Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is Rape Punishment or Reward to Women?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
We all know women are worthless cunt whores that need a beating, but rape is an entirely different story. Majority of women get off when raped or at least fantasize about it which means on some level they want and need it. So under what circumstances doe s rape feel good or bad to women? Inb4 looks, it's more complicated than that, even ugly old rapists get female attention.

IT include me in the screenshot

Punishment. Women dream and have rape fantasies. God punishes them by giving them actual rape.

I particularly help him in that endeavor.

92535b7eccc730bcfaf7940d37523fdb

Last edited:
If chad rapes, it's a reward but if it's an incel it's a crime :feelsYall:

The truth is that foids actually like getting raped. That’s what turns them on. They want to be dominated. But they only accept it from chads and not from sub8 men. They also always ask for it because they dress like whores all the time. It really is more of a reward in their perspective tbh

The truth is that foids actually like getting raped. That’s what turns them on. They want to be dominated. But they only accept it from chads and not from sub8 men. They also always ask for it because they dress like whores all the time. It really is more of a reward in their perspective tbh
Maybe women are turned on when raped by sub 8 men too but they feel embarrassed, so they take it out on the poor guy by crying rape.

Maybe women are turned on when raped by sub 8 men too but they feel embarrassed, so they take it out on the poor guy by crying rape.
Pretty much. That’s why I feel like the foid should actually go to jail instead since she is deliberately trying to ruin some innocent guy’s life

It's literally impossible to fathom the brutal reality that every foid you see outside is having sex and getting dominated by chad every night JFL.
This obliterated me.

It's literally impossible to fathom the brutal reality that every foid you see outside is having sex and getting dominated by chad every night JFL.
Cucks and foids are somehow incapable of understanding why that thought is uncomfortable. It's just like how they're incapable of one feeling bad for their mom, sister, gf, etc, being or having been humiliated during sex.

They can't understand things like honor.

They can't understand things like honor.
Cucks are basically men who have lost their masculinity and with that their honor and dignity. For these reasons they have essentially become like foids similar to eunuchs.

Depends on the person doing it. Its a reward when Chad does it and it punishment when a sub-8 man does it.