Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is plastic surgery amoral?

If women are allowed to fraud, why can't we

it only is if you purposefully spread your genes with shit genetics. If you are just doing it for looks I don't think so since looks affects your life more than just sexually and romantically. Why should someone hold themselves back just because they were born with a terrible face or body?

If women are allowed to fraud, why can't we
I hate being ugly so bad that I wouldn't mind being killed or sent to prison if I attempted to LTR a femoid after surgerymaxxing. I wouldn't mind being labeled a "fraud" or "genetic trash in disguise" for the rest of my life, as long as I didn't look like it. I would care if I had to get a genetic undesirable bar code tattoo on the back of my neck to mark me as a surgerymaxxed former incel. Seeing my own face in the mirror hurts more than seeing the face of a foid when she looks at me in disdain and disgust.

Don't disobey God. Always turn to Him and pray.

Even though I believe in God, I dont think he will solve our problems, he makes us suffer on purpose.
But if we suffer here and always love Him, He will take us into his everlasting kingdom when this world passes

But if we suffer here and always love Him, He will take us into his everlasting kingdom when this world passes
Didn't know how to word that when I was responding to you cause I'm a retard, but that's what I wanted to say.

Didn't know how to word that when I was responding to you cause I'm a retard, but that's what I wanted to say.
Nice bro...I think so too. We must learn to accept that in this carnal world we will lose everything but if we keep our eyes on the great above we shall prosper with our Lord forever

women fraud even worse, i dont see anything wrong in this, if u see then gfto cuck

It should not be necessary. Society should not exclude incels.

No because women do it all the time