Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is Reddit becoming more blackpilled now?

Ignas

Ignas

Generalfeldmarschall
★★★★★
I posted my pics and in both /rateme and /amiugly I got rated 3-4/10. Always sub5. I know I'm a 2/10 but jfl I didn't get any rate like 6 or 7 which is lifefuel cause they stop telling bullshits. No one tells me to cut my hair, shower, or gymmaxxing either, like what they tell in other threads with better looking people

Nah you're just extremely ugly they couldn't get away with lying

Those subreddits are partially incel satellites

Kinda brutal ngl

I posted my pics and in both /rateme and /amiugly I got rated 3-4/10. Always sub5. I know I'm a 2/10 but jfl I didn't get any rate like 6 or 7 which is lifefuel cause they stop telling bullshits. No one tells me to cut my hair, shower, or gymmaxxing either, like what they tell in other threads with better looking people
the moment they saw a 5'3 ricecel, they knew it was over, no amount of blue pilled cope will suffice. Even it looks like Redditards are capable of seeing a truecel

Slightly yes but as long as soy boys infest that website like vermin it will never be 100% black pilled.

Slightly yes but as long as soy boys infest that website like vermin it will never be 100% black pilled.
I see. But it's a feat to be recognized that they don't bluepill me. Even they rated me sub5. Not the bluepilled "you're a 6. You can be a 7 if you cut your hair blablabla"

I see. But it's a feat to be recognized that they don't bluepill me. Even they rated me sub5. Not the bluepilled "you're a 6. You can be a 7 if you cut your hair blablabla"
5? Mogs me lol.

I'd say yes. I frequently see posts about how bad men have it in relationships and in every day life hit the front page.

Idk man i dont go to reddit

Reddit? Blackpilled? :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

I've been seeing more and more blackpilled content on places like unpopular opinion

yes but but now they're coping even harder

Lol, I remember a few years ago when I went there I saw some 30+ year old bald obese guy get given a 6/10 rating. Guess they've changed.