Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is painting your nails always gay if youre a guy?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I was nostalgiamaxxing by rewathiing naruto and one thing I noticed is that all the major villains havepainted nails

1fc577de0ae54a44743c9bb7ef99f98477dd72ae_hq.jpg

I thought thats pretty cool but then it hit me that if I were to do the same IRL Id definitely come across gay even if I used only dark colors

Is there some variation of metrosetualmaxxing that allows for this without giving off major faggot vibes?

You'll look like a faggot irl

Do you suck another man’s cock when you do so?

No it’s not gay. Gay is having sex with other men.

Nnn... yeah, but...

See, it treads a line. It's definitely not masculine, but it fits the emo aesthetic that kinda goes with anime and the people who like it.

yeah that does seem pretty gay tbh

like fucking Frieza wears lipstick but you'd still seem gay if you did it irl

Yeah it's only gay if you swallow. :soy:

I think it's simple faggotry

Yes it's pretty gay thing to do.

You know what’s definitely not masculine? Worrying about what other men think of how you look.

What about caring what other women think? I'm not a woman, but I'm pretty sure those women would be given pause to see him in painted nails.

This.

You'll look like a faggot irl
But also this.

It's not gay per se but it's something gays would do. So expect to deal with people thinking you're gay if you do it.

painting your nails is a pretty faggot thing to do

Only exception I can think of is that if you have some short of color deformity to hide with nail polish, and the paint colour must be close to nail's natural colour. Yes, it is almost always a shitty thing to do as a guy.

not really tbh, that's a merely social convention so by our modern society painting nails it'd be considered a gay thing since it's labeled as a female practice.

In some ancient cultures men were the ones to wear long hair, in some using makeup was a thing. I once saw a documentary about amerindians and as you know they live butt naked. In one scene dad and son were sleeping hugging each other (son was grown man) because it was cold. Would that be gay? In our society, probably, in theirs? Not really, the concept may not even exist actually.

What about caring what other women think?

Literal soyboy simp trait, might as well become a feminist so women think highly of you :soy:

Alpha Chad fuckboys don’t give a fuck what women think, many GigaChads use makeup and earrings and still slay, if anything it’s a looksmax for them.

Last edited:

Thank you unabomber sama, these people who claim everything is gay are closeted homosexuals.

not really tbh, that's a merely social convention so by our modern society painting nails it'd be considered a gay thing since it's labeled as a female practice.
High IQ

Literal soyboy simp trait, might as well become a feminist so women think highly of you :soy:

Alpha Chad fuckboys don’t give a fuck what women think, many GigaChads use makeup and earrings and still slay, if anything it’s a looksmax for them.

But looking good is important, you should want to look good and not bad, right? You should want women to like the way you look?

I was nostalgiamaxxing by rewathiing naruto and one thing I noticed is that all the major villains havepainted nails

1fc577de0ae54a44743c9bb7ef99f98477dd72ae_hq.jpg

I thought thats pretty cool but then it hit me that if I were to do the same IRL Id definitely come across gay even if I used only dark colors

Is there some variation of metrosetualmaxxing that allows for this without giving off major faggot vibes?
I really don't care.
But looking good is important, you should want to look good and not bad, right? You should want women to like the way you look?
and how's that been working.
You know what’s definitely not masculine? Worrying about what other men think of how you look.
Ah a fellow cel I can agree with

Op+is+a+heres+a+short+list+of+reasons+_7bd74c36e0313d0bffa5e04ea13f9aa8.gif

$10 says OP is still legit wondering if painting your nails is gay or not.

That doesn’t mean interfering with how I want to look, what I want to wear. That comes first.

What if the way you look repels women? You're talking about how great Chad is and how his is the example to follow, Chad is great because women like Chad.

And you’re incel because you’re incel. How many people here try their best and still post here.

But he's posting because he'd like to avoid looking bad. Looking in a way that people won't like. Posting here doesn't necessarily mean "giving up."

Depends but hey u might as well be gay at least then you'll get companionship

it goes with emo style i guess, wouldnt do it tho

It depends... If the nail isn't exposed, or framing nails, no.

If the nail is outside, or inside, then yes. Paint them.

While prepainted nails are cool, and they might last longer than galvanized, they're still too new of a thing be 100% sure of. After all, what good is a pretty nail if the steel is shit?

Also, paint is expensive!

ive seen it look cool on guys. same with make up. also JFL @ guys calling you gay for fashion choices.

It depends... If the nail isn't exposed, or framing nails, no.

If the nail is outside, or inside, then yes. Paint them.

While prepainted nails are cool, and they might last longer than galvanized, they're still too new of a thing be 100% sure of. After all, what good is a pretty nail if the steel is shit?

Also, paint is expensive!
Embas me

That doesn’t mean interfering with how I want to look, what I want to wear. That comes first.
ive seen it look cool on guys. same with make up. also JFL @ guys calling you gay for fashion choices.

As an incel even if you somehow attract a woman you still won't get respect from other men if you come across as feminine.
But that doesn't matter much if you get laid tbh

Most of the same guys that make fun of you for doing something like that would be quick to throw other guys under the bus to act in a certain stereotypically unmasculine way if they thought women were interested in them when they did that.

Honestly, it isn't gay per se, but it's still considered as unmasculine (in simpler words, it's faggotry). In regards to the "coolness" factor, that shit only works if you're Chad. If Chad paints his nails, girls will compliment him and ask what kind of nail polish he uses, but if you do it they won't give a shit, and guys will call you a fag.

Actually foids are really into that if a prettyboy Chad does it.

won't work for an incel though.