Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is patriarchy gynocentric???

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
Patriarchy says "women are children and children are emotional. They cannot make choices on their own and they need the government to be responsible for them cuz they are babies that suck on pacifers and playing with barbie dolls n sheit."

Our current governemnt: Hole #23992 "hey big daddy government, can I get free gibs and full custody of kids if I just divorce rape my hubby? <3"
"BIG DADDY GOVERNMENT HELP ME AN INCEL TOUCHED MY ARM AND RAPED ME :("

Both patriarchy and our modern government have women depend on the government to take care of women and removes all accountability from women. Both say that women are children and so they don't need to take responsibility.

Obviously women aren't children because during high school they fuck the entire football team and also lie about their age in order to fuck older Chads

except the difference between them is

Patriarchy is the father that disciplines women
Modern government is a beta simp provider

thoughts?

I just wanna see the world burn at this point.

patriarchy doesnt exist tho

patriarchy doesnt exist tho
politically it does still, socially no. Although there are some holes that are gaining political power like Kamala harris.

If the patriarchy says women are emotional you already know it doesnt exist. Women are psychotic and emotionless toward non-chads

If the patriarchy says women are emotional you already know it doesnt exist. Women are psychotic and emotionless toward non-chads
now that I think about it, history and even the greatest thinkers has never called out women for being chad chasing whores not just "whores that fuck any men as long as he has power."

I don't think even Schopenhauer called out women for being chad chasing whores, he just said "women are emotional like children so they could bond with children." which is not true or else they wouldn't kill their babies

even the greatest thinkers has never called out women for being chad chasing whores not just "whores that fuck any men as long as he has power."
Generally speaking, in places like Rome and Italy and Greece, Chads and the tall minority had the most power, so power in the ancient times was mostly boiled down to looks. But im pretty sure Greece had a lot of faggots.
he just said "women are emotional like children so they could bond with children." which is not true or else they wouldn't kill their babies
Women are emotional like children as they posses the brains structure of a child, as children are known to be cruel and stupid, like many foids

If women are like children, why they are allowed to travel alone?

It is. Gynocentrism will never die, but feminism and clown world could die.

Patriarchy says "women are children and children are emotional. They cannot make choices on their own
patriarchy is realism, but sadly we live in unrealistic times