Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is personality teachable?

A

Ashertoronto

Greycel
Good evening.

It seems like there is a consistent pattern of connecting appearance with mating success. I think that evolution has a large part to play. Perhaps eighty percent. However there is still twenty percent to work with.

I'm not suggesting that someone repulsive can get a babe with some witty banter. But maybe at some level personality can push you over the edge into the desirable category

Thoughts?

my boring personality developed from a boring lifestlye and lack of social validation, while others grew outwordly and they had it easier.

Its hard to change that because ive been the same for about 20 years

More like 95%. Then 4.9999% is money and status. Your personaliteehee is 0.0001%.

We are hypocrites. By nature. Men were meant to lead. Not follow. Not beg. Manliness is tied to sexual prowness

with enough training you could fake it i suppose

My personality is literally shit. So for me it is prob better to cope it dosent matter.
I am mentally deranged,crazy and so tired and fucked up due to years of being betrayed and bad relations in general.

The thing is you don't need to fake it forever. Just until sex

Good evening.

It seems like there is a consistent pattern of connecting appearance with mating success. I think that evolution has a large part to play. Perhaps eighty percent. However there is still twenty percent to work with.

I'm not suggesting that someone repulsive can get a babe with some witty banter. But maybe at some level personality can push you over the edge into the desirable category

Thoughts?
Yes and No
Whether you like it or not, some tenants of your personality can't be changed, and are a result of your experience. They are fakeable, however (at least without negative looks Halo).

However, certain minor traits and quirks can be learned for permanent change.

I suppose an average guy with low-inhibition, 'charisma', and a completely NT mindset with some money and status can LTR some used up hoe that's rode the cock carousel of Chads, but what man with decency wants that in the first place? Unfortunately, that type of guy will most likely get cucked or divorce-raped to hell.

personality barely matters though

How do fat guys end up getting girls without personality?