Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is ritalincuck white?

• Thread starter Deleted member 265
  • Start date
hes actually abo

Maybe...nobody can tell for sure about anyone here.

Just quote baseless assumptions theory.

Btw why you guise hating on Ritalinbro? He can chop all of you up to pieces with his swords tbh tbh.

Just quote baseless assumptions theory.

Btw why you guise hating on Ritalinbro? He can chop all of you up to pieces with his swords tbh tbh.

why you post so little? started getting laid bro? :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

based Ritalincel.

mere mortals can not understand his magnificence.

A NoFap cuck hating the best poster on this forum.

Not surprised

1. Ritalincel
2. mylifeistrash
3. FACEandLMS
4. CompleteFuckingLoser

Confirmed tier list.

i beg to differ. ritalincel mostly does low effort spam like a bot. my life is trash is very blackpilled but his posts arent that great. 3. irrelevant. 4. nope

i beg to differ. ritalincel mostly does low effort spam like a bot. my life is trash is very blackpilled but his posts arent that great. 3. irrelevant. 4. nope
Whats your top 5?

1) nausea
2) me
3) idkwattodowithlife
4) frailpalestalemale
5) 13k
And you're the same person who thinks binural beats can increase height, right?

ritalincel transcends race
because they can, and they have.

FaceandLMS best poster tbh if we counting youtube

ritalincel best poster if this board

Unnamed

@Ritalincel is an entity that can't be expressed in terms of race or any other human intelligible concepts or constructs, #e is so based that #e is beyond our human level of comprehension. #e is the one and only intergalactic supercel ever existed from the time immortal. Legend says that #e even existed before the big bang.

So stop asking questions about @Ritalincel, you are just wasting your time and energy.