Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is posting on Looksmax and .co basically a conflict of interest?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
A lot of posters at Looksmax were members here who got banned

But in case you don't know there are quite a few posters here who currently post on both websites.

I'm not really sure how you can do that.

.co tells us its over and we can only copemaxx before LDARing.

Meanwhile Looksmax believes in self-improvement and hope even if the odds are massively against you.

These 2 are contradictory. I'm not sure how you can feel comfortable posting on both when one tells you its over while the other one tells you isn't.

You have to pick a side. You can't sit on the fence here.

I post on both myself. I actually post here way more.

When people here say "it's over", I just ignore it and keep working on ways to improve myself. Inceldom is not always permanent, for some it is, but others ascend. I myself am getting surgeries in hopes of ascending.

Plus this place is less normie infested and bluepilled. That's why I post here more often, I like the atmosphere better.

I only post on .co because I know it’s over. Be realistic, self improvement is a redpill meme.

A lot of posters at Looksmax were members here who got banned

But in case you don't know there are quite a few posters here who currently post on both websites.

I'm not really sure how you can do that.

.co tells us its over and we can only copemaxx before LDARing.

Meanwhile Looksmax believes in self-improvement and hope even if the odds are massively against you.

These 2 are contradictory. I'm not sure how you can feel comfortable posting on both when one tells you its over while the other one tells you isn't.

You have to pick a side. You can't sit on the fence here.
In both places it is cope anyway. It only varies in how it is done.

When people here say "it's over", I just ignore it and keep working on ways to improve myself. Inceldom is not always permanent, for some it is, but others ascend. I myself am getting surgeries in hopes of ascending.

Plus this place is less normie infested and bluepilled. That's why I post here more often, I like the atmosphere better.

Same. When I hit luminary here I plan to post way more over there... Getting tips, tricks, techniques for self improvement & making my life that bit more easier tbh. Over all they're respectful but you do get the odd bully here & there as well as the banned members from here with a grudge match to finish with you.

you are not 24? He asked me if inceldom didn't stunt your social skills.

you are not 24? He asked me if inceldom didn't stunt your social skills.
lol wut? I am 24. And my social skills are stunted somewhat yes.

And who is the "He" that asked you?

lol wut? I am 24. And my social skills are stunted somewhat yes.

And who is the "He" that asked you?
Hmmmmm, hmmmm. If you think you are going to ascend with surgeries, you should start improving your social skills beforehand, the nonsense of "hobbies" you should implement if that is the case.

Hmmmmm, hmmmm. If you think you are going to ascend with surgeries, you should start improving your social skills beforehand, the nonsense of "hobbies" you should implement if that is the case.
gigacope. "hobbies" are gonna get me laid? you can't possibly be serious, can you?

gigacope. "hobbies" are gonna get me laid? you can't possibly be serious, can you?
You did not understand me? I said to use "hobbies" to improve your social skills or at least be comfortable with other people (although, I know this is difficult) I did not say for sex, it is to improve and be prepared when you receive surgeries.

You did not understand me? I said to use "hobbies" to improve your social skills or at least be comfortable with other people (although, I know this is difficult) I did not say for sex, it is to improve and be prepared when you receive surgeries.
Oh I see.

Well right now I can't leave my house because of Corona, but this summer I will be completely free, so what hobbies would you even suggest?

Imagine also posting on that other incel site that gets censored if you mention it
full

I have an account on there when I was temp banned on here, I did lurk quite a bit though, basically once you know what surgeries you need and some softmaxing information I don’t really see a reason to stay, but I’m also on here too so I can’t be talking either

Looksmax bragging mentally piss me off.
.co it's over mentality piss me off.

I still have hope in ascending even seems over and will take years for me.

Gymmax => Moneymax => Surgerymax => SEAmax is the only path that could maximize my success in ascending.

Last edited:
Oh I see.

Well right now I can't leave my house because of Corona, but this summer I will be completely free, so what hobbies would you even suggest?
I couldn't tell you what are you good at or what do you like? Kitchen is a classic to be around some women.

I couldn't tell you what are you good at or what do you like? Kitchen is a classic to be around some women.
Sounds cope tbh.

I'll just ascend without all this other crap you speak of. Looks are most of the equation. It's not like I'm autistic.

Sounds cope tbh.

I'll just ascend without all this other crap you speak of. Looks are most of the equation. It's not like I'm autistic.
What you really need is a nice car.

Sounds cope tbh.

I doubt the surgeries will make you see how chad, chad doesn't have to do anything. But you should try even with surgeries, and since he says he has fucked up social skills, I recommend that you practice, you sound somewhat arrogant tbh. A woman will not fuck someone of Normie level who does not know how to keep her entertained.

I doubt the surgeries will make you see how chad, chad doesn't have to do anything. But you should try even with surgeries, and since he says he has fucked up social skills, I recommend that you practice, you sound somewhat arrogant tbh. A woman will not fuck someone of Normie level who does not know how to keep her entertained.
I'm normie in looks right now. After surgeries I'll be at least Chadlite tier.

I'm normie in looks right now. After surgeries I'll be at least Chadlite tier.
Oh, in that case hobbies are still good for you to meet some girls and as you will be chadlite you should not put much effort.

Imagine also posting on that other incel site that gets censored if you mention it
full
I know which website you are referring to but why does it get censored?

I know which website you are referring to but why does it get censored?
they allow females on there, I've lurked a few times and have seen up to 5 posts of females posting on there, most were banned though and the users seem OK, also maybe because they have a bluepilled section lol..

they allow females on there, I've lurked a few times and have seen up to 5 posts of females posting on there, most were banned though and the users seem OK, also maybe because they have a bluepilled section lol..
Bizarre moderation choices for an incel forum but okay i guess.

I only post on .co because I know it’s over. Be realistic, self improvement is a redpill meme.
Self improvement like working out and playijg guitar instead of video games and reading traditional literature and “working on your game bro” is most definitely a meme.

But changing how you look is exactly the opposite of that, it is the only way to make things happen. LOOKS are the center of this site and looksmax. Looksmax is one of the only places that knows how it works and tells you the way to fix your problems.

Tfu on all looksmax users.

Exactly the same with me
.co is more fun to post on but I still believe that improving my looks is important

Cope

ill never join looksmax unless i get permed here, but everyone there who has a sui fuel avi is getting blocked no exceptions, not looking at that shit

I'm guessing a lot of guys here accept the blackpill but have looks that are salvageable, maybe through surgery or some other kind of improvement. While many of us are beyond helping I'd assume there are plenty of people still trying to ascend.

Looksmax is 50% coping aspies, 25% narcissistic normalfags and the rest are regular normies.
There's quite a few high tier normie looking guys there, but they're mostly aspie narcissists who think they're Chad.

Are you getting NEETbux? Because you post like it's a full time job.

Looksmaxxers are very boring to read. They like a bugged versions of typical red pillers.

Posting on looksmaxx is gay

I prefer this community over the looksmax one

.co is better anyways

im an incel and believe in looksmaxxing, what's wrong with that?

according to the blackpill only looks matter, hence, only looksmaxxing is the way out of inceldom. it makes perfectly sense

im not in looksmax though i do my own research
.co is better anyways
tbh
yeah I'm not gonna give in to the crabs in the bucket mentality
"crabs in the bucket" that's literally what ITers say :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

jfl at allowing females in an incel forum, that place is beyond cucked

I don’t use looksmaxx often tbh

Looksmax is 50% coping aspies, 25% narcissistic normalfags and the rest are regular normies.
There's quite a few high tier normie looking guys there, but they're mostly aspie narcissists who think they're Chad.

On that site out of the 800+ users that are supposedly active, I think I've seen legit only 3 or 4 Chads. One of them being LastGerman. Everyone else is a larping normie or an obvious incel thinking they are Chad. Weed mogs most of them.

I will say that self-improvement, putting yourself out there, and even PUA is important to knowing if it is truly over. If it works, you ascend, if it doesn't you knwo the truth. I'm always skeptical about youngcels for that reason.

I post on both because I have zero friends here and most people dont even bother to respond here,
Also I like that you can like posts. I dont care if thats normie or whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back