Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is putting on makeup gaycel tier?

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
I just put make-up on for the first time in my life to mask my eye dark circles. I bought war paint make up for 30 bucks. I don't care about using it now I just put it on to see how to do it because I want to do it after I looksmaxx. JFL at putting on makeup when you are subhuman tier. It's like trying to put some candy on a pile of shit to make it look better jFL. But I want to make it part of my looksmaxx routine once I lose weight/get a hair treatment so hopefully will make me look better.

I just done it for a tiny part of my eyes. Next I wanna try getting full face make-up (EDIT: Not the one you think I'm not a fucking faggot, it's a subtle makeup to cover ugly fucking skin not some faggot makeup because my skin is subhuman tier). If those fucking whores can do It so can fucking I.

EDIT 2: I am not fucking talking about some fgt make-up that k-pop faggots do or all those fucking 'I'M GAY' attention whores in the west do. I am talking about the kind of make-up you won't even fucking notice because it's there to hide your disgusting skin and flaws and make you look 'normal' instead of trying to attract attention like the make-up whores put on.

Last edited:
Unfortunately as a guy you'll have to make sure no one sees it is makeup, otherwise it will have the opposite effect and people will ridicule you behind your back and females won't like the perceived insecurity.

Last edited:
Well it’s a part of looksmaxxing. If femoids are allowed to do it men should be allowed too.

Last edited:
Unfortunately as a guy you'll have to make sure no one sees it is makeup, otherwise it will have the opposite thing and people will ridicule you behind your back and females won't like the perceived insecurity.

Absolutely agreed. It has to be natural and very, very fucking subtle. JFL at painting your face like a clown as a man it only attracts faggots in the west in fact the whole world looks down on men for doing it and tbh it does look kinda gay have to be very careful with that shit.

F9D3F9yoOVLW

Absolutely agreed. It has to be natural and very, very fucking subtle. JFL at painting your face like a clown as a man it only attracts faggots in the west in fact the whole world looks down on men for doing it and tbh it does look kinda gay have to be very careful with that shit.
I meant to write opposite effect but I wrote opposite thing. Is my brain failing me? I do this when speaking all the time.

No makeup for your bones

As long as it's nothing flamboyant or peacock attention whoring tier it's cool.

Fucking over. Can't even put on make-up fraud for eye area as a man or be called gay. T
Because this does not apply the other way around.

If you can fraud your way into a girls panties with makeup than do it. Its only fair

20200402 015832

I use blemish concealer to cover up acne scars/discoloration. there is nothing homosexual about that at all, you will probably be perceived as gay if you're giving yourself pink eyelashes or some shit though

No makeup for your bones

6CC8C899 A7C0 4FDE B418 3D873346F125

ricel with makeup = fakecel

As long as it's nothing flamboyant or peacock attention whoring tier it's cool.

:feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

If you can fraud your way into a girls panties with makeup than do it. Its only fair

View attachment 343755

Exactly boyo I am entitled to fraud my looks just as much as those whores are entitled to fraud theirs. I am getting eye contacts too to make my eyes grey. I will fraud EVERYTHING about my looks. I am frauding my hair I will fraud my skin care I will fraud my eye area with make up. I might even fraud my beard with a beard transplant because my beard is none-existent.

Call me shallow you fucking hoes who browse here. You fucking thots do it all the time there is not a single fucking one of you I ever saw not wearing full face make-up. I'm allowed to fraud my fucking looks just as much as you whores are. And I fucking will.
View attachment 343759
ricel with makeup = fakecel

Lifefuel.

No, it's not greycel tier.

It's faggot tier.

I just put make-up on for the first time in my life to mask my eye dark circles. I bought war paint make up for 30 bucks. I don't care about using it now I just put it on to see how to do it because I want to do it after I looksmaxx. JFL at putting on makeup when you are subhuman tier. It's like trying to put some candy on a pile of shit to make it look better jFL. But I want to make it part of my looksmaxx routine once I lose weight/get a hair treatment so hopefully will make me look better.

I just done it for a tiny part of my eyes. Next I wanna try getting full face make-up (EDIT: Not the one you think I'm not a fucking faggot, it's a subtle makeup to cover ugly fucking skin not some faggot makeup because my skin is subhuman tier). If those fucking whores can do It so can fucking I.
No, it's legit looksmaxxing.

No, it's not greycel tier.

It's faggot tier.

It's over for notreadingthetitleproperlycels.

Why is make-up frowned upon? I am not talking about the gay makeup that those faggot k-pop gays do. I am talking about a subtle makeup that covers your disgusting fucking skin and eye defects. The kind of make-up you won't notice because it fixes your flaws and not tries to attract attention like the make-up whores put on.

Call me shallow you fucking hoes who browse here. You fucking thots do it all the time there is not a single fucking one of you I ever saw not wearing full face make-up. I'm allowed to fraud my fucking looks just as much as you whores are. And I fucking will.
Everybody is shallow, If the world and people in general weren't shallow this site wouldn't exist.

View attachment 343755

It's over for notreadingthetitleproperlycels.

Why is make-up frowned upon? I am not talking about the gay makeup that those faggot k-pop gays do. I am talking about a subtle makeup that covers your disgusting fucking skin and eye defects. The kind of make-up you won't notice because it fixes your flaws and not tries to attract attention like the make-up whores put on.

Doesnt matter, still gay.

Well it’s a part of looksmaxxing. If femoids are allowed to do it men should be allowed too.

indeed not gay. If u can make ur self look better do it

You can't fake your SMV

Whoever says this is gay is a retard tbh to me this is the same as applying lotion or sunscreen on your face

I use blemish concealer to cover up acne scars/discoloration. there is nothing homosexual about that at all, you will probably be perceived as gay if you're giving yourself pink eyelashes or some shit though

Exactly. If somebody is doing all that meme make-up shit it's obvious he is a fucking faggot. But concealing your skin flaws and fixing your eye area is a touchy subject in incel circles and considered gay by some but why the fuck? This is just foid propaganda. Men can wear make-up too to conceal their flaws. A good conceal make-up won't even be fucking noticed. So how can it be gay? Is Looksmaxxing gay then? Fucking low iq.

As long as it's not noticeable by others then I don't think so. After all you were born in a game rigged against you , so you gotta cheat as much as you can if you want to win something.

It’s just a way to cover blemishes. Not gay at all tbh

Whoever says this is gay is a retard tbh to me this is the same as applying lotion or sunscreen on your face

high iq greycel post.

Surgery - Not gay but bad if caught having had it done.

Makeup - Can hide flaws but is gay apparently yet women do it & no one thinks that's bs except us.

Good genetics & naturally attractive - Person is congratulated for something they had no control over & denies they're privileged.

Ugly & mental illness - Told it's our personality that is bad & it's out fault, looks don't matter but the insults are about our ugliness or other physical/mental traits.

No one see an issue with these contradictions? You're programmed to think certain ways about certain things.

Looksmaxx but not in the gay way 'cos I believe you might turn into a tranny or want things up your butt jfl. Man is trying to increase his odds of getting pussy but is also a faggot at the same time?
236e17a73d0ae54a7fa423ee156c3dd5.png

Last edited:
Yes bro applying something basically like sunscreen is super gay

Sunscreen protects your skin from UV rays and reduces your chance of getting cancer.

Make up makes you look feminine.

You tell me which one is gay, greycel.

"Joined yesterday." :feelswhere:

Ancients Egyptians used eyeliner . They were straighter than a gay ass spartan greek larping as a pinnacle of manliness.

Look. Tbh if putting on a little bit of makeup makes u question ur manhood. Chances are u probably were gay from the start.

Sunscreen protects your skin from UV rays and reduces your chance of getting cancer.

Make up makes you look feminine.

You tell me which one is gay, greycel.

"Joined yesterday." :feelswhere:

Like he said the makeup just covers his dark circles. It’s not like he is applying it for fun because hes gay. you wouldn’t even notice it unless you were directly 2 inches away from his face.

But yeah your logic is the smallest amount of makeup turns you into a pink haired faggot

Surgery - Not gay but bad if caught having had it done.

Makeup - Can hide flaws but is gay apparently yet women do it & no one thinks that's bs except us.

Good genetics & naturally attractive - Person is congratulated for something they had no control over & denies they're privileged.

Ugly & mental illness - Told it's our personality that is bad & it's out fault, looks don't matter but the insults are about our ugliness or other physical/mental traits.

No one see an issue with these contradictions? You're programmed to think certain ways about certain things.

Looksmaxx but not in the gay way 'cos I believe you might turn into a tranny or want things up your butt jfl.

Agreed. Male make-up can be gay tbh I am not even disputing that I should have worded my thread better because now half of the thread will be derailed with this shit. Just look at this for example:

What's the first thing you gonna think when you see those 2 walking down a street? Because I sure as fuck will consider them tranny/faggots even if they are not if they are wearing this kind of make-up.

But the kind of make-up I'm talking about is this:

I don't understand how can anyone consider this gay? This is literally just concealing your skin flaws. If I only showed you the picture on the right I don't think you would be able to distinctively tell he is wearing make-up and that's the point.

Trying to improve looks to ascend = gay. Nice low iq logic on some people here JFL.

Last edited:
But yeah your logic is the smallest amount of makeup turns you into a pink haired faggot

You're applying an obviously feminine product to improve your looks.

That's gay bro.

Only asians who are trying to catch JBs can pull it off

You're applying an obviously feminine product to improve your looks.

That's gay bro.

I don't give a single fuck if the product is feminine or not. The fucking product could be sponsored by SJW Feminists for all I fucking care. As long as it improves my looks I will use it.

Concealing your skin flaws = better looks.

Tell me which one looks better objectively

Agreed. Male make-up can be gay tbh I am not even disputing that I should have worded my thread better because now half of the thread will be derailed with this shit. Just look at this for example:

View attachment 343778
View attachment 343779

What's the first thing you gonna think when you see those 2 walking down a street? Because I sure as fuck will consider them tranny/faggots even if they are not if they are wearing this kind of make-up.

But the kind of make-up I'm talking about is this:

View attachment 343782
View attachment 343783

I don't understand how can anyone consider this gay? This is literally just concealing your skin flaws. If I only showed you the picture on the right I don't think you would be able to distinctively tell he is wearing make-up and that's the point.

Trying to improve looks to ascend = gay. Nice low iq logic on some people here JFL.
What if I told you the second intention picture bundle is what all "masculine" actors have done on set before scenes hence why you never see skin that looks bad in movies unless that plays into the plot.

Everyone gets a bad skin day but celebs hide it & no one thinks.

This guy must be a faggot then jfl.
220px-Undertaker_standing_1997.jpg

Right its gay to looksmax and remove the dark circles under your eyes.

Depends on how you go about it.

I don't give a single fuck if the product is feminine or not. The fucking product could be sponsored by SJW Feminists for all I fucking care. As long as it improves my looks I will use it.

View attachment 343787

The one on the right looks better.

If you have acne and are concerned about it, go and see a dermatologist, not apply some faggy makeup.

This guy must be a faggot then jfl.
220px-Undertaker_standing_1997.jpg

Doesn't count. He's an entertainer, a performer.

View attachment 343787

wtf happened to his jawline tho

edit: oh he’s smiling on the second picture. misleading comparison tbh

If you have acne and are concerned about it, go and see a dermatologist, not apply some faggy makeup.

Doesn't count. He's an entertainer, a performer.
But I thought the context is irrelevant, ppl are saying the act of doing it is gay regardless of the reason.

Okay. There we go, you are one foot in the door. Now what if I tell you there are certain facial features which are unrelated to acne and cannot be cured by going to a doctor or with a better skin routine which can be improved with make-up? You just conceded that make-up improves looks in cases of acne and therefore it logically follows that it improves looks with other facial defects such as eye bags

or other facial deformities and deficiencies which cannot be easily treated by taking meme supplements or skin care products.

I rest my case.