Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is rapey just a bunch of IT false flaggers?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
So many bait post on that website its ridiculous. I feel strange even visiting it tbh, and that's saying something because I'm constantly on .co in public I could care less who knows or see I come on here but that place... its something else

I don’t know man. Maybe they are.

Nathan Larson being an IT falseflagger is about as likely as a 40 year old truecel having consensual sex with a 9/10 jb. De Geso isn't one either and since they represent 90% of the userbase I guess the answer to your question is a resounding no

What i think it is probably fbi honeypot but a lot of IT members will joing to talk with fellow pedos

it's gone anyway. so is *******

What happened to it

No, reads authentic. They’re not incels (Nathan had a wife and a kid and De Geso was a larping faggot) but they’re the real deal.

Nathan Larson being an IT falseflagger is about as likely as a 40 year old truecel having consensual sex with a 9/10 jb. De Geso isn't one either and since they represent 90% of the userbase I guess the answer to your question is a resounding no

IncelTears is full of pedos so pretty sure it's ran by them