Is pagan maxxing legit?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
All jbw countries had Germanic/Celtic paganism at some point. Perhaps if I find some old pagan ritual stones and dance around at night with a bonfire going then the cosmos will give me a 10/10 Stacy gf and Chad looks? This might be legit ngl. Thor will make the Thots like me, he is called Thor for a reason right :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

:lul: :lul: :lul: This will definitely work.

Maybe but it will take years and you would actually have to believe it. Devote yourself to it completely not in a meme way I doubt you can do that boyo.

hmmmmmmmmmmm

Someone on discord told me to like drink water and look at myself infront of a mirror and it would change my timeline. I changed it to get a gf.

I have not gotten a gf.

Maybe but it will take years and you would actually have to believe it. Devote yourself to it completely not in a meme way I doubt you can do that boyo.
its over, I can't delude myself for long enough for Thor to give me a bad bitch
hmmmmmmmmmmm

Someone on discord told me to like drink water and look at myself infront of a mirror and it would change my timeline. I changed it to get a gf.

I have not gotten a gf.
brutal

Cope. Study Kabbalah. It will show you the truth.

I never tried it

I'm really interested in Germanic Paganism ngl. Varg Vikernes (ThuleanPerspective) has some interesting videos about it.

show me :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: I need a bad bitch or else im not going to make it :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Study Kabbalah, then research order of unnatural. Reddit occultists or as I like to call them occucks will tell you there is no such thing but find out for yourself. I am in the process of doing it right now. Maybe everything is really possibles. Or maybe it’s not. You don’t have anything to lose. Also observe human speech patterns and behavior when under lsd

Just hammer steel with a sledgehammer bro.

Perhaps if I find some old pagan ritual stones and dance around at night with a bonfire going :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:
If you're thin, manlet and recessed the scene will be hilarious tbh. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Religion is a major major cope, and I have to larp like I follow 3 of them ffs depending which family member I'm with

I'm really interested in Germanic Paganism ngl. Varg Vikernes (ThuleanPerspective) has some interesting videos about it.

Varg is a heretic tbh nonetheless he used to make interesting videos.

hmmmmmmmmmmm

I have not gotten a gf.
IMG 6217

If there was some kind of occult magic that was ACTUALLY legit then I'd try it tbh but we all know it's bs

By all means go for it and wish you fortune in your endeavors. The thing about pagan religions that has been forgotten in the west is that they are the evolution of ancestor worship into soil worship (because that is where we bury our ancestors). Imagine you're born into some obscure germamic tribe. There is a grove of oak trees a short walk outside your village that is considered sacred by the elders. It is where every major event politically and culturally takes place. It is where you "became a man" in the eyes of the tribe after completing your rites of passage ritual. It is where you will one day be married. It is where your father was married. It is where your grandfather was married and buried. For countless generations, the blood and psychological energy of your people has been fed to this grove. It holds tremendous power to your people and your people alone because it is a link that binds you and your people to the past and the future.

hmmmmmmmmmmm

I have not gotten a gf.

Try again man

Paganism and polysex is only for chads stacys

hmmmmmmmmmmm

I have not gotten a gf.
the water and ritual is meaningless, it's only a method to facilitate mental change. if your mind refuses to change, no ritual can save u

Hail Odinn's Fire

My tribe used to follow semitic paganism astaghfirullah

Maybe I should try Finnish paganism
full

Paganism isn’t even a religion it was made up by hippies in the 20th century.